Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-28-2013, 11:37 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default 2013-11-28 Interview Paris Match

Recent article from Paris Match.

An interview also. It provides some insight and confirmations to fans about Alizée and her life. Nothing really new to fans though.

http://www.parismatch.com/People/Mus...ut-etre-538462

[Translation of interview via Bing Translator]

Quote:
The winner of "Dancing with the stars" confided a few hours after his victory.

Paris Match. Saturday, during the final, you seemed galvanised by incredible emotion and determination. Yet, two hours before the premium, your dream failed to transform into a nightmare...
Alizée. At 18 o'clock exactly, during the dress rehearsal, I myself am moved the third vertebra during a back somersault. Instead of landing as scheduled on the shoulders of my partner, I suddenly felt a huge discharge in the neck preventing me from moving the head. The pain was excruciating and I could no longer make no movement, not even lie down. An osteopath came, and then a doctor who stuffed me bites and cortisone. I just kept crying, so much pain and disappointment. The prod was thinking of cancel me but not to dance to a final is tantamount to a resignation d office! I have fought for exceed me, even if the first dance was still very painful.

Seeing you dancing during this final, we had the impression that a new Alizée was born, permanently erasing the little Lolita remained engraved in the memories...
May be because when I dance, I feel more liberated than when I sing. This show was for me an extraordinary human adventure even if I more cried during these two months and a half during the 29 years of my life! A second, I've believed in my victory, I who am not at all sports and that in life suffers from a chronic lack of confidence in me. I had also hesitated to try because it meant also to leave my eight-year-old daughter and a half in Corsica where I live two years and where she is educated. I asked him his opinion. It was agreed that I participate in this program and this victory, also wanted for her.

You were very young - just twenty years - when your daughter was born of your marriage with Jeremy Chatelain then young singer of the Star Ac...
My grandmother took my mother at 17 and my mother was 22 when I was born. With us, it is a bit a tradition to have young children. His dad and I had 18 years when we met. We got married at age 19 in Las Vegas and the following year was born Annily. So, I wanted the to this little girl! I have a close relationship with her and since her birth, she has never had a nanny. Every Sunday morning, which followed the show, I hunkered in Ajaccio by the aircraft from 8 hours to return Monday chained with 5 hours of rehearsal. It was unthinkable to stay more than a week without seeing my daughter for me!

After eight years of marriage, Jeremy and you put an end to your story, two years ago. As have you experienced this rupture?
As an admission of failure because to me, such as my parents were married for life. We were very young known and we were settled immediately together. Suddenly, we have "grown up" at the same time and over the years, I had more the impression to live with my twin brother with a husband. To preserve our daughter, we still tried to save our couple and our separation has shaken me much. For a long time, I refused to meet anyone to suffer once again the same thing to my daughter.

Does this mean you're cloistered?
Almost! I got banned out and further falling in love to protect my daughter. Until the day when my mother told me that it was ridiculous. What I had to live for me and not only based on Annily which is also a very balanced girl!
"People are struggling to see us grow"

Watching you dance with your partner Grégoire Lyonnet in that famous final, you seemed connected by a magic potion that gave us the impression that at the beginning of a story. The reality would it join fiction and would you be in tain falling in love?
Perhaps. (smile)

Can you tell us about him?
For two and a half months, we lived together almost ten hours a day. Yet, our beginnings were rather difficult. In life, I am someone very reserved, not touch at all, and that has very few friends. Then, when for the second ' bonus, we had to dance a Rumba that is the dance of love by excellence, I felt completely lost and intimidated, failing to touch! He believed that I reacted so because I didn't like it. I assured him that my attitude had nothing to do with him. Gregoire has managed to reveal myself, served me therapy and issued my worst enemy: me. Every Saturday, I felt in a bubble, alone in the world with him.

Is it managed to change in you?
Thanks to him, I now feel fulfilled and free. It made me realize that I was good and that people liked me. I who am hyper sensitive and highly variable mood, who believe that this is the end of the world when something is wrong, it time-delay me and soothes me. Gregory makes me positive and calm my fears. I respect as much as I admire him.

What do you attribute this lack of self-confidence that the celebrity was able to dispel?
At my school years where students were making fun of me because of my name and my glasses. For me, the recreation was a torture and the prospect of going to class gave me hard to stomach. In high school, subsequently, I wasn't not very at ease either. The only place where I felt was my dance classes because I could remove my glasses!

Become famous at age 15 has t he not helped destabilize you?
No, on the contrary. I considered what was happening to me as a loophole which allowed me to cut my people of my age in the adult world where I felt very good. I was fortunate to have at my side Mylène Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat who were lovely with me. I was very spoiled.

Yet, after two albums, you decide to discontinue your collaboration...
Because I want to evolve, to do something else, do not stay too long confined to this role of Lolita so different from what I was in life and where I let nobody enter my universe. However, this image has pursued me for years, including when I became a MOM. People are struggling to see us grow even if since Lolita, 13 years have passed!

What can I wish you in the near future?
Still being there in 13 years... also happy and fulfilled as I am today...
Old 11-28-2013, 01:00 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Definitely sounds like she and Gregoire have something going.
Old 11-28-2013, 01:22 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Great story! Thanks Ray. Seems to confirm some things we suspected.
Old 11-28-2013, 04:00 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

OMG ! Those legs !!!
Old 11-28-2013, 04:09 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Pshhh, what did I tell you guys?
Old 11-28-2013, 10:10 PM

Wizard is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Recent article from Paris Match.

An interview also. It provides some insight and confirmations to fans about Alizée and her life. Nothing really new to fans though.

http://www.parismatch.com/People/Mus...ut-etre-538462

[Translation of interview via Bing Translator]
Thanks Ray, for the article! I find it interesting and disturbing, that kids in school would bully her because of her name, and her glasses, for crying out loud! I wonder what they think now? 😆

I'm glad she's becoming a bit more transparent. I have to admire her for sacrificing her public life, and to some extent putting her career on hold, in the interest of raising her daughter. I am begining to understand now more than before, why I like her so much.
Old 11-28-2013, 10:25 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

I think it's fair to say that Grégoire has captured her heart.

I couldn't help but notice this song being played in the interview before the Chacha performance.. it seems she was really touched by it along with first memories of Dals.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Tags
alizee, dals, interview, paris match