Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-30-2017, 06:53 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Is something big in the works???

Well it appears something is in the works for Alizee and Gregoire. It's reported he said he wont be in the DALS show this year. That's a major gig for him to give up. Then you have the Instagram picture that was posted of Alizee holding her hands up field goal style along with the words, Impose ta chance, serre ton bonheur et va vers ton risque" , which I 'think' means..

Try your luck
Do something that will reduce your current happiness
Make a decision that is risky

alizee field goal good.jpg

As far as doing something that will reduce your current happiness, I think with Alizee that means something that will take her away from Corsica for a while such as a tv show, a movie, a dance tour.
So until something official comes out, there's plenty of time to speculate. Of course all that usually gets us is plenty of heartbreak, but here goes...

I think after seeing one of my videos, they have decided to get into football. She realizes she's been wasting her time dancing and singing all these years when her true love is football. So they will either coach or manage a football team and they will choose a name to strike fear into all their opponents and that is the Corsican Tinkerbells! You think this is silly, but look how she's practicing her touch down signal in the picture.

Another possibility is after seeing a picture I posted, and with the recent wild fires in Corsica, maybe they are going to devote their lives to walking across the island and planting apple trees and at the same time, ridding the island of those dreaded zuchinis. As St Patrick drove the snakes out of Ireland, Alizee will drive the zuchinis out of Corsica. The apples they grow will be a hybrid called Corsintosh.

zucchini season.jpg

Seriously though, some real possibilities....
I think the most likely thing is they might join one of these tours of professional dancers that travel around Europe holding competitions. I don't think they would compete, but just do a few dances to entertain the crowd.
Another possibility is some type of tv show featurning a dance competition. Where DALS focuses on Stars, maybe this would focus on amatuers, with stars as the coaches.
A movie is a slight possibility. I think Alizee's story is a very interesting one, but is it too early for a movie?
Another remote possibility is an album. What gives this a chance is as I mentioned in the past, out of songs, you have the potential of making some good videos with both Alizee and Gregoire featured in them. But this would've taken a big sell job to have Alizee get on board. I think she was happy as can be with her current life. The occassional dance work shop was plenty for her. So what could make her take a big risk like this if it happens to be an album? Probably just one thing.....Mylene Farmer. MF is now with Sony and I think Alizee 'may' be still under contract with them. I'll bet that idea has come across some executives mind at Sony. Was that picture posted a couple of weeks ago of her and MF in NY just a coincidence?
Anyways, it's nice to speculate for a while until my dreams get crushed again in the upcoming days.
Old 07-30-2017, 01:06 PM

I saw this posted by a member of AIFC.

Looks like I'm not the only one who didn't like the fact that the tournee kept her from participating in Les Enfoires...
Gregoire retiring from DALS.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-30-2017 at 01:23 PM..
Old 07-30-2017, 03:02 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Did Greg quit or did they not ask him back?
Old 07-30-2017, 03:49 PM

Well the article says he quit, so that's all we have to go on at this point.

http://www.gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_st...dXV28.facebook
Old 07-31-2017, 09:33 AM

leto681 is on a distinguished road

Currently nobody of the mentioned dancers has confirmed that they quit, so I only believe it when they confirm.
In spring Alizée said in an interview that she and Greg would be on the DALS La Tournée in 2018.Of course this can change.
Only thing we can do is wait.
Old 07-31-2017, 11:04 AM

Not Now is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I saw this posted by a member of AIFC.

Looks like I'm not the only one who didn't like the fact that the tournee kept her from participating in Les Enfoires...
Attachment 1586
Les Enfoires means The Bastards? Why do they call it that?
Old 07-31-2017, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Now View Post
Les Enfoires means The Bastards? Why do they call it that?
I think it's meant some what in the sense of 'Les Miserables". In that book, the main character was sentenced to 5 years in prison for stealing a loaf of bread and the movie also showed the miserable existence of most of the working class back then.

As far as the bastards, I think it's just meant in todays sense as when we see a group of people in trouble, many people are apt to say " the poor bastards', not in a critical sense, but in a sympathetic sense. Bastards has at least a couple of meanings and I don't think any of them are good. In many uses, it was meaning of a person of poor character or years ago when it was taboo, it referred to someone born out of wed lock, but I think in this case, it is being used as people who are homeless and down on their luck.
Old 07-31-2017, 04:46 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think it's meant some what in the sense of 'Les Miserables". In that book, the main character was sentenced to 5 years in prison for stealing a loaf of bread and the movie also showed the miserable existence of most of the working class back then.

As far as the bastards, I think it's just meant in todays sense as when we see a group of people in trouble, many people are apt to say " the poor bastards', not in a critical sense, but in a sympathetic sense. Bastards has at least a couple of meanings and I don't think any of them are good. In many uses, it was meaning of a person of poor character or years ago when it was taboo, it referred to someone born out of wed lock, but I think in this case, it is being used as people who are homeless and down on their luck.

Thanks for that explanation. The use of "bastards" also had me baffled.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:23 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Les Enfoirés (French for "The Tossers" or "The Bastards"), is the name given to the singers and performers in the yearly charity concert for the Restaurants du Cœur.

Think of it as an inside joke.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:45 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

I thought the photos of Alizée and MF in New York were posted because it was the anniversary of Moi... Lolita.