Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-10-2007, 05:46 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road
Default Lets talk about Audrey some more ...

She is the same age as me, thats kinda strange for some reason. I watched a lot of her interviews on youtube today, and I think Alizée might have 'lifted' a lot of her cute expressions from Audrey
Old 08-10-2007, 06:17 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

lol how dare you!! alizee is cute in her own right. and she is almost the same age as me, about 8 days apart actually which is a bit strange. audrey also has that super cuteness quality that i cant describe.

Old 08-10-2007, 06:29 PM
alizée ninja

lol, you are right. We need to setup some kind of cute facial expression battle between Audrey and Alizée

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qyA_n-p9dbA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qyA_n-p9dbA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Old 08-10-2007, 06:34 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

haha you're on. if only she spoke english! or *attempted* to speak english

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7b633BEg4vg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7b633BEg4vg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Old 08-10-2007, 06:34 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Brad, have you seen Un long dimanche de fiançailles, though? Even if Lili does beat Audrey in cuteness, Audrey is an actor, an amazing one at that. She is better at being a little less cute and a little bit more serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7b633BEg4vg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7b633BEg4vg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Oh wow, now I'm angry that I didn't know of Alizée when she was that popular... I get TV5 at home!
Old 08-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Yeah here recently I have gained a facination for Audrey myself and was from well Alizee's song and Amelie's sig and ava on here. Her cuteness started to get to me and I had to look her up and learn more about her. I still need to see the Amelie movie and I am dieing to. While Alizee is still my favorite woman in the world, Audrey has now made it to number 2.

P.S. That was a really cute interview of her Brad, thanks for the post.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 08-10-2007, 08:22 PM
alizée ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by espire View Post
Brad, have you seen Un long dimanche de fiançailles, though?
no, i need to check it out though
Old 08-11-2007, 01:14 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
I don't think she has much reason to speak English at this point. That's why we've got to get her popular in the states! :-P

I think the longest English "talking" clip we've got from her is "Bonjour La Corée, I am Alizée, you are watching my new music video 'I'm Fed Up'" from an intro to IFU in Korea (Bonjour La Corée is "Hello Korea"). I'm pretty sure she's got cue cards in that one as well, placed slightly above and to the left of the camera, from her perspective.

Anybody know of a longer talking clip? Obviously there are many of her singing in English, I can think of at least 8 songs, but not of just normal speech.
Old 08-11-2007, 01:57 PM
L'âme Artistique

Amelie is on a distinguished road

oh yes, Alizee really reminds me Audrey a lot or Audrey reminds me Alizee a lot, it's just...they are really VERY similar and i agree that maybe Alizee brought from Audrey some cute expressions, maybe when she saw "Amelie"...it's amazing that i have the same favorite movie as Alizee does and i found out that not long ago. i was "Amelie's" fan before i knew that Alizee is too that's awesome.

Miss Amélie's Myspace-New design again! 2008 10 02.
Old 08-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

I was introduced to Audrey by the Da Vinci Code. She has this quality in her face that is what I like about her. It is this innocents. In the Da Vinci Code I couldn't take my eyes off her. I still haven't watched Amelie. I need to.