Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 11-07-2012, 09:38 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I got the Mossberg 144 and got lucky and found the correct rear sight for it on a gun board I hang on or should I say mostly lurk on, Rimfire Central. It is a dedicated .22 board if your interested and the guys that hang there are extremely nice. I also ordered and got a new set of front sight inserts from Lyman for it. Hopefully I'll get some time this weekend to get a picture up of it. The 3X9 scope it came with, I found it has a bad power ring. A true piece of junk with a retail price of a whopping $40 at Walmart.

Bump post of something funny

Proper grip of your handgun.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iDnEkFSMRik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 11-07-2012, 06:31 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Proper grip of your handgun.

<3
Old 11-07-2012, 09:06 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Rimfire Central is a pretty good forum from my experience.

Regards,

Jung

Old 12-30-2012, 09:38 PM

So did you guys get any new toys over Christmas?

I ordered some magazines for my Mossberg .22 rifle and picked up some after market magazines for my Browning Medalist. Have to get on the phone tomorrow morning I got a lead on a supply of Armalite AR10 magazines. I figured I'll pick up a few before the masses find out that there is a large supply still available.

Edit: Well I scored five AR-10 25 round magazines this morning. Would have bought ten but they had a five magazine limit.

Last edited by ALS; 12-31-2012 at 10:57 AM..
Old 01-07-2013, 10:05 AM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

No guns for me for Christmas...

But I did get a Smith and Wesson product. A 24" collapsible baton.

I had my sights on a M1 Carbine, but being the idiot I am, I didn't buy it for like 6 months thinking it would still be there. Well, it wasn't... And now I feel like shooting myself in the foot.
Old 02-23-2013, 04:53 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Sorry, but I deleted the last 2 posts in order to avoid this thread possibly becoming political. Let's just stick to guns and ammo related stuff and not post things that might start a political argument.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:03 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Oh! I see now why this is called Alizée America... That's not the kind of thread you'll find on ali france . ^^

Well , since guns are way way way harder to get in france, (it's a true administrative nightmare, no joke) , I've never bought any guns but I keep the french percussion hunting rifle "DeVisme" from the 1880s of my great grand father worth thousands of euros! DeVisme

unfortunately i can't bring it home , so it stays in my room at my parents place ... :/

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 03-01-2013, 05:36 PM

Meet 13 year old Katelyn Francis.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3f8VmJRuBFY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 03-17-2013, 09:42 PM

Just in case any of you forgot how to properly field strip and clean your AR15, Ashley will show you.

<iframe src="http://blip.tv/play/h6gyg4mENgA?p=1" width="720" height="334" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://a.blip.tv/api.swf#AYLt1TsC" style="display:none"></embed>
Old 04-20-2013, 11:08 AM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

So in a few days I'll finally be of age, and I'm finally gonna get my first handgun after years of unbearable waiting. I've decided on the Sig P226 as my first (but more will definitely follow).

Anyways, recently I was reading a magazine and an article sparked my interest in a new rifle by Savage, called the Savage 42.

http://www.savagearms.com/firearms/model/Model42

It's an over/under .22lr and .410 combo. I've been looking for a good takedown/survival gun to keep in the vehicle. My buddy has one of those Henry Survival rifles and it's pretty cool. I've also noticed that Ruger makes a 10/22 takedown model now and also Winchester has a few takedown lever guns. So my question to all 3 or less of you that actually read this thread, do you have any suggestions for a quality, small compact rifle or any other combination rifles?