Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2012, 06:19 AM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road
Default A sad possibility: going nuts about Alizée 60 years after she ends her career

I thought about this today... Let's imagine that Alizée makes 5th (and hopefully 6th or even 7th) album, but then decides to stop... and after some time, we all more or less forget about her.

Now lets imagine that after some 60 or so years somebody remembers her and once again goes nuts about her... just, there is no youtube or anything of that kind, there is no Alizée stuff left to be found on the internet anymore (perhaps there is no more internet as we know it as humankind is in a horrific state, or perhaps no one bothered to transfer Lili's content to new services), except for perhaps some remarks in old wikipedia articles and some other stuff scattered throughout the basements of her ex-fans, most of them already dead...

What would you do, if you were this person?

Edit:

About myself, I think that my experience of it would be kind of similar to my experience prior to last year... you only remember certain bits and pieces (and something that I`ve come to call "Boutonnat`s harmony), but nothing in particular... the state of being left with distant memories of something that you cannot experience anymore...

I think that if my health would allow me to do such things (at the age 80+), I would embark on perhaps the last voyage of my life... and travel to Corsica and try to find out what happened to her. After all, I was struck by Alizée-ish music at the age of 10... Moi-Lolita was a trigger of something Alizée-ish (and Boutonnat-ish) deep within me and that would have been the perfect conclusion for my life.

Yes, I know, I am nuts, deviant, everything, thinking about such distant future and death at my age, but that is who I am, and there is nothing wrong with it. Perhaps such thinking does not cause one to be Alizée-ish, but being Alizée-ish certanly makes me think about such matters in a beautiful and child-like way.

Sorry, I do not know how to really express myself, but try to imagine hearing this after 60 years:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=Si0mfPKhoH8

Last edited by Marka; 11-23-2012 at 06:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts