Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2016, 09:09 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I feel she's given up on her singing career, but I think there is a very strong possibility that someone else will approach her with a proposal that will be too hard to refuse. She has too much talent and too much ability that maybe she doesn't recognize, but that others will see and will try their best to not let it go to waste.
Old 08-17-2016, 09:04 PM

DannyMac524 is on a distinguished road

I love Alizée, and have always loved her. She is my absolute favorite chanteuse Française.
However... She is a dancer who sings... not a singer who dances. And i fear that singing is not her passion. I believe she said adieu in the last song of her last album. I would really love to see her cut another album, but unless something comes along that really entices her to do that, i fear that we will have to cherish what currently exists.

France has moved on to Louane Emera, who has become their most recent sweetheart.
Old 08-17-2016, 11:15 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyMac524 View Post
I love Alizée, and have always loved her. She is my absolute favorite chanteuse Française.
However... She is a dancer who sings... not a singer who dances. And i fear that singing is not her passion. I believe she said adieu in the last song of her last album. I would really love to see her cut another album, but unless something comes along that really entices her to do that, i fear that we will have to cherish what currently exists.

France has moved on to Louane Emera, who has become their most recent sweetheart.

Louane-Emera is attractive and her voice is ok, but her music barely touches me. She lacks the marketing of Mylene Farmer and the "je ne sais quoi" of Alizee.

OK, I do enjoy this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkCj...oKWGLu-BOWSnyX

For me there never has been another like Alizee and probably never will be again. You and Scuffydog are, no doubt, correct: Alizee probably won't sing again, except for odd occasions, and then it won't be anything original. Hopefully something comes along that really entices her to record a new album, but don’t hold your breath. If it happens, it probably won’t happen for some years to come. If a new recording happens too far out, Alizee might have lost her audience and the album will hit the market dead on arrival.

I appreciate Alizee's dancing only in so far as it gives her exposure. I don't see anything in it that is original, exceptional, or exciting. There are crowds of amateurs who can dance as well or better. She appears not only happy doing what she is now, she seems comfortable. She is not as stressed as she was with the music business, and she enjoys working with Gregorie. None of this spells anything good for a new album.

As for her TV appearances, I enjoy them more than her dancing and hope she has a ton of them. I really don’t want her to disappear.

Last edited by Shepherd; 08-18-2016 at 02:39 AM..
Old 08-18-2016, 04:11 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I really enjoyed the Louane song Shepherd mentioned along with the song I found out because of Les Enfoires, Jour 1 and I'm sure there will be more songs of her in the future I will like and I eagerly look forward to them. I think she's a very good looking young lady and I really like what I've learned about her as a person so far, but as the saying goes, she can't hold a candle to Alizee.

Once these one week resort training sessions are over, it will be interesting to see what will happen in the following months. Will there be a steady flow of other shows or will things start to fade out for her? How about DALS. I can see Gregoire being a participant again, maybe just as an extra dancer, but I find it hard to believe she would be part of the show again. But if Greg is in it, I think she'll be close by. Film at 11.
Old 08-20-2016, 12:49 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

They do seem to be weaving their way in to the inner circle of DALS. Yes, I think Gregoire will continue to dance, but what role will Alizée have? Will she just dance during the Le Tournee, or will she have additional responsibilities?
Old 08-22-2016, 06:07 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJaB_D7jujB/
"Désolée pour le retard mais j'ai mis du temps à lire vos nombreux messages !! merci pour tout, vos mots , vos messages, vos cadeaux (Team senior, etc) vous êtes les meilleurs #teamalizee #teamalizeegregoire #merci Comme tous les ans : dessin by @tokyobanhbao "

"Sorry for the delay but I took time to read your many posts! Thank you for everything, your words, your messages, your gifts (senior Team, etc) you are the best #teamalizee #teamalizeegregoire #merci as every year: design by
tokyobanhbao "

Old 08-23-2016, 06:56 PM
Last Fan Standing

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJdo852gGhg/
@gregoirelyonnet #onelove #happy #sun #home #love #quad #summer

Direct link to the video... https://instagram.fphl2-1.fna.fbcdn....28044009_n.mp4
Old 08-23-2016, 08:53 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

What does the saying on Gregorie's T-shirt mean: "Comme des fuckdown"?
Old 08-23-2016, 10:37 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Bing translates "As of the fuckdown", but Bing isn't so good at translating so I feel it might just mean "Lets get the fuckdown"

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 08-23-2016, 10:55 PM
Last Fan Standing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
I had no idea, but it seems to be a creation of a clothing designer who takes well know (not to me) brand logos, etc. and changes them a little for his own lines. Here's a blog I found.

http://www.hongkonghustle.com/fashio...ng-hk-sam-lee/
Closed Thread

Tags
alizee, instagram, official, twitter