Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-17-2020, 04:11 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road
Default My first dream about Alizée

Hello, everyone!

I've just woken up and I had my first Alizée dream!
I don't know if it is worth telling because it is a lot weird. Anyway, here it is, at least I won't forget it.

The dream begins with Alizée, Greg and another person, I guess Annily, who were on the side of the pool. It wasn't their house pool, but it was a little bit larger I think.
I looked at it from the short side and behind it there wasn't the landscape we see in Alizée's photos but a large staircase. But the colours were similar to the real ones (white, ochre and red mainly).
So why were they on the side of the pool? What were they doing?
There were two elephants lying on the floor... Alizée and Greg pushed them in the water and then they started to play with them in a pretty weird way. They drew two harry-potter-style wands and started to make some water balls that were thrown to the animals. They did some pirouettes while casting the spells(?). It was pretty cool to see lol.

That's it... I don't know what to think.
I'm not sure it was Alizée because I didn't see her face but it was as if I already knew it was her. Then when I realized that the things were starting to become strange, I woke up and thought "She was Alizée!".

When I wake up, I'm not very conscious and now that some time has passed while I was writing this, I'm starting to doubt that she was actually her...
I guess that's something anyway. I hope my brain is getting ready for a clearer dream with her
Old 07-17-2020, 04:36 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Hello, everyone!

I've just woken up and I had my first Alizée dream!
I don't know if it is worth telling because it is a lot weird. Anyway, here it is, at least I won't forget it.

The dream begins with Alizée, Greg and another person, I guess Annily, who were on the side of the pool. It wasn't their house pool, but it was a little bit larger I think.
I looked at it from the short side and behind it there wasn't the landscape we see in Alizée's photos but a large staircase. But the colours were similar to the real ones (white, ochre and red mainly).
So why were they on the side of the pool? What were they doing?
There were two elephants lying on the floor... Alizée and Greg pushed them in the water and then they started to play with them in a pretty weird way. They drew two harry-potter-style wands and started to make some water balls that were thrown to the animals. They did some pirouettes while casting the spells(?). It was pretty cool to see lol.

That's it... I don't know what to think.
I'm not sure it was Alizée because I didn't see her face but it was as if I already knew it was her. Then when I realized that the things were starting to become strange, I woke up and thought "She was Alizée!".

When I wake up, I'm not very conscious and now that some time has passed while I was writing this, I'm starting to doubt that she was actually her...
I guess that's something anyway. I hope my brain is getting ready for a clearer dream with her
Thanks for sharing Aragorn! Good to write the events down as soon as you can with these dreams, for anyone else reading this please do so as well if you plan on putting it here, they're always fascinating to read!

As for your dream Aragorn, that is an odd one.
Have you watched any Disney or Harry Potter films recently? Because that might explain a few things, or perhaps the events were just completely random.
What you said about not clearly remembering her face, it was almost exactly the same as when I've seen here in my dreams. There's a possibility it could've been just any random person but given the context of the dream you know it must be Alizée, it would be too much of a coincidence otherwise.

How did you feel when waking up? I remember being super disappointed the first time as the dream was just starting to get somewhere interesting until I realised it was all just my imagination. The second dream not quite as upset because of what happened in it. I'm always convinced that what's happening in the dream is real up until waking up, and when Alizée is the subject the realisation after it's over is even more poignant. Were you convinced it was real as it was happening or are you more aware of when you're in a dream?
Old 07-17-2020, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post

As for your dream Aragorn, that is an odd one.
Have you watched any Disney or Harry Potter films recently?
No, I haven't. :/
I was reading The Lord of the rings until 2 weeks ago, but then I stopped. This is the only fantasy thing I have thought about recently.

Quote:
There's a possibility it could've been just any random person but given the context of the dream you know it must be Alizée, it would be too much of a coincidence otherwise.
I don't know but I can actually see some connections with stuff related to Alizée.
She obviously has a pool; once she dressed in Harry Potter clothes, I think it was for Halloween; then she seems to be dancing in the dream; and finally the only way I can relate the elephants to Alizée is Maggy's stuffed animal.
But I may be forcing myself to find connections that don't exist. I don't know.

Quote:
How did you feel when waking up? I remember being super disappointed the first time as the dream was just starting to get somewhere interesting until I realised it was all just my imagination. The second dream not quite as upset because of what happened in it. I'm always convinced that what's happening in the dream is real up until waking up, and when Alizée is the subject the realisation after it's over is even more poignant. Were you convinced it was real as it was happening or are you more aware of when you're in a dream?
The awakening was very confused. Everything happened so fast. As always when I have these weird dreams, I wake up and try to understand what was happening in my mind. Then I realized it was Alizée and I felt enthusiastic about it, so I didn't waste time and came here to write everything.
I was not disappointed because I've been waiting for a dream with her for a long time, so my first thought was "Finally!". But I was definitely not expecting this kind of dream. :|

As for the last question, when I dream I never realize I'm actually dreaming. I've had other weird dreams like this and I always feel as there is nothing wrong happening. Usually I'm just the spectator who is looking at what is going on.
So I wasn't convinced that it was real, nor that it was a dream: I was just looking at things at that moment (I think without any particular emotion).
Old 07-17-2020, 06:18 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The awakening was very confused. Everything happened so fast. As always when I have these weird dreams, I wake up and try to understand what was happening in my mind. Then I realized it was Alizée and I felt enthusiastic about it, so I didn't waste time and came here to write everything.
I was not disappointed because I've been waiting for a dream with her for a long time, so my first thought was "Finally!". But I was definitely not expecting this kind of dream. :|
I've had countless dreams where somebody I know is represented by a person in the dream, except I don't ever see the face of that person. I just know it is him/her. The weird dreams seem to fade quickly from my mind and within five or ten minutes after waking, I cannot describe much of anything about it. It is like my brain had to purge some excess energy, for lack of a better term, and it does so in colorful ways sometimes.

When the dream stays in my mind after waking and doesn't fade quickly, I would consciously recount as many details as I can to make it stick. Then I would try to make sense out of it as much as I can. Usually these dreams are more straightforward and not so silly. As an example, I still remember three dreams when I was younger where there was a song in it that I have never heard before, lyrics and all. The song came from a live performance of a random solo musician or a band. I was thinking maybe I had some suppressed talent that I never explored before. After all these years, I can still remember them in great detail.

Regarding Alizee, I have had two dreams about her. The second dream I do not remember, but the first dream I believe was in 2018 and still remember some details. It was pretty short and simple. I was in a large room and there were maybe 20 people in it that I did not know. I was off to the side, not near anybody, and was just observing. Alizee and Greg made an entrance into the room and Alizee had an announcement to the group. She announced that she was pregnant. There was speculation on the forum about when those two would start their family, and maybe that sparked the dream.
Old 07-17-2020, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Guess it's impossible to predict how an Alizée dream is gonna conspire, it just happens. For good dreams in general it sometimes feels like a missed opportunity when the dream is cut short either by waking up or going off in another direction. But I suppose the dreams we have before waking up are usually the ones we remember most clearly.
Who knows what dreams our brains have conjured up involving Alizée that we have no memory of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
As an example, I still remember three dreams when I was younger where there was a song in it that I have never heard before, lyrics and all. The song came from a live performance of a random solo musician or a band. I was thinking maybe I had some suppressed talent that I never explored before. After all these years, I can still remember them in great detail.
Woah... that's absolutely fascinating! Can't say I remember anything like that happening in my own dreams. Do you remember the tune of the song? Is music of some sort something you're particularly good at or interested in? Come to think of it this sounds like something that could really send you down a Google rabbit hole

Quote:
...but the first dream I believe was in 2018 and still remember some details. It was pretty short and simple. I was in a large room and there were maybe 20 people in it that I did not know. I was off to the side, not near anybody, and was just observing. Alizee and Greg made an entrance into the room and Alizee had an announcement to the group. She announced that she was pregnant. There was speculation on the forum about when those two would start their family, and maybe that sparked the dream.
Well you weren't too far off, only a year or so before she became Pregnant again Do you remember any more details about the dream?
Old 07-17-2020, 10:34 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
G
Woah... that's absolutely fascinating! Can't say I remember anything like that happening in my own dreams. Do you remember the tune of the song? Is music of some sort something you're particularly good at or interested in? Come to think of it this sounds like something that could really send you down a Google rabbit hole
One I was back in high school going to a homecoming dance with my high school girlfriend. It was in a venue at a local college where another dance was held. My best friend was with me with his then girlfriend. The band started playing and they look at lot like the old 70's band named Boston, with the 70's style long hair and afros. They belted out this rock and roll song that I was really into. For the longest time I was able to hum it, but didn't remember the lyrics. Oh, if only I could write music on paper!

Another one was kind of silly. I was on an old pirate ship and it was night and a number of guys were sitting around drinking. They even dressed like pirates. There were a few lanterns going for light. Kind of like in a movie One guy had what looked like a cross between a guitar and mandolin. He started playing a folk song and singing. The lyrics were very clear and even rhymed. He had an excellent voice. I just sat there and watched. After the song I woke up. I was like This was long before movies like the Pirates of the Caribbean came out.

Quote:
Well you weren't too far off, only a year or so before she became Pregnant again Do you remember any more details about the dream?
Alizee was wearing a dress. Things happened after she made the announcement but I don't remember now. I remember being tickled pink when I woke up and realized I actually had a dream about Alizee.

After all this time, why did my first dream about her have to be so serious? Pushing elephants into a pool with Alizee and Greg would be much more entertaining.

Edit:

Quote:
I would like to dream that I am talking to Alizee, but would she be talking English or would I be talking French (or what I think was French but actually dream gibberish)?

Most of the time I am a spectator in my dreams, but sometimes have one where I participate in whatever is going on.

I also don't understand why dreams don't depict where you with some form of accuracy. Example is a dream where you know you are home, but it doesn't look anything like your home. So it doesn't surprise me that you knew you were at Alizee's pool, but it didn't look like it, or the surroundings.

Dreams are strange.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 07-17-2020 at 10:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-17-2020, 11:36 AM

Quote:
One I was back in high school going to a homecoming dance with my high school girlfriend. It was in a venue at a local college where another dance was held. My best friend was with me with his then girlfriend. The band started playing and they look at lot like the old 70's band named Boston, with the 70's style long hair and afros. They belted out this rock and roll song that I was really into. For the longest time I was able to hum it, but didn't remember the lyrics. Oh, if only I could write music on paper!

Another one was kind of silly. I was on an old pirate ship and it was night and a number of guys were sitting around drinking. They even dressed like pirates. There were a few lanterns going for light. Kind of like in a movie One guy had what looked like a cross between a guitar and mandolin. He started playing a folk song and singing. The lyrics were very clear and even rhymed. He had an excellent voice. I just sat there and watched. After the song I woke up. I was like This was long before movies like the Pirates of the Caribbean came out.
Your dreams reminded me of this scene from the Simpsons:

Next time you have a dream of yours you should try to "take control" of it: prophetic dreams may be profitable.

Quote:
I would like to dream that I am talking to Alizee, but would she be talking English or would I be talking French (or what I think was French but actually dream gibberish)?

Most of the time I am a spectator in my dreams, but sometimes have one where I participate in whatever is going on.
I would like to have the same dream. I'm curious about what our minds would try to tell us through Alizée's words. Also, thanks to all the photos and videos, we should be able to make a super-detailed representation of her!
Old 07-17-2020, 11:50 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

A dream I've been having lately is I see Mylene Farmer sitting at home, doing what she loves to do and that is write music. With this Covid-19, she is stuck at home for days on end. She's written music for Julia, but it's not going that well. She asks herself, who else can I write music for? Then suddenly she sits up straight in her chair as a thought crashes into her mind and she blurts out, "I'll write songs for" and then the alarm goes off, ending my dream and I never hear who was the target of her songs.
Old 07-17-2020, 11:55 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If you can still remember the tune, maybe try humming it into the smart phone app called “SoundHound.” It can recognize most music, and often tunefully hummed or sung-in-person songs.
Old 07-18-2020, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
A dream I've been having lately is I see Mylene Farmer sitting at home, doing what she loves to do and that is write music. With this Covid-19, she is stuck at home for days on end. She's written music for Julia, but it's not going that well. She asks herself, who else can I write music for? Then suddenly she sits up straight in her chair as a thought crashes into her mind and she blurts out, "I'll write songs for" and then the alarm goes off, ending my dream and I never hear who was the target of her songs.
That would be frustrating I imagine, especially if it's happened multiple times! When you say who will be the 'target' of her songs, do you mean who she wants to listen to the music, or who she wants signing the songs for her?