Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-15-2021, 11:44 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Question

I now have the same opinion as Mr Coucou.

I may not even see the importance of talking much about this subject, but I still say - but yes I think most (or all) of tattoos are exactly what Alizee wants and are important to her.

Then... another thing altogether, of course, is how sensible is such a "hobby"? So when the most beautiful in the world takes these into her own skin... Well, of course personally ... I don’t think it makes much sense.

Alizée 💜
Old 07-15-2021, 02:30 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I mentioned I thought many of the tattoos on her arm came after she moved back to Ajaccio and I feel at that point there was some depression in her life, but by that time, she already had the ones of Tinkerbell on her back, one on her arm that was to remind her of Annily, one on her arm with the postal code of Ajaccio and the name of Jeremy written in Hebrew. So if there was depression in her life, these came predepression.
Old 07-21-2021, 08:48 AM

Elise is on a distinguished road

What about blonde? Do you prefer blonde Alizée, what do you all think of that one? I guess most including me would say natural Alizée is best Alizée. But maybe you like her as blonde, do you think it suits her better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I have read much of the history on this forum and I know that members have posted that they like her tattoos and others said that they liked Psych the best.
Ah sorry then I didn’t see that, so that’s interesting, some people like her tattoos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
I think you guys are jumping to a conclusion.

It is certainly possible that the tattoos were the result of depression.

However, it is possible that the tattoos were not the result of depression--- the tattoos on her arm could have been something that she had been wanting to do for some time, but weren't practical until after her separation. Maybe her ex-husband didn't want her to get more tattoos; or maybe he didn't mind, but there was so much going on in her marriage that tattoos were of low priority.

So maybe the tattoos were the result of depression, but maybe they weren't.
I can see it either way. As we all know, Alizee is hard to figure out. We don't have enough information to make a determination.
Mr Coucou and I agree on something. We can guess what the reasons were but only she will ever know for sure.
Old 07-21-2021, 04:57 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking

The blonde was also good, sometimes even excellent!

But dark hair (of course) better!

Alizée 💜
Old 07-21-2021, 08:19 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elise View Post
What about blonde? Do you prefer blonde Alizée, what do you all think of that one? I guess most including me would say natural Alizée is best Alizée. But maybe you like her as blonde, do you think it suits her better?.........................

There is nothing more beautiful than Alizée right out of the box.

I much prefer her own natural hair color, but the failure of the album Blonde, had nothing to do with her hair color. There were some very beautiful looks when she was a blond, unfortunately, most of those beautiful blond looks were offstage.

alizee blond montage.jpg
Old 08-16-2021, 01:17 AM

Alex Rien is on a distinguished road

Moralists against Alizee.