Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-20-2009, 09:45 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomdeplume View Post
Ah...I have the Gourmandises and Mes Courants Electriques mp3 albums from Walmart. Heh. I've been having trouble finding Psychedelices in mp3 form though.
Thanks
you may be best ordering the album and importing it to your computer

if you can find the Mexican limited edition I'd suggest picking that up

Old 07-21-2009, 11:27 AM

nomdeplume is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
you may be best ordering the album and importing it to your computer

if you can find the Mexican limited edition I'd suggest picking that up
Ok, thanks for the advice. I'll see if I can find that.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:47 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomdeplume View Post
Ah...I have the Gourmandises and Mes Courants Electriques mp3 albums from Walmart. Heh. I've been having trouble finding Psychedelices in mp3 form though.
Thanks
Hey welcome !

live in Texas? you might want to look for it in any Mexican/Latin American store, maybe they have it.

and welcome to all new members!
Old 07-21-2009, 05:49 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Hey guys! I figured that since I haven't posted in over 40 days, I'd make my grand re-entrance in this thread (mainly because started my own "I'm back" thread felt a tad self-centered to me ). So...er...can someone give me a brief run-down on what's been going on in Lillytown over the past six weeks? Pretty please ?

Oh and welcome, nomdeplume, my brother from the Lone Star State .
Old 07-21-2009, 05:53 PM
A-Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Hey guys! I figured that since I haven't posted in over 40 days, I'd make my grand re-entrance in this thread (mainly because started my own "I'm back" thread felt a tad self-centered to me ). So...er...can someone give me a brief run-down on what's been going on in Lillytown over the past six weeks? Pretty please ?
Hey Welcome Back Mavs . I heard you went to India to work, make a living, and have many children, right?

Anywho, Alizée just got a HUGE tattoo, almost as big as a Mexican pyramid.
Ici, mon ami.

You haven't missed much. Oh and now we have a leaving and taking a break thread.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:55 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Oh and welcome, nomdeplume, my brother from the Lone Star State .
New album coming, I started doing digital crap, Jung's making more messes in other forums, Alizée's new tattoo has been confirmed, Puffyrock bought a Ouija board, martial arts thread established, Alizée's birthday fan-art competition underway, and Ben has a new place to live and we figured out he was actually an ARCHmage.

Nothing much pretty much, just nothing pretty and pretty much nothing when it comes to nothing that is prettier than much.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:57 PM
A-Team

^Oh yeah, stay away from Jungo. He's a bad influence indeed. Don't let him molest you.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:07 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
^Oh yeah, stay away from Jungo. He's a bad influence indeed. Don't let him molest you.
ok now..... who wanted to be molested???

oh *whispers to Edgar* "quit telling people I'm a bad influence before they figure out it's true"

Old 07-21-2009, 10:39 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Hey Welcome Back Mavs . I heard you went to India to work, make a living, and have many children, right?

Anywho, Alizée just got a HUGE tattoo, almost as big as a Mexican pyramid.
Ici, mon ami.

You haven't missed much. Oh and now we have a leaving and taking a break thread.
Thanks Edgar and B . So this is the mythical tattoo that we've been anticipating for so long? I, personally, am OK with any decision that Alizée makes regarding her own body, but I can imagine the overall response to the body-art was...er...explosive outrage . If I remember correctly, Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie have similarly sized tattoos on prominent areas of their bodies as well. Different people express their personalities in different ways: some buy crazy clothes, some harbor ridiculous habits and superstitions, etc. Alizée gets tattoos, and I'm more than willing to respect her choice (although I'm really glad eye-tattoos don't exist, because THAT would be a devastating defilement of divinity ).
Old 07-22-2009, 09:31 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Thanks Edgar and B . So this is the mythical tattoo that we've been anticipating for so long? I, personally, am OK with any decision that Alizée makes regarding her own body, but I can imagine the overall response to the body-art was...er...explosive outrage . If I remember correctly, Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie have similarly sized tattoos on prominent areas of their bodies as well. Different people express their personalities in different ways: some buy crazy clothes, some harbor ridiculous habits and superstitions, etc. Alizée gets tattoos, and I'm more than willing to respect her choice (although I'm really glad eye-tattoos don't exist, because THAT would be a devastating defilement of divinity ).
see now that.. that pushes the line between artistic display, and just plain body mutilation! espeically with Alizee.. the only brown eyes that i ever found mesmerizing.

Tags
alizée gifs