Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-20-2009, 11:43 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by atra201 View Post
somebody hide this thread from Rocket. hahaha
How is the queen of "alizee america forums " doing???
We have had a lot of Necromantically Resurrected Members lately.
Must've been Ben and his real copy of the Necronomicon.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:16 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Must've been Ben and his real copy of the Necronomicon.
ia ia cthulhu fhtagn!
Old 08-21-2009, 09:30 AM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
ia ia cthulhu fhtagn!
New favorite thing to say!
Old 08-21-2009, 02:56 PM

Vorock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
I thought this day would never come but today it happened: I saw a girl as beautiful or even more beautiful than Alizée.

She was sooooo unbelievably beautiful. I saw her in the swimming pool which made a near complete assessment possible in the first place
Dark brown hair, brown eyes and an extremely beautiful face. A little more grown-up looking than Alizée but still very cute. Her nose, cheeks, chin, every line was just perfect. And her body - OMFG. Nothing fake but soo good-looking. Words don't really do her justice. She was just perfect.

Has this happened to you?
Not going to lie, I never have and doubt I will see anybody more beautiful than Alizée.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:01 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

Alizée is the definition of stunning in my dictionary.

<3
Old 08-21-2009, 05:44 PM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
ia ia cthulhu fhtagn!
It's weird you mention that saying, I keep hearing that in my dreams, over and over like the relentless beating of a tom tom, is that a bad sign?

Anyway to keep on topic, beauty is subjective, but yeah there are women I am more physically attracted to than Alizée, though don't get me wrong Alizée is definitely stunning and near the top on my list not to mention she seems to have a great personality which is important. I definitely fall over for petite brunettes, but I have seen plenty out of the category that are stunning as well.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 08-21-2009, 06:10 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Trying to place the most beautiful girl in the world is like naming the highest number: no matter how high you start, you look somewhere else and discover one that's one level higher. There are undoubtedly more stunning women than Alizée in the world walking the streets. However, I challenge anyone to find such a perfect combination of looks, talent, personality, humility, youthful energy, maturity, and sincerity as we have come to know and love as Alizée .
Old 08-22-2009, 01:34 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorock View Post
Not going to lie, I never have and doubt I will see anybody more beautiful than Alizée.
Trust me, that'll change.

Yes, Alizee will probably be one of the most beautiful and adorable woman to have ever entered your life, you'll find one that'll be even more so.. at least, that's what they tell me.

Old 08-22-2009, 01:36 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Trying to place the most beautiful girl in the world is like naming the highest number: no matter how high you start, you look somewhere else and discover one that's one level higher. There are undoubtedly more stunning women than Alizée in the world walking the streets. However, I challenge anyone to find such a perfect combination of looks, talent, personality, humility, youthful energy, maturity, and sincerity as we have come to know and love as Alizée .
That's as easy as finding a girl with such a combination.
To see women as such is subjective as well, some people have to WANT to see them and meet them, some people just refuse to, either due to existing bonds, crushes, etc.

There are plenty of those women, though they all express the qualities differently, and I feel honored that in the short time i've been awake I have met so many. Though of course their numbers are thinned compared to the archetypal "Bitch".
I don't want to go through too much of detail in my travels and journeys because speaking such on here, would just be like trying to explain the wonders of Hugs to a bunch of Axe Murderers.
Yes that was a horrible analogy.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:56 AM
Alizée's Future Soldier

AlizéeDuSiècle is on a distinguished road

Reminds me of today wow a good story I was in Florida cause i moved there and we went on a eco boat ride to see dolphins and manatees and BOOM a girl from Switzerland but the french part of it..and i was looking quite fresh she was my age 12-14 cute like alizee like caliente (hot in spanish) bonita (beautiful in spanish) like zomg i can have my dream french girl... NOT!! read on --->.abouts at this time i was getting mad i didnt know french cause its like 30 minutes into a 3hr ride and she was staring at me.... and smiling dude i was so happy okay back to the story.... I was so happy bout to go up to her and i realized once again she didnt speak my language.... so i sigh and sit back down..... and then dolphins come.... I was like dude my opportunity go up and introduce yourself i guess she understood some english but i wasnt gonna have a full conversation with her ya know? so when they come up i tap her shoulder and point....Wanted to say je m'appelle mateu... but to nervous prolly needed to listen to alizee to get me calmed cool and collected but nooo my ipod was at home (in RI) well not home n/e more lol okay.... and were near the manetees now oh god at this time i was dieing to know french and we took pictures of the manetees Right next to eachother omg i was soo nervous and she kept staring at me i knew it i felt it so when i looked back she'd look away..I was like does she like think im cute... then i was like AWESOME damn i cant speak her language so im determind to speak french now.... Lol when i say she was beautiful she was SMOKIN' Lol cant get her outta my head.... dude she was wearing a PURPLE womans like tank top with a studded belt blue jeans and a studded belt.. she had hazel eyes brown hair a cute nose beautiful skin ohh dude i said purple cause alizees favorite color is Purple

I was wearing a red mma tshirt with a skull red and white dark blue jean shorts black vans with gray skully studded belt you couldnt see and a like gangsta black hat with red and white skulls just like my shirt i was looking fly for teh babes lol

Ps it was on her alizee's birthday

Last edited by AlizéeDuSiècle; 08-22-2009 at 03:03 AM..