Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-02-2008, 05:33 PM
I *am* okey dokey

YesterdaysAirRace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Ah sure, go bassist, like EVERYONE else. I mean for Piggy's sake, nobody ever thought that Barrett would feel alone in the forum's guitarist list!
Ah, I dunno, I think there are a total of three times in that concert where she starts out flirting with the bass player, then literally pushes him away--only to skip over and flirt with the guitar player. So it seems clear who wins that war

And in the spirit of actually keeping on topic (a rarity for me I'm discovering) I think one of my favorite "moments" is right after that particular scene pictured above, when she flashes that mischievous look at the audience....who doesn't like a girl who looks like she enjoys trouble?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Also, I love the look of surprise on her face when she gets popped in the head by a stray towel after "Youpidou" .
Yeah, that's another favorite moment.

I guess I'll put in a vote for J.B.G. since I like the song (as a completely ridiculous pop song free of any pretense, like a good pop song should be ) and the choreography (which, unfortunately, isn't fully exploited by the director because of the incessant editing--directors never seem to understand that choreography was meant to be watched straight on from "the fifth row," or so, and ruin it with close-ups and cut-aways). She also has a great smile throughout that whole number, and there's something very intoxicating about her voice when she starts that one chorus ("elle est canon...").
Old 12-02-2008, 07:22 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

I don't know if this is the correct thread, but I dont want to "revive" other ones . So, I just read this on alizee-mexico, it's interesting, here it goes:

Well, for the guys who went to the concert in Puebla, remember this little girl?

Her name is Hannia Olarte, and she is one of the lucky girls that Alizee choosed for going up to the stage. Well, her father is German Olarte, Director of Radio Concepto Mexico.. he was in the second autographs sign in Mexico, and he got his autograph too.

Is that being lucky ¬¬ ? a guy there on the forum says that girl was on an autographs sign in Cuicuilco () and she was moved to the front of the line. And he says he has a pic of that, too, so I will ask him for the pic.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:54 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

Well, there's one of the folks with a close-up cell phone pic of Alizee from the Mexico concerts. Not as clear a photo as mine or RMJ's, but still, the folks up close finally posted theirs shots.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 12-04-2008, 03:34 PM

exile is on a distinguished road

Last edited by exile; 07-01-2009 at 03:17 AM..
Old 12-04-2008, 04:36 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
Well, there's one of the folks with a close-up cell phone pic of Alizee from the Mexico concerts. Not as clear a photo as mine or RMJ's, but still, the folks up close finally posted theirs shots.
I just saw a pic, where there is a guy who is very close to her, and he is pointing her with his cell phone, just about to take a pic. I think that may be the closest pic from the concerts. As soon as I find it I will post it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile View Post
5:32 - 5:45 It's a pleasure to see her singing and dancing.
Oh, yes, watching her dancing while singing or vice versa is a pleasure , but just ask her if it is exhausting

Last edited by edgar93; 12-04-2008 at 04:46 PM..
Old 12-04-2008, 07:00 PM

wolfram0790 is on a distinguished road

I bet it is, at least she's been improving on that. Just compare the Moscow concert to the Mexican ones Much more energy.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:08 PM

AceTone is on a distinguished road

Old 12-06-2008, 02:53 PM

exile is on a distinguished road

Last edited by exile; 07-01-2009 at 03:17 AM..
Old 12-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Lili Addict

Idéaliser is on a distinguished road

ACC was one of the best live performances I've seen her do :P especially with going into the crowd. it was also funny to see the security guards and how some fans don't let her go xD
Old 12-06-2008, 08:23 PM
:)

Jeff is on a distinguished road

omg those LEGS I'm about to die.......