Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-26-2008, 05:41 PM
recovering alizée addict

dreamer is on a distinguished road
Default I think I got it

Ok, I think I have figured out the secret of Alizée's supreme attractiveness (at least to men): She is the perfect melange, she has everything we want or desire in a girl/woman but rarely see combined in a single person. She is cute. She is sexy. She is beautiful. She has a tender/romantic side and a fun side.

To be honest I'm convinced by now that her looks are far more important than her personality when it comes to answering the question why she attracts like no other. She seems to be a nice enough person, but her character is also not that special (or maybe it is but it is certainly not apparent from the interviews she has given over the years). And she would have to be really mean, a nasty character all around to throw me off, but it's completely sufficient to act nice to draw me in.
It's her looks, really. Like I said, there are very few women who are beautiful, sexy and cute all at the same time. And she is at the very top in all of these categories. Think about it.
Old 11-26-2008, 05:58 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

I know the secret to how Alizée attracted me:

She's not too uppity bitchity, she doesn't like American rap, and she has good hairstyle choices.
Look at that, she happens to be the opposite of nearly every American/English celebrity that ever lived!
Old 11-26-2008, 06:09 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

pretty sure she likes american rap. in one interview a while back, when asked what her favorite singers were at the time she included Eminem in that list ...
Old 11-26-2008, 06:12 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
pretty sure she likes american rap. in one interview a while back, when asked what her favorite singers were at the time she included Eminem in that list ...
[X] Likes American Rap
[] Likes Jonas Brothers
[] Listens to Slipknot
[] Likes Gangster fashion
[] Has too much merchandise bearing her name like crayons and toys

Well, four more X's and hopefully she doesn't pass my "Aww, that sucks" checklist.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:28 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
Ok, I think I have figured out the secret of Alizée's supreme attractiveness (at least to men): She is the perfect melange, she has everything we want or desire in a girl/woman but rarely see combined in a single person. She is cute. She is sexy. She is beautiful. She has a tender/romantic side and a fun side.

To be honest I'm convinced by now that her looks are far more important than her personality when it comes to answering the question why she attracts like no other. She seems to be a nice enough person, but her character is also not that special (or maybe it is but it is certainly not apparent from the interviews she has given over the years). And she would have to be really mean, a nasty character all around to throw me off, but it's completely sufficient to act nice to draw me in.
It's her looks, really. Like I said, there are very few women who are beautiful, sexy and cute all at the same time. And she is at the very top in all of these categories. Think about it.
I can’t disagree with your assessment of Alizée’s outer appearance, but the sound of her voice is also very important to me. And I’m not going to knock you for focusing in on her looks because the same DNA that shaped her on the outside also gave shape to the parts of her that form the sound of her voice.

If she was a nasty person I might still listen to her music, but I would not be the fan that I am. I would not invest the time, energy and money on her that I currently do. And looks alone would not be enough for me to support her to that extent.

Her personality and character, or at least my perception of what her personality and character are, plays an important role in my continuing level of support for her. If someday I find that I was completely wrong about her, well then I will cross that bridge if or when I come to it.

I can’t say she is the best singer, the nicest person, the most beautiful, the sexiest, or the cutest. I know it sounds cliché, but it’s the total package. As an artist, she is hard to resist. I just know that somehow, someone very much like her lived in my imagination, long before I saw Alizée for the first time.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:52 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
wow she likes eminem thats awesome. He is a childhood hero of mine, many of you joked that i look like him
Can you show me that interview if you have it?

I like Alizee becuase she is cute, beautiful, and I generally think she is a good hearted person (sure like everyone she isn't perfect) but I think she intends to do the right thing
Barrett your forgot to X one more thing on your list
[X] Likes American Rap
[] Likes Jonas Brothers
[] Listens to Slipknot
[x] Likes Gangster fashion
she wears gangster fashion every now and then

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 11-26-2008 at 06:55 PM..
Old 11-26-2008, 07:21 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
wow she likes eminem thats awesome. He is a childhood hero of mine, many of you joked that i look like him
Can you show me that interview if you have it?

I like Alizee becuase she is cute, beautiful, and I generally think she is a good hearted person (sure like everyone she isn't perfect) but I think she intends to do the right thing
Barrett your forgot to X one more thing on your list
[X] Likes American Rap
[] Likes Jonas Brothers
[] Listens to Slipknot
[x] Likes Gangster fashion
she wears gangster fashion every now and then
No, I doubt she would ever get back into the pants at the knees style because of her daughter and that it looks just funny.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 11-26-2008, 08:26 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
No, I doubt she would ever get back into the pants at the knees style because of her daughter and that it looks just funny.
thats true, but she still wears the graffiti sweaters and shirts every once in a while

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 11-26-2008, 10:10 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Eminem is awesome.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:17 PM
Lili Addict

Idéaliser is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
I know the secret to how Alizée attracted me:

She's not too uppity bitchity, she doesn't like American rap, and she has good hairstyle choices.
Look at that, she happens to be the opposite of nearly every American/English celebrity that ever lived!
Amen Brother, Amen!