Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Old 09-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Great job, ImRawdg ! I really like it. It makes me think of cruising down the St. Croix River on a pontoon boat on a hot, lazy summer's day sipping a Tanqueray & tonic. I have no idea why that image popped into my head, but it did... I like music that triggers the mind to create images like that.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:13 AM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
have you listened to BlueDM's piano instrumental of lilly town? maybe i'm comparing too much to that one.
I haven't heard that. Can you get me a link?

And once again, I am asking if anyone knows if there is a lyrics-only version of this song?

Finally, Lefty, I don't know how and/or I am too lazy to make a Youtube video to insert this into. I have seen that you have some, would you mind making one for me?

Last edited by ImRawdg; 09-09-2008 at 12:27 AM..
Old 09-09-2008, 12:32 AM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImRawdg View Post
I haven't heard that. Can you get me a link?

And once again, I am asking if anyone knows if there is a lyrics-only version of this song?

Finally, Lefty, I don't know how and/or I am too lazy to make a Youtube video to insert this into. I have seen that you have some, would you mind making one for me?
here you go.

and i'll be uploading the whole set of BluesDM piano instrumentals if others are interested.
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 Alizée - Lilly Town (BleusDM Piano Solo Versión).mp3 (3.48 MB, 13 views)