Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-17-2006, 12:59 AM

Cire is on a distinguished road
Default Le Moment Parfait

Having viewed just about every second of footage available at Moi-Alizee (and any I may have missed have been omited merely because I jumped around so much at first, I only suspect I saw them all) I am anxious to know what the favorite moments for our fellow members might be.

Not the entireties, this song or that interview but the flleeting moments, the surprising seconds.

Alizee's facial beauty and the lithe perfection that is her body are all too apparent and addressed in other forums (forae) on this site. Lust is all too common - true fans must go beyond the ordinary that is lust and justfy their love.

Is Le Moment Parait the 16 year old teen idol who crashes a 13 year old's party - only to put her at ease by dancing with her and convincing "les garcons" to join in? (The boys were completely flummoxed - what would you have done?)

Is it the 18 year old star who, in a similar situation ruminates on how she could have been even more gracious to her surprised fan, to the point of calling her afterwards and striking up a friendship?

Is it the isolated lips or the succulated strawberry of the picnic video? (Focusing, I might add on the slight imperfection of her chipped teeth in much the same way that the finest Persian rugs are purposely made with a fault to signify that "only God is perfect".)

The cringe of the interviewee being asked whether she will answer any and all questions from her fans with absolute truth? (What would you have asked?)

The honest, consistent, intelligent admission that everything she has achieved in her short life was not her "right" but the result of her "lucky star"? (How many young stars appear so appreciative of their fame, so aware of the fleeting moment that her fans have given her? So Happy???)

Well, I suspect most of you will have trouble isolating any moment aside from one revealing camera angle or another as an absolute favorite (and who can blame you?) But the single moment that caught me most off guard, and proved a fleeting, vicarious moment of fantasy came during the Japanese excursion video.

Kudos to the Japanese for crowning her the next Catherine Deneuve (we can only hope she ever comes back to the public eye and has such a long career) and every red blooded boy dreams of "bagging" the unnattainable goddess. But if love be sought over lust, it is not the taking but the waking that is the goal. And for one fleeting moment we got to see Alizee as her true love may- asleep!
Old 07-17-2006, 01:14 AM
turn it up! :D

Urb4n is on a distinguished road

I am confused.

But.. If I am reading your post right, the moment I love is when she is asked what would she have done if not for her career. As in, what would her life been like if she had not become famous. she mentioned that she would have been a dancer or become a "computer engineer", at which point I literally gasped.

That sold Alizee to me.

The thought that she has taken an interest in what so many people consider 'nerdy' (myself included), is just absolutely awesome. Not because of the topic that was chosen, no, but solely because it is just an interest of hers. Unlike many other famous persons, she seems to be a very well rounded individual with a great number of passions/hobbies/interests. Absolutely incredible. I love it.

Last edited by Urb4n; 07-17-2006 at 01:29 AM..
Old 07-17-2006, 01:40 AM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urb4n
I am confused.

But.. If I am reading your post right, the moment I love is when she is asked what would she have done if not for her career. As in, what would her life been like if she had not become famous. she mentioned that she would have been a dancer or become a "computer engineer", at which point I literally gasped.

That sold Alizee to me.

The thought that she has taken an interest in what so many people consider 'nerdy' (myself included), is just absolutely awesome. Not because of the topic that was chosen, no, but solely because it is just an interest of hers. Unlike many other famous persons, she seems to be a very well rounded individual with a great number of passions/hobbies/interests. Absolutely incredible. I love it.
you pretty much sumed it up for me so whatever I was to say following this would sound stupid
Old 07-17-2006, 02:36 AM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

that's impossible for me to answer
Old 07-17-2006, 04:13 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Ahhh... questions, questions, questions. Instead of trying to guess the final outcome of Alizee's career I'll just wait and see.

-Cybersoil

PS
I love those teeth of hers.
Old 07-17-2006, 10:57 AM
=]

mando is on a distinguished road

The Fun TV interview was just my favorite thing ever. The way she looked, the things she said, and the things she did were all so perfect

especially this part. it made my day =]
Old 07-17-2006, 01:01 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

like most others, i couldn't pick one thing out ... but i do love her teeth. It is like she is so perfect, that at the last minute God said .. "chip or tooth or something, she is too pretty"

little did he know that it only makes her better .. lol
Old 07-17-2006, 01:15 PM

Sebastien is on a distinguished road

Mando's favorite moment is mine too.

Also, anybody know what the last public appearance of Alizee was? Was it the duet she had with Jenifer for Charles Aznavour on May 22, 2004??
Old 07-17-2006, 03:00 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mando
The Fun TV interview was just my favorite thing ever. The way she looked, the things she said, and the things she did were all so perfect

especially this part. it made my day =]
Mando,

I love that look too. There's another look that I like at the beginning of her visit to Japan when she's in the back seat of the car about to roll up the window...Priceless.

Last edited by rcs; 07-17-2006 at 03:02 PM..
Old 07-17-2006, 03:14 PM

Sebastien is on a distinguished road

BTW, about that moment. I know some french but what is it she said to someone out the window?