Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-11-2011, 10:16 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road
Default Post your twitter message for Alizée

Since she is following AlizeeUSA on twitter, she can directly notice all the tweets.

I think we can start a series of message by members of this forum. For this all you have to do is to post your message for Lili here. Later that message will be tweeted through AAm's twitter.

Member's name may or may not be included. If you want then you can use your original name.

Message has to of maximum 140 characters. For those who haven't used twitter, Lili can be mentioned by adding @mellealizee (12 characters) to the message.

How is this idea?
Old 12-11-2011, 10:32 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Since she is following AlizeeUSA on twitter, she can directly notice all the tweets.

I think we can start a series of message by members of this forum. For this all you have to do is to post your message for Lili here. Later that message will be tweeted through AAm's twitter.

Member's name may or may not be included. If you want then you can use your original name.

Message has to of maximum 140 characters. For those who haven't used twitter, Lili can be mentioned by adding @mellealizee (12 characters) to the message.

How is this idea?
I think the idea is brilliant! It will give every member here the opportunity to feel like they have done the impossible .... talk to Alizee and she actually see it and possibly respond!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 12-11-2011, 10:47 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Awesome idea MA! It would be amazing if Alizée responded to all of us individually...
*drool*

Old 12-11-2011, 11:36 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

This is a great idea. Considering she *IS* responding to a lot of tweets from fans (and making them very happy, I'm sure!) there is a good chance she will reply to some of ours.

Here is my message:
@mellealizee I loved La Javanaise with @Lalannesguitar. Make an album with him.

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)
Old 12-12-2011, 03:52 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

This is an amazing idea MA! Once the majority of people on here have submitted their message, we should put them in order of submission. Then we should tweet to @mellealizee that we are going to send her a short stream of individual messages from her fans @AlizeeUSA. Example:

Quote:
@mellealizee Nous allons pour écouter les tweets de plusieurs membres de ce sur notre forum tiens à vous dire! Merci!
Quote:
@mellealizee We are going to stream several tweets of what members on our forum want to tell you! Thanks!
Then we should stream one every 2mins or so for her to be able to read them if she is indeed watching them come in live. If not, afterwards she can read all of them in a row

Is that a swell addition to your plan MA?
Old 12-12-2011, 06:38 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

My message:
I anxiously look forward to your newest CD and wish you and your family all the best success.
Stephen
Old 12-12-2011, 07:20 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

one thing... wouldn't be good to put on the end of message initials of member? ... only just idea...

Old 12-12-2011, 10:07 AM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
one thing... wouldn't be good to put on the end of message initials of member? ... only just idea...
Would be good idea, I think.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:01 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

This is the message I'd like to convey.

@mellealizee Please include songs like Coeurdejapris,Amelie,LououToi,Tempete. They're one of your strengths. Happy holiday to your family.

It's curt, but that's because of the character limitations. I wanted to include the song Par les Paupieres, but it wouldn't fit.

It has a 139 character count. I'm not that familiar with twitter. Is this short enough for a tweet?

We also have to figure out what would be the best time to send these messages. I would think a week day after Annily has been put to bed for school the next day. Around 8 or 9 pm Paris time. Either that or we can maybe check to see when she makes most of her tweets.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-12-2011 at 12:05 PM..
Old 12-12-2011, 01:29 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
This is the message I'd like to convey.

@mellealizee Please include songs like Coeurdejapris,Amelie,LououToi,Tempete. They're one of your strengths. Happy holiday to your family.

It's curt, but that's because of the character limitations. I wanted to include the song Par les Paupieres, but it wouldn't fit.

It has a 139 character count. I'm not that familiar with twitter. Is this short enough for a tweet?

We also have to figure out what would be the best time to send these messages. I would think a week day after Annily has been put to bed for school the next day. Around 8 or 9 pm Paris time. Either that or we can maybe check to see when she makes most of her tweets.
The latest she has tweeted so far is Midnight, and that was on the weekend. And she surprisingly has tweeted quite a bit during Paris' morning...so whenever works really...