Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-17-2016, 09:34 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I had one of Alizée's public fan pages pop up yesterday as an advertisement on my Facebook. I didn't know if you followed it already or not. They seem to post a lot of her early 2000 videos.

Alizée Forever and Ever
Old 04-17-2016, 06:44 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

That's interesting! Is one of her fan pages doing some advertising? All I was promoting was just that Elise commercial. Do you know which fan page?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Jo Jacotey posted this within the past hour. It says "Reserve a place for my next photo". What could it mean?

Sunday is usually pretty busy day for Jo to post pictures...........not today!!!

Edit:

EDIT: I knew there was a meaning behind his post yesterday. I still haven't figured out the full meaning though!

[/QUOTE]
Here is another picture of her brother with a young woman with her arms wrapped around him. He's in a suit coat, wearijng a t shirt underneath. Alizee's in a very formal dress. Did her brother get married? They also posted a very nice picture of Greg on the beach. I knew there was something up, but what?

Alizée Forever and Ever[/QUOTE]

Edit:

With all the pictures we have of the relatively small area of Ajaccio, I'm wondering if we can figure out where the above picture was taken?

Edit:

I think I found the scene of the crime. It looks to be the cathedral in Ajaccio. Most likely event is a wedding. Question is who's? It certainly wasn't Alizée and I doubt if it was her brother. Then who's? If it's non-family, I'm surprised they would post these pictures.

Edit:

I've been trying to make sense out of this and it's been a difficult task. This event doesn't involve her directly. It doesn't involve her brother. I can't believe she would post pictures of a friend's event. Then someone said something in FB that made perfect sense. This involves Annily! Look at the pride in her face!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-17-2016 at 06:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-17-2016, 07:02 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Hi Scruffydog,

The Alizee Forever and Ever page is owned by an AF member named Robert Rhein. I remember him from my time over on AF.
Old 04-17-2016, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Hi Scruffydog,

The Alizee Forever and Ever page is owned by an AF member named Robert Rhein. I remember him from my time over on AF.
Hey Al,

I'm well acquainted with Rob. I've talked to him numerous times on the phone. I'll have to talk to him about that.

I believe by what someone mentioned in FB. that that is a cousin who has her arms wrapped around Alizée's brother.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-17-2016 at 07:44 PM..
Old 04-18-2016, 01:21 PM

Word on the street is the church event yesterday was a baptism for Annily. That surprised me because when I first learned of Alizée, I read she was a non practicing Catholic, but of all the pictures I've seen over the years, I don't think I've seen one of her in a church.

Edit:

I don't think this has been posted in here yet. Here's an article in Purepeople, the title of which is "Reuniting with Jérémy Chatelain for the christening of the little Annily".

http://www.purepeople.com/article/al...nily_a180262/1

Here's the Google translation;

The two artists met in Corsica to attend this unique event.
They loved. They gave birth to a baby Annily ... And then their paths have separated. Alizee and former Staracadémicien Jérémy Chatelain gathered Sunday, April 17 at Ajaccio.

The event deserved for Jeremy Chatelain, to cross the seas to reach Corsica because it was the baptism of his daughter, Annily, aged 11. This is the singer who shared on his Facebook account a picture of an elegant little dragees box decorated with a blue ribbon bearing the name of his daughter and that date if symbolic. In photo caption, Jeremy Chatelain wrote: "Baptism", punctuated with a small heart.
Alizee has been more discreet on social networks about the event. As always, the mother is very protective towards his pre-teen. She worried even recently from the world's future and security of Annily: "One wonders the world we will leave to our children We are not eternal and it scares me (.... .) the more we advance, the more I fear for my daughter and the children I have after. there is a lot of young people hanging around, that go wrong, neighborhoods ... ", she confided on BFMTV ago some days.

news side, Alizee continues to be one of the jurors of the talent show M6 Superkids. The hearing was not satisfactory, it was announced last week that the program would be relegated to W9 from this Wednesday, April 21.

As for his artistic activities, Alizee recently confirmed not to have plans to return to the track in the near future. The former candidate Dance with the stars is now dedicated to the passion of his beloved Grégoire Lyonnet, dancing. "As it works, I riding the wave of dance. The song, I can make up any age, unlike the dance, then you better enjoy it now!" She declared at the beginning of the month.

Joachim Ohnona

Here's a box with a gift in it for Annily from Jeremy.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-18-2016 at 01:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-18-2016, 03:10 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

It's possible the baptism was Jeremy's idea, and Alizee decided to go along with it.
Old 04-18-2016, 05:40 PM

I don't think so, mainly because he's Jewish. They do have similar type of ritual though, but because again he's Jewish, I doubt if a baptism was his idea. As I mentioned earlier, this event surprised me, because the only type of religious event you see Alizée at is that type of blessing of the fleet we've seen her at on 2 occasions I believe.

I'm wondering if it might have been Annily's idea. Maybe she heard of some friends who had it and she looked into it and decided to do it for herself.

I was curious about the dress she was wearing. Looks like the type of dress that may have been in the family for a generation or two?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-18-2016 at 05:43 PM..
Old 04-19-2016, 09:53 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I don't think so, mainly because he's Jewish. They do have similar type of ritual though, but because again he's Jewish, I doubt if a baptism was his idea. As I mentioned earlier, this event surprised me, because the only type of religious event you see Alizée at is that type of blessing of the fleet we've seen her at on 2 occasions I believe.

I'm wondering if it might have been Annily's idea. Maybe she heard of some friends who had it and she looked into it and decided to do it for herself.

I was curious about the dress she was wearing. Looks like the type of dress that may have been in the family for a generation or two?

Normally Catholics baptize infants or adults who convert. To baptize an eleven year old is not unheard of, but is unusual. Perhaps Gregorie had something to do with this. If he did, it's curious, he's not shown in attendance. There's also the possibility the Jacotey women had an influence, or maybe the Pope. If all else fails, we can safely blame Obama.
Old 04-20-2016, 06:13 AM

Well it's very interesting that you mentioned the pope, because I took note of something happened very recently, that may have an affect on Alizée and Gregoire's situation. With catholics, once you are married, you are married for life. I got married in the church and then divorced. I met another woman and wanted to remarry. We talked to a priest and he said even though I wasn't the one who asked for a divorce, the only way I could marry again is if I had the first marriage annulled and you had to have pretty grounds for it such as you came home one day and your wife was in bed and it was levitating off the ground and her head was spinning around in circles. That wasn't the case and I wasn't going to lie to get it annulled, but I wasn't going to let that stop me from marrying again.

The church used to look upon people who married and got divorced, then remarried again, sort of as outcasts. It was bad enough that the "church" looked upon them that way, but what probably hurt more is the parishioners looked upon them that way. The fact that Alizée's and Jeremy wedding wasn't recognized in France doesn't matter.But the pope said that is no longer the case. They shall be accepted by the church. I think that "may" open the door if they so choose, to get married in the church, if that's what they want.

As I said before, Alizée I saw in Wikepedia (years ago)described as a non-practicing catholic. I have no idea about Gregoire. It will be interesting to look into that. But it now seems that Annily is learning about the church. Can Alizee teach her that you should get baptized in the church, but it doesn't matter if you get married there?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-20-2016 at 06:19 AM..
Old 04-20-2016, 03:36 PM

First topic; the promotion I did for the "Elise" ad resulted in 35,000 views. The major amount of them in Mexico and it wasn't in any way close for the second runner up.

Second topic; This picture was posted today of Annily's baptism. What an incredible look of joy and pride on Alizee's face. A few years ago, I thought Alizee was depressed and for once no one would listen to me. Than Alizee said she was lonely and that equals depression. Now she is going through an incredibly happy period of her life and she deserves it. As much as I miss her dancing and singing on stage, to her own music, I get a lot of enjoyment out of moments like this and I can't wait for the weddding!

Edit:

Here's another picture posted by Jo. I think it's of Annily holding if not a bible, some religious book.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-20-2016 at 03:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts