Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2015, 08:19 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

"Rouen, pause, Mac do @gregoirelyonnet @maxime_dereymez"

Old 03-01-2015, 01:44 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

https://instagram.com/p/zseR5TNoff
"Clap de fin ��... Merci❤️ merci au 115 000 spectateurs venus nous applaudir à travers toute la France❤️Merci à toute cette incroyable famille de #dalstournée, à mes chéries les danseuses les plus talentueuses je vous aime tellement �� @patchettkatrina @candicepascal @denitsa_dcs4 @silvianofficiel @cocolicat @jadegeropp @fauvehautot @coralie, aux danseurs hors pair @licatachristophe @maxime_dereymez @cmillettedancer @yannalrick @guillaume @julien , à nos juges qu'on adore @justjacijax @jmgenereux, merci à @lechrismarques de nous avoir fait confiance, à notre duo de choc @vincent et @sandrine ,merci à coco et nikos et à toute l'équipe de Cheyenne Prod, un enorme merci à Alex et Salim qui ont pris soin de nous comme jamais , merci à ma ptite @vanessaboisjean d'avoir reussi à cacher la fatigue qd il le fallait, merci à mes super collocs @nathaliepechalat @tonya @louisy vous allez me manquer , merci à @peter_barbe pour tous ces fous rires, à nos voisins de loges @rayane @brian @damien et @gerard et leur musique à fond les ballons , merci à notre orchestre de folie ! Merci à @claire et @maurice de chouchouter nos costumes , merci à la #teamalizee d'etre toujours là au rdv vous êtes les meilleurs! Et enfin Merci à mon prince charmant @gregoirelyonnet de me faire vivre mes rêves ❤️one love❤️"

"End Clap �� ... thank you Merci❤️ to 115,000 spectators who applaud us throughout the France❤️Merci all this incredible family # dalstournée to my Buddys the most talented dancers I love you so much ��patchettkatrina candicepascal denitsa_dcs4silvianofficielcocolicatjadegeroppfauv ehautotcoralie, dancers unparalleledlicatachristophemaxime_dereymezcmillet tedanceryannalrickguillaumejulien, our judges we lovejustjacijaxjmgenereux, thank you for giving uslechrismarques trust in our duovincent andsandrine, thank you coco and nikos and the entire team of Cheyenne Prod, a huge thank you to Alex and Salim who took care of us like never before, thank you to my little vanessaboisjean have managed to hide fatigue qd need be, thank you to my flatmates supernathaliepechalattonyalouisy will miss you, thank you for all thesepeter_barbe laughs at our lodges neighborsrayanebrian Damien andgerard and loud music balloons, thank you to our orchestra madness! Thank you toclairemaurice and pamper our costumes, thank you to #teamalizee to be always there to appointment you are the best! And finally thanks to my prince charminggregoirelyonnet make me live my dreams ❤️one love❤️"
Old 03-01-2015, 02:10 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

This had to be such a great time for her, doing what she loves to do and having someone she loves right there with her. You can see the happiness in her face.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:22 PM
Last Fan Standing

https://instagram.com/p/zxglsANoeo
"Princess forever ⭐️ #orlando #us #disney"
Old 03-04-2015, 10:06 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

^^

Wonderful photo!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 03-05-2015, 08:07 PM
Last Fan Standing

https://instagram.com/p/z3W9c8toXm
��
Old 03-05-2015, 09:43 PM

I hardly ever use this word but that is just so incredibly cute! That's a priceless picture. Thanks for posting Ray.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-05-2015 at 09:55 PM..
Old 03-06-2015, 05:57 AM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Alizée wishing her brother happy birthday 25 ans.

He looks so young for his age.
Old 03-06-2015, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
More than likely, this was taken at the Universal studios park in Orlando seeing how they were just in Disney World in Orlando, but it's interesting to note that if you look through the window of the motor home it looks like the sign on the building apparently says Hollywood which is most likely because so much of what the park has, has to do with Hollywood, but they also have another park in Hollywood.

Now I'll go back to my search for shell casings on the grassy knoll!!!!!!!!

Edit:

Well my conspiracy theory might not be so crazy after all. In this picture, the dynamic trio is seen on Hollywood boulevard, taking pictures of the various stars. Julie Andrews must have been very popular with them, because I see all three pairs of feet.

I'm just wondering if the theme park in Orlando has a replica of Hollywood Boulevard which is very possible, but me thinks they might be in California!!!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-06-2015 at 12:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-06-2015, 01:21 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well my conspiracy theory might not be so crazy after all. In this picture, the dynamic trio is seen on Hollywood boulevard, taking pictures of the various stars. Julie Andrews must have been very popular with them, because I see all three pairs of feet.
maybe they simply all love Mary Poppins? (Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who's not overly fond of this movie...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm just wondering if the theme park in Orlando has a replica of Hollywood Boulevard which is very possible, but me thinks they might be in California!!!
I just checked. There is in fact a replica of the Walk of Fame in the Universal studios in Orlando. So maybe she's still there and will still go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter who knows... it would be such a shame if she wouldn't.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 03-06-2015 at 01:31 PM..
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter