Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-21-2012, 03:45 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Wait huh? How long has she had the "2A" tattoo?
I think it's been discussed during her performance in Israel.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:26 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by _♥_ View Post
:'(

I so want them candies.... anyone knows what they go by here 'states' side?
Alizee et Annily?
Alizee et Antoine (PA)
Alizee et ALS
Alizee et Aaronious?
Alizee et A....... ?
Alizee Aliance?
alcoholic anonymous?

Ah yes... and she forgot to tell me that a shark bit off half her left pinky.
I believe those are jordan almonds.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:22 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Isn't the tattooed lady usually a sideshow event?
Well she's had quite a few tattoos in a short space of time and it seems like she is rebelling against something. I would rather her join up with the circus though than desecrate her body with anymore tattoos.

If she's unhappy I seriously hope she can find some peace of mind.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0XcN12uVHeQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
I dunno. My hope is that her album will be a huge success, and that she still has time to do the things she enjoys doing.
I absolutely agree!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sPvqo6QliaY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 06-21-2012 at 09:45 PM..
Old 07-02-2012, 10:51 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

There's been plenty of controversy in this thread, so I wanted to say something about her recent bikini picture and figured I'd say it here and try and contain the controversy to this thread.

If this is indeed a picture of Alizee in a bikini, what is a 27 year old woman doing wearing a bathing suit with a skull in it to the beach? It just boggles my mind. What is going on with this woman? Maybe the French have some holiday similar to our holloween or maybe they're having some type of festival on Corsica?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-02-2012 at 10:57 AM..
Old 07-02-2012, 11:41 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

She likes skulls...a ton of fashionable women here wear skulls on their shirts, hats, pants, or whatever else. Skulls can be very fashionable if they are worn the correct way. One way NOT to wear skulls is like this:

PICTURE IS TOO SCARY AND UGLY TO SHOW

This is one way it is fashionable:

Old 07-02-2012, 11:57 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
There's been plenty of controversy in this thread, so I wanted to say something about her recent bikini picture and figured I'd say it here and try and contain the controversy to this thread.

If this is indeed a picture of Alizee in a bikini, what is a 27 year old woman doing wearing a bathing suit with a skull in it to the beach? It just boggles my mind. What is going on with this woman? Maybe the French have some holiday similar to our holloween or maybe they're having some type of festival on Corsica?
They celebrate Halloween the same day we do. Scruffydog we may have a Micheal Jackson situation on our hands. She is trying to get back her teenage years she lost between fifteen and nineteen. Add in geting married and being a young mother at twenty. We've noted many times how Alizée has shown immaturity in her actions for a woman her age.

I'll point out the "Japanese Animation character" she had tattooed on her upper arm. Twenty seven year old women normally don't watch cartoons let alone get the characters tattooed on their bodies.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:13 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I wonder too if it might have to do with the fact that she and her dad were big Madonna fans. Madonna rebelled more or less against religion. Is Alizee rebelling against something? I really can't figure it out. She hasn't shown any signs of it, but I hope she doesn't emulate Madonna and turn against religion. I'm no saint, but that would be the last straw for me if she did.

It seems so ironic. I think most of us believe she left Mylene because she didn't like the direction that Ms Farmer was steering in her in. Now she seems to be steering herself in exactly that direction. I think Jeremy came along and showed her that sordid path MF was trying to direct her down. She didn't like that path. She tried to go in a different direction. She didn't realize that different direction didn't succeed because the music and the show just wasn't that good. She thought that it didn't succeed because she didn't follow that dark path and now, she feels for her to succeed, she will have to follow a path that was so opposite to the one that led to her success.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-02-2012 at 01:41 PM..
Old 07-02-2012, 02:07 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I wonder too if it might have to do with the fact that she and her dad were big Madonna fans. Madonna rebelled more or less against religion. Is Alizee rebelling against something? I really can't figure it out. She hasn't shown any signs of it, but I hope she doesn't emulate Madonna and turn against religion. I'm no saint, but that would be the last straw for me if she did.

It seems so ironic. I think most of us believe she left Mylene because she didn't like the direction that Ms Farmer was steering in her in. Now she seems to be steering herself in exactly that direction. I think Jeremy came along and showed her that sordid path MF was trying to direct her down. She didn't like that path. She tried to go in a different direction. She didn't realize that different direction didn't succeed because the music and the show just wasn't that good. She thought that it didn't succeed because she didn't follow that dark path and now, she feels for her to succeed, she will have to follow a path that was so opposite to the one that led to her success.

I know exactly where you are coming from Scruffydog but I wouldn't read too much into the skull / bikini thing. As far as I can make out the skull is just part of the logo / branding of an anglo french fashion company called "The Kooples" and we all know how much Alizee likes to wear the latest high fashion gear.

(edit: I can't post the URL, apparently, due to not having enough posts but check it out)

Anyway I'm not worried about Alizee ever becoming 'sordid'. I just don't think it's a part of who she is.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:08 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Or maybe she just likes Skulls? It's not uncommon at all for people to think skulls look cool. As Aaron said....it's quite fashionable right now, skulls I mean.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:20 PM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

S.your thinking are always intriguing..however...

1)SKULLS are the trendy of this year.Most of italian-international singers wear it. Or clothing accessory.Don't overstimate the simbolic meaning of that.A skull is a skull is askul is a skull..

2) Do you think she is on the "bitchy"(Rhianna,Gaga,etc..you know what I mean) path, just because she put on the net a little portion of her belly? Ok it's unusual from her, but I think this is alittle thing.She is miles FAR away the "MIlene" kind of stuff....

I think we are now witness of a"teasing" strategy to catch audience attention.It starts breaking her usual reserve, and discovering social network, chat, etc. Now, the single promotion need something more?(belly out!).Would we see an escalation in the month leading to album debut? Well I'm curious to verify that...
But I repeat..as i know Alizee..I would not expect any of gross or without class from her..