Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 01-09-2010, 04:11 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

I got a new email yesterday. The next ticket sales will be happening on the 14th at 9am French time (midnight Pacific).
http://enfoires.fr/uk/home#/uk/news

Barring any serious problems coming up... I think I will be going. (I can never decide until shortly before the event.) I will attempt to get tickets for the last two shows and have them mailed to me. Fortunately, it's at a time that, while late, I'll always be available to immediately buy tickets.

It's kind of strange that they have multiple ticket sales instead of just leaving it open until they are sold out. I guess that's their way of frightening people into thinking it's urgent to buy. It works. :P

Merci Fanny
Old 01-09-2010, 04:36 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Don't think I can make it this year. Anyone want to buy tickets? I'll sell them at face value and ship for free, so you save a couple bucks compared to ordering online. I have:

January 27 - Cat 1 - 49eur
January 28 - Cat 2 - 49eur
February 1 - Cat 1 - 62eur
All shows at 20H00

Contact me if you're interested!
Old 01-09-2010, 03:15 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Don't think I can make it this year. Anyone want to buy tickets? I'll sell them at face value and ship for free, so you save a couple bucks compared to ordering online. I have:

January 27 - Cat 1 - 49eur
January 28 - Cat 2 - 49eur
February 1 - Cat 1 - 62eur
All shows at 20H00

Contact me if you're interested!
Oh, I would so jump on that offer but semester starts.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 01-09-2010, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
Oh, I would so jump on that offer but semester starts.
You can't take a few days away from school? What are you studying? Fortunately all my classes (except French) I think I going to be relatively easy and therefore I'm taking some time, though I will be leaving on Friday (a day I have no class), Saturday class will be a joke I'm sure, and I will miss Monday and Tuesday classes. Oh well. I'm chancing it apparently. Bought my plane ticket! Thanks Ben for selling me the one ticket, though it comes at the high cost of you not being there.

By the way, this didn't really cost as much as I had thought it would. It was $1035 for airfare and three nights at the Best Western Alma Hotel near/in downtown/old town Nice (+ hotel tax which is hope is not much). That was a better price than I had seen right at first by a couple hundred or so. I was going to get a hotel close to the concert hall and airport, but anyway... I'll have half a day to walk around Nice if I'm not dead tired. I fly to Washington > Frankfurt > Nice and going back Frankfurt > San Francisco > Sacramento.

Also, I think they are feeling the pinch of this "economic trouble" or something because Expedia actually offered a cancellation policy for the flight and hotel if I understood right. With that, this looked about as good as I've ever gotten. Um, no. Ok, actually the first time I went to Paris in December I think I spent like $800 for air and hotel. Well, if anyone has a grand lying around... (and no, don't ask me how I can get away with this. I don't want to think about it. ). Hey, if someone wants to split the room cost...

Merci Fanny
Old 01-10-2010, 10:29 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
You can't take a few days away from school? What are you studying?
Mechanical Engineering. Even though I don't take a full semester course load (I would have been done already if I did ), admittedly it's still a pretty hard curriculum for me.

I could probably pull off the trip if I was actually guaranteed the opportunity to see Lili on the days that Ben is selling. I know, odds are probably pretty good at that. Oh well, I'd rather await for news of future concerts where there's nothing but Lili.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 01-11-2010, 01:43 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
Mechanical Engineering. Even though I don't take a full semester course load (I would have been done already if I did ), admittedly it's still a pretty hard curriculum for me.

I could probably pull off the trip if I was actually guaranteed the opportunity to see Lili on the days that Ben is selling. I know, odds are probably pretty good at that. Oh well, I'd rather await for news of future concerts where there's nothing but Lili.

Difficult but wise choice.

By the way, have you hit coriolis acceleration yet?

Edit: if you say you are lmost done then you would ahve hit this 2 years ago.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:46 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You can't take a few days away from school? What are you studying?
How can you do that?? There are labs to attend, discussion classes to go to, and quiz sections as well.

I wish I could just leave my school for a few days... without any consequence, of course.

Old 01-11-2010, 02:09 AM
Merci Alizée

Lol, I can't even think of going there. If I could, then I would have certainly leave some labs and classes.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:19 AM

I am not sure if I ever saw this video before. Probably just don't remember for sure. It was posted in 2006, but I'm pretty sure it was recorded years before, or at least parts. See if you can figure out why.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_YYDIcj22M4&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_YYDIcj22M4&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Merci Fanny
Old 01-15-2010, 09:11 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I am not sure if I ever saw this video before. Probably just don't remember for sure. It was posted in 2006, but I'm pretty sure it was recorded years before, or at least parts. See if you can figure out why.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_YYDIcj22M4&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_YYDIcj22M4&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
I know for a fact that you've seen it before, because they've played it on the video screens before every concert since 2001.