Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-10-2010, 12:31 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road
Default Oh my god im in love!

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/-SP1aLhmx1U&hl=en_US&fs=1 width=640 height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>
^Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/o31HyrM9f6U&hl=en_US&fs=1 width=640 height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>
^H.A.W.X. 2
There goes $120 of my hard earned cash!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 08-10-2010, 08:27 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

What a misleading title. I thought this would be about a girl or something. Just a bunch of god damn planes.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
What a misleading title. I thought this would be about a girl or something. Just a bunch of god damn planes.
same exact thought as myself there , here i thought he was going to mention Assol in my banner signature
Old 08-11-2010, 12:14 AM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Mikey long time lol bud yyah Im defenetly getting that one, lol same with Medal oh Honor Tier 1. Call of duty Black opps, Assassins Creeds brotherhood, Mafia II, hehe lol. All thos on top of SM Town Concert in LA next month lol. Yeah a good 1k plus down already hehehe
Old 08-11-2010, 01:51 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
hahaha sorry bud that was my plan muhaha
Quote:
Mikey long time lol bud yyah Im defenetly getting that one, lol same with Medal oh Honor Tier 1. Call of duty Black opps, Assassins Creeds brotherhood, Mafia II, hehe lol. All thos on top of SM Town Concert in LA next month lol. Yeah a good 1k plus down already hehehe
OOOH my god its Serb.....! Hey man how have you been.... missed ya man!
Yea medal of honor looks really really good, looks exactly like COD Mod. 2. Assassins Creed and COD Black Ops, though look really good I think I am going to pass on the two. As for Mafia... droll, the free rooming and free objective gameplay looks like it is going to be amazing. I have to save my money, because I want Rockband 3, HAWX 2 and Ace Combat, and Halo Reach.... lol im in love with too many games! We have to pool are money together...... we would get all these game plus an Alizee concert

Old 08-11-2010, 08:45 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
hahaha sorry bud that was my plan muhaha

OOOH my god its Serb.....! Hey man how have you been.... missed ya man!
Yea medal of honor looks really really good, looks exactly like COD Mod. 2. Assassins Creed and COD Black Ops, though look really good I think I am going to pass on the two. As for Mafia... droll, the free rooming and free objective gameplay looks like it is going to be amazing. I have to save my money, because I want Rockband 3, HAWX 2 and Ace Combat, and Halo Reach.... lol im in love with too many games! We have to pool are money together...... we would get all these game plus an Alizee concert

eheheh i have been good lol as for hte pooling money lol no prob aha, but no Alizee for me lol that ship sailed a long time ago and its landed in the relm of SNSD. . How have u been man, u got IM lol we can chat it up there. lol All the old Boys are there, B. DJ, Jung, Jimmy and more lol.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:55 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
eheheh i have been good lol as for hte pooling money lol no prob aha, but no Alizee for me lol that ship sailed a long time ago and its landed in the relm of SNSD. . How have u been man, u got IM lol we can chat it up there. lol All the old Boys are there, B. DJ, Jung, Jimmy and more lol.
haha yea I hear ya... soon you will probably say the same about SNSD. I am not really on here as much as I used to so ya know, I guess the same is happening to me. Ive been ok, just really busy; how about yourself? Yea just hit me up on AIM ill pm it to ya, maybe we can get a chat going with you and all the old crew!

Old 08-12-2010, 12:22 AM
Im a 100% Sone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
haha yea I hear ya... soon you will probably say the same about SNSD. I am not really on here as much as I used to so ya know, I guess the same is happening to me. Ive been ok, just really busy; how about yourself? Yea just hit me up on AIM ill pm it to ya, maybe we can get a chat going with you and all the old crew!
ahaha no i dont think I can get over SNSD lol especually lol when Im on Soshified hehe. I just dont see it happening, its awesome I have been doing good Mikey just working my ass off, to pay for the Concert and all the merchendise Im gona purchase lol, plane tickets around 450 buck, hotel like 180, tickets for the concert 200 buck floor seats . Yeah this will be my first time actually going to a concert for an artist that i enjoy listening to. Alizee just dosnt do it for me anymore. The year or so I was on here were great the old crew, and everyone on here that I knew for a year or so were great but just Alizee and her music was all over the place. You know the canceled concerts, pushed CD relises and all, this site is great just lacked on the info from the artist, but I see that is also picking up to. For SNSD they are gona expand into Japan in September and already they sold 10k pre-ordered CD's they they sing in Japanise. So far the chart in Japan before the concert or the debut they are number 1 on one chat, and in second place on the other. That is just freaking amazing, and they are spreading into USA to, little by little hehe. Ok ill add u and we can chat it up lol.

P.S. lol on a side note the site Soshified, umm we donated 5k money to a charity for pure water in Africa I believe, and did it in the name of SNSD for their 3rd aneversary . It was in the Korean news article talking about the site and what we did lol. That makes feel so proud lol that i contribute to that. Also the Sones in Korea they rented bilboards and played the wishing SNSD 3rd aneversary over 100 times .

Last edited by Srbski-kralj; 08-12-2010 at 12:25 AM..
Old 08-12-2010, 01:51 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
ahaha no i dont think I can get over SNSD lol especually lol when Im on Soshified hehe. I just dont see it happening, its awesome I have been doing good Mikey just working my ass off, to pay for the Concert and all the merchendise Im gona purchase lol, plane tickets around 450 buck, hotel like 180, tickets for the concert 200 buck floor seats . Yeah this will be my first time actually going to a concert for an artist that i enjoy listening to. Alizee just dosnt do it for me anymore. The year or so I was on here were great the old crew, and everyone on here that I knew for a year or so were great but just Alizee and her music was all over the place. You know the canceled concerts, pushed CD relises and all, this site is great just lacked on the info from the artist, but I see that is also picking up to. For SNSD they are gona expand into Japan in September and already they sold 10k pre-ordered CD's they they sing in Japanise. So far the chart in Japan before the concert or the debut they are number 1 on one chat, and in second place on the other. That is just freaking amazing, and they are spreading into USA to, little by little hehe. Ok ill add u and we can chat it up lol.

P.S. lol on a side note the site Soshified, umm we donated 5k money to a charity for pure water in Africa I believe, and did it in the name of SNSD for their 3rd aneversary . It was in the Korean news article talking about the site and what we did lol. That makes feel so proud lol that i contribute to that. Also the Sones in Korea they rented bilboards and played the wishing SNSD 3rd aneversary over 100 times .
Ahh.. the joys being a fan of a big hit successful group. At such ends with what it's like to be in Lilly Town(Yes, lilly town. That's what I'm going to refer to ourselves as. ).

Old 08-12-2010, 07:08 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:

haha wow man your really into them, lol im glad they make ya happy
welp i hope to cya around on these forums every now and then, ya know you dont have to be a big Alizee fan to chat with us.