Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 02-16-2012, 09:45 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

She isn't obligated to let us know about anything, especially when the firestorm is going on. Tracking Jeremy and the other dude will probably be just as informative while everyone is trying to put together the clues.

I can't defend Alizée or Jeremy at this point if the tabloids are correct because it is not likely to be a simple issue. However I will say that if Jeremy became jealous I would totally understand why, especially by now with all the reporters pointing out things like cell phone backgrounds.

I don't know how much time she spends practicing with this guy but so many relationships start in that environment. We just don't know. Jeremy might have been treating her like crap so she needed somebody or she was reckless and Jeremy is the victim, who knows. My guess is that their relationship has been shaky for awhile and even if this is all false it's impact is enough or an excuse to break it.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:55 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
This would explain her sudden outburst in Tatooage...
Just based off the title of this thread, that was one of the first things that came to mind, having seen how tattooed Pokora is.

Old 02-17-2012, 12:03 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Remember a few years back when the mags reported that Alizée and Jérémy had split, she responded rather quickly to set the record straight. I wonder if she will do it this time around. Maybe we'll hear something tomorrow, or maybe not.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:06 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Remember a few years back when the mags reported that Alizée and Jérémy had split, she responded rather quickly to set the record straight. I wonder if she will do it this time around. Maybe we'll hear something tomorrow, or maybe not.

She will comment quickly if it is totally false. If it is true, or partly true ...

Last edited by Rev; 02-17-2012 at 12:36 AM..
Old 02-17-2012, 12:07 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
If this is false then she may make everything clear, but then again it's not her duty to clear confusions about her personal life to others.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:14 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Well if its all untrue, I wouldn't be surprised if she made a funny joke about it all, like she did before.
Old 02-17-2012, 01:38 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well if it was just a bunch of rumors circulating around the internet, Alizee would have no obligation to respond about them at all, but now that a magazine has published something about it, even if it's some low life rag who tries to make money by blowing things way out of proportion, it brings the rumors to a whole new level.

I think it forces her hand to respond, for the sake of Annily, because I'm sure her daughter will be hearing about these rumors too, and probably hearing it from other kids, even at that young an age, and we know how cruel kids can be and the best way to stop that, is to either squash or confirm them.
Old 02-17-2012, 01:51 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Well she is on Twitter as we speak, I'm guessing she is reading the articles as well. I'm sure someone pointed them out to her. So maybe she will clear things up for us, like she did in the past.
Old 02-17-2012, 02:39 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

I am not going to partake in any of the speculation in these posts... The more the mods allow this thread to carry on, the more you all add to the already difficult rumors that Alizée has to sift through as it is.... not to mention the ridicule of her love life that is allowed to go on in this thread...

I can't talk about her butt and chest, but it's okay for you guys to spread tabloid rumors? ... that's messed up! ...

By the way, hard evidence, is when Alizée or Jeremy are the source of information... not a magazine, not a photograph, not a performance, and certainly not a web site!....

I am not going to say "well if it's true..." or "I hope for... blah blah blah" or otherwise voice an opinion about the topic of discussion here because, as far as I am concerned, we are all f'ing up our reputation as loyal fans of Alizée by giving it attention...

I understand it's enticing gossip... but we all took the bait and I feel sorry for us... because it's f'ed up! ... I mean... whether the rumors are true or false is irrelevant... put yourself in her shoes! seriously... do you need to be dealing with the rumors? Either way, it puts Alizée in a sh***y situation..

so again, I ask... why even give this crap attention?... close the thread leave it alone... as far as I am concerned this topic is more taboo than most of my posts that have been getting deleted (even though I agree with the censorship of some of my posts... I know how I can be)....

As fans, we should be more interested in Alizée's next steps in her career and the performances she put on for us at Les Enfoirés... I understand some of us may have concerns for how she is doing emotionally and in her private life... but again... it is not our place to speculate, much less brainstorm rumors in a so-called fan forum environment...

As a matter of fact, let's start another brainstorming topic... if you were a famous musician would you want people discussing this (whether it were true or not, it's irrelevant) or would you want them discussing your performances?... How would you like it if I started up a fan forum where everybody posted pictures of what you did all day and speculated changes in your love-life? ... it would suck wouldn't it? ... and the sad thing is, you're not even a celebrity, and it still sucks!... imagine what Alizée is going through! It's bad enough that everyone she hugs and sings with automatically becomes a special interest... but to allow a fan forum to feed into it is wrong.

No offense to the thread starter or to anyone who has participated in this thread... but this thread should not even have begun.. it is too early in the news.... I suggest closing it until Alizée publicly addresses the concern, and that is if she chooses to do so.

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 02-17-2012 at 02:42 AM..
Old 02-17-2012, 03:21 AM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

TDA, I can't agree with you.

I'm not talking about loyal fans, just real fans. I think we all are interested about everything related her, and ofc we talks here on forum about love-life too. As lot as here is members, as many opinions here is. I think we can talks about everything here.

Just compare, if you'd be A, wouldn't it suck if people talks about tattoos, and everything, even things that you would wanna keep hidden. You can't say you don't talks anything about them.

Just, let this discussion go on and we will see if it's really bad or not. I know it's just good to talks, at least for some members. People here wanna know how opinions are, and if we wouldn't talks about them there's lot of fans out of any info, for example. But yea, we just need to talks about things that we are interested. You know we have nothing against A, and if someone have something, he can say it somewhere, but this forum is made for talks about everything related A. Isn't it?

Tags
alizee, alizee the lobster slayer, napkin of truth, rumor, space lobsters, the great napkin debate, voici pulitzer award