Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 11:20 PM
Lili Addict

Idéaliser is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
you recently saw him in this pic:

Jérémy, Alizée's manager right next to her (right?), and Alizée's friend Soko, who Greg and Aldo met on an excursion in Mexico, and is that Alizée's mom and Bilitis across the table? (seriously, I would not know. I'm not very good at this stuff anyway.) he he, I like Jérémy's big ol' grin.

Yep Roman, you are right, even the hating Bilitis is there (nah jk). And you forgot to mention DJ Karve . Though I know it should be already posted, in this pic is everyone who was at the dinner:

lol a member in Alizee-Mexico gave her the Jersey of the Mexican National Team (a shame BTW) too, but he gave her the new one, not that one and the jersey he gave her had the number 10 in the back instead of 1. I wonder where did she get that
She looks really happy in this photo I'd love to have a jersey with Alizée on the back! or one for team Alizée
Old 01-05-2009, 12:06 AM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

oh-ley!!!!

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:41 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road
Default 2008-06-26 Milenio newspaper Mexico

Well, I was going through some of my stuff and I just had to put this out, especially for RCS. Mexican newspapers: death, destruction, and Alizée. LOL
Kind of sad to read what they say about Alizée though. Obviously Alizée saw all this and I really wonder what she thinks. It appears to say that people expected the sexy bombshell, but instead got a concert more appropriate for kids than her fans or adults. Of course, I knew that would happen. It was obvious that people weren't really paying attention to what Alizée's new style was.

Merci Fanny
Old 01-10-2009, 01:35 PM
Lili Addict

Idéaliser is on a distinguished road

Whoaa....Why such a big photo? It took FOREVER! to see the whole thing zoomed (just kidding :P)
Old 01-10-2009, 03:59 PM

mal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Yeah and I never saw a listing of everyone there. There are band members (like I recognize the bass player recently brought up elsewhere), Jérémy, Alizée's manager right next to her (right?), and Alizée's friend Soko, who Greg and Aldo met on an excursion in Mexico, and is that Alizée's mom and Bilitis across the table? (seriously, I would not know. I'm not very good at this stuff anyway.) he he, I like Jérémy's big ol' grin. I still want to meet that guy so I can do the Wayne's World "we're not worthy!" prostration, though at this point, I don't know. It would have played much better several months ago, like even at the time of this photo. And yeah, I'd definitely need at least one other person there to be Wayne and at least be able to get up, laugh it off and say, just kidding. Though, yeah, I heard that Jérémy knows English pretty well, so so much the better. And of course, if he was standing next to Alizée at the time is how that little fantasy properly plays out. (where's the I'm a dork emoticon?)

wheres jeremy??
Old 01-10-2009, 04:18 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well, I was going through some of my stuff and I just had to put this out, especially for RCS. Mexican newspapers: death, destruction, and Alizée. LOL
Kind of sad to read what they say about Alizée though. Obviously Alizée saw all this and I really wonder what she thinks. It appears to say that people expected the sexy bombshell, but instead got a concert more appropriate for kids than her fans or adults. Of course, I knew that would happen. It was obvious that people weren't really paying attention to what Alizée's new style was.
That Newspaper really sucks. Im fed up with their sports section, too . My translation, hope it helps:

Alizee disappoints.
The regios (referring to people from Monterrey, city which hold a concert for those ones who may not know) were expecting a sexy bombshell in the Arena Monterrey, but the French singer came out with a good girl look.

I havent read the hole article (if it exists). Since they are not around and are not fans (the newspaper guys), they dont know what is happening, they dont know she doesnt dress like that anymore. Though they are being very rude and they should react like that. BTW did you take that pic Roman ?
Old 01-11-2009, 05:47 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
wheres jeremy??
bald guy, purple shirt, big smile sitting two over from Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
...BTW did you take that pic Roman ?
Yeah, just before I uploaded it.

Sorry the file was big. It would be hard to read otherwise. Well, it's not really important. It was the 4 or 5 reports of tragedies and an escaped bear or something and then Alizée on the front page that we were laughing about at the time. It's pretty silly. We just bought all these newspapers because they had Alizée and didn't even know what it said about her. Maybe they considered that to be a tragedy too.

It was so great to be such hard core Alizée fans and see all this attention all over.

Hey, maybe if she had kept the high heels from Moscow it would have helped. Of course, it wouldn't really have made that much difference and the energy she put into the concerts made whatever she had to do to get it worth it.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 01-11-2009 at 05:51 AM..
Old 01-12-2009, 01:36 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
bald guy, purple shirt, big smile sitting two over from Alizée
Heh. You make poor J-man sound like the illegitimate love-child of Lex Luthor and the Joker...

Quote:
It was the 4 or 5 reports of tragedies and an escaped bear or something and then Alizée on the front page that we were laughing about at the time...
Wait...another bearpocalypse? In Alizée's vicinity? OMG, THEY FOLLOW HER EVERYWHERE!! OH, THE HUMANITY! (Er, Bear-nity? Ursine-ity? Whatever...it's tragic.)

Quote:
Hey, maybe if she had kept the high heels from Moscow it would have helped. Of course, it wouldn't really have made that much difference and the energy she put into the concerts made whatever she had to do to get it worth it.
Am I honestly the only one who thinks the sneakers are genuinely hawt in a cute/sporty/geeky kind of way? Though personally I've always been a Vans/Converse man at heart, custom Nike high-tops kick much booty, especially on girls with great legs!
Old 01-12-2009, 01:44 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen
Wait...another bearpocalypse? In Alizée's vicinity? OMG, THEY FOLLOW HER EVERYWHERE!! OH, THE HUMANITY! (Er, Bear-nity? Ursine-ity? Whatever...it's tragic.)
Sounds like a job for:
Old 01-12-2009, 01:48 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Somebody call Stephen Colbert!

Closed Thread