Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 08-03-2014, 04:08 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Good lord, let the woman enjoy her freaking vacation. She is going to start training for her tour soon and she will drop the weight. Pisses me off that women are constantly criticized about their bodies. GOD FORBID YOU THINK WE'RE FAT FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:12 PM

Anton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
Overweight... maybe she is out of shape, but she is not 16 as before she is 30 now. Where were you during JEAM era? She had that time too "fuller" shapes, and nobody had problem.

Typical "fan" who cares only how she looks like...
You are the typical deluded fan who can't see what is obvious. I'm not insulting Alizée, I just pointed out she has a weight problem. She's a pop star, not a housewife. How she looks like IS as important as HER music
Old 08-03-2014, 08:56 PM

DannyMac524 is on a distinguished road

She still looks fabulous to me! I'll take her the way she is. She is and will always be tops in my book.
Old 08-03-2014, 09:27 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

I have a computerized translation of the Alizee swimsuit article posted below. It's not a great translation, but it's better than nothing.

Feet in the sand, Alizee has head elsewhere. Ajaccio on a beach, unable to mingle with the crowds of tourists who happily enjoy the sun. Under her panama, she hides a dark look, a little preoccupied air. Only her little Annily (9 years) succeeds in unhook her a smile. Holiday without Gregoire, it does not really taste the same. Since their lightning during the meeting of Repeated In with the stars last November, he's pui radiant rnd. Grace has the issuance, my vision of love changl (...) I have lived incredible cbases. A story is denied. I thought it does not exist, "said the young woman, who had struggled to recover from her rapture with the father of her daughter, Jeremy Chatelain in 2012. Was vicu of very strong things. We 'not intend to let go ", said Gregoire after their victory in Dancing with the Stars. In a few months, the dancer and the singer became inseparable. Very in love, they multiply declarations of love and inflamed tweets. "Aujourd 'bui, thanks Grigoire, I am happy, fulfilled and amoureuie she said without taboo.

Fairy tales, I no longer believed, now I believe. This is the big love. "Not a day goes by that the two lovers are posting a photo of their nascent happiness. Last February, they even frandhi the course of the common tattoo," One love, one life, "a tribute to the last song that they dance in the issuance of TF1. But the last three weeks, nothing. on social networks, it is very quiet. Alizee what is alone on this beach? in May last, it is on this same sand she post a picture of them at sunset, smiling ear to ear. Today is indeed the solo performer dAlcaline advantage of good time. "She looks sad, like a little elsewhere. It is not the great joy, "said one witness. At a time when all couples enjoy the sunlight and flirting on the beach for pretty blond difficult to manage loneliness

Last edited by Shepherd; 08-03-2014 at 09:31 PM..
Old 08-04-2014, 04:47 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton View Post
You are the typical deluded fan who can't see what is obvious. I'm not insulting Alizée, I just pointed out she has a weight problem. She's a pop star, not a housewife. How she looks like IS as important as HER music
If I would care only how she looks like, I would not be here now. If she would gain from week to week 20kg or more, then ok, it would not be good. But still it's not so horrible. Example look on Britney, yet she is not so fit as before, and she is still here and her fans too.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:02 PM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Good lord, let the woman enjoy her freaking vacation. She is going to start training for her tour soon and she will drop the weight. Pisses me off that women are constantly criticized about their bodies. GOD FORBID YOU THINK WE'RE FAT FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS.
Iagree this girl again. Too much persons are addicted to moda marketing kind of female body pattern. If you stop to look at magazines and look at real women as they are, you'll understand what I mean.It'a full of beauty out there.
Old 08-04-2014, 09:21 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
I have a computerized translation of the Alizee swimsuit article posted below. It's not a great translation, but it's better than nothing.

Feet in the sand, Alizee has head elsewhere. Ajaccio on a beach, unable to mingle with the crowds of tourists who happily enjoy the sun. Under her panama, she hides a dark look, a little preoccupied air. Only her little Annily (9 years) succeeds in unhook her a smile. Holiday without Gregoire, it does not really taste the same. Since their lightning during the meeting of Repeated In with the stars last November, he's pui radiant rnd. Grace has the issuance, my vision of love changl (...) I have lived incredible cbases. A story is denied. I thought it does not exist, "said the young woman, who had struggled to recover from her rapture with the father of her daughter, Jeremy Chatelain in 2012. Was vicu of very strong things. We 'not intend to let go ", said Gregoire after their victory in Dancing with the Stars. In a few months, the dancer and the singer became inseparable. Very in love, they multiply declarations of love and inflamed tweets. "Aujourd 'bui, thanks Grigoire, I am happy, fulfilled and amoureuie she said without taboo.

Fairy tales, I no longer believed, now I believe. This is the big love. "Not a day goes by that the two lovers are posting a photo of their nascent happiness. Last February, they even frandhi the course of the common tattoo," One love, one life, "a tribute to the last song that they dance in the issuance of TF1. But the last three weeks, nothing. on social networks, it is very quiet. Alizee what is alone on this beach? in May last, it is on this same sand she post a picture of them at sunset, smiling ear to ear. Today is indeed the solo performer dAlcaline advantage of good time. "She looks sad, like a little elsewhere. It is not the great joy, "said one witness. At a time when all couples enjoy the sunlight and flirting on the beach for pretty blond difficult to manage loneliness
I'm sure this will not be overlooked.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 08-07-2014, 03:12 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

Old 08-07-2014, 03:51 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

They look like a cute little happy family. That made me smile seeing this. After all that she's been through, she deserves to have the family she's always wanted.
Old 08-07-2014, 04:22 PM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

That's cute##!! What's the name of the magazine please?

Tags
alizee, articles, magazine, random, web