Blonde is available on the American iTunes
Old 08-16-2014, 07:18 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacotey View Post
Blonde is available on the American iTunes
iTunes link - https://itunes.apple.com/id/album/blonde/id879108764

Also as MP3 download at Amazon.com finally!

http://www.amazon.com/Blonde-Aliz%C3%A9e/dp/B00MMQ15EK

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 08-16-2014 at 07:21 AM..
Old 08-16-2014, 11:45 AM

battousai is on a distinguished road

purchased it last night on Itunes and Google play to support her.
Old 08-18-2014, 03:07 PM

LXND3R is on a distinguished road

So I've finally gotten around to listening to Blonde from start to finish. Wow. I F*CKIN LOVE IT! Now I'm a big fan of electronic music and it really makes me happy she decided to take an electronic/dance approach with this song. I feel like I could put this on at a party and people would ask "Who is this?" If I had to choose three songs from this album I couldn't because I love each and every song. Even though there are elements of autotune it really doens't take away from the album. All in all this was a awesome album to listen to and I'm definitely gonna be sharing it with some people. Also I realize that sales in France weren't exactly as expected but, for what it's worth I think this album would've had a different outcome if it were promoted properly here in the US because, right now, Electronic Music is an all time high! anyway I love the album and hope she incorporates these into her dj sets and releases a remix album!
Old 09-05-2014, 09:44 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think at this point, if it wasn't for the Tour coming up, the album Blonde would be considered a failure. If I read the posts right, this Tour is going to be a combination of a musical or a dancing play or whatever, plus her singing several (???) of her songs, with which the choice of the right songs, I feel, the sales of this album could take off again if it's still available at that time.

As far as the song Blonde is concerned, I think they should drop it like a hot potato. I find the laugh at the begining very irratating. Once I get past that, it's not a bad song, but it certainly isn't a great song and I think it's impossible for it to do for her, what she needs. Unfortunately, Blonde was the theme of the album and I guess they had to promote it, but because of so much focus on that song, it brought down what I consider a good album. I have no desire to hear that song or see that video again.

Now a song like K O is a song I liked at first, but didn't quite like the chorus part, the K O part, but it quickly grew on me and now I think it's probably her best song from this album. Alcaline is another very song. At one point, I guess it's the auto tuning makes her voice sound like a high pitched squeal, but it's a very small, insignificant part of the song and I really enjoy it.

Now there's been good songs with her other albums such as Fifty Sixty, Lilly town, Les Collines, JVB, ACDLA and what I consider her most beautiful song of those first 3 albums (post MF) and that's PLP. But even with PLP, when I'm listening to my cds of her music, I never seek those songs out. If they come up fine, if not fine.

With K.O. and Alcaline, I find myself not just seeking these songs out, but playing them over and over again. That hasn't happened since the music of the MF days. In fact I can't get them out of my head. I just shake my head in disbelief that this album didn't do better.

So I think the Tour is a sure thing at this point. How many shows will happen is still way up in the air. But I'm hoping they wont include the song Blonde and they will include these other 2 songs.

One other thing I want to discuss is again her on stage appearence and I know this is something I've probably harped on too much lately, but I think now is a critical time, where there is still time for change before the final promotional push for this show and I make these comments at a time like this in the hope that someone relevant, may notice them, so I will discuss it again and one thing I've tried to avoid of late is discussing the tats, but again for the previously mentioned reason, I will discuss it here.
I've pointed out this video before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yzSq0I4JcM

I think it turned out to be a very good video of one of her performances and I enjoy the heck out of watching it. I think the outfit was very good compared to some of her recent outfits. In the close ups of her, I thought she looked incredibly beatiful, even with the blond hair. One thing that really made this video look good was the set. The colors went very well together with her, what she was wearing and with her tats. I wish they hadn't zoomed in on the tats. They are an eyesore. The few who enjoy looking at them include Alizee and apparently Sony. People want to hear beautiful music, watch the beauty of dance, gaze at a beautiful woman and it is ruined by something like the ugliness of her tats.

There's a lot riding on this Tour for her. Her dancing may again save the day after a fourth straight flop in trying to produce an album. I think the dance part, has a very good chance of success. But I think what would be much more impressive is if she can resurrect this album. Make these songs, an unforgetable part of the show and for this, she and Sony have to make sure she puts her best, her most beautiful foot forward.
Old 09-05-2014, 10:54 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Why I have feeling I read this story already...

Well however, I don't want to destroy your dreams about Blonde song to be not on the tour, but I think everyone knows it will be sure a part of the track list.

Weird to hear, that her laugh in the beginning is irritating, cause I like it

Last edited by Lucas; 09-05-2014 at 10:57 AM..
Old 09-05-2014, 05:00 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
Why I have feeling I read this story already...

Well however, I don't want to destroy your dreams about Blonde song to be not on the tour, but I think everyone knows it will be sure a part of the track list.

Well part of what I said was "so I will discuss it again".
Old 09-05-2014, 06:37 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm hoping they wont include the song Blonde and they will include these other 2 songs.
I think your hopes for those 2 songs will be fulfilled but I'm sure Blonde will most certianly be included too. Hahaha well 2 out of 3 ain't bad, but looking on the bright side atleast that will mean Alizée should be onstage that bit longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
Kinda reminds me of her laugh during Youpidoo just after she says "Mon chouchou".. it's the only othertime I can recall her laughing during a song.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur