Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-03-2015, 09:16 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Vacation's over-Time to get back to work, but at what?

Well with the picture of her daughter apparently going back to school, it looks like vacation is over. It's time for Alizée and Gregoire to get back to work, but at what? Will there be more dance work shops? If there is, how much longer can that go on? Will Gregoire be invited to this years DALS competition? Does anyone remember when the cast was officially announced for past competitions? I think Gregoire will have to find something soon to stay relevant in the dance competition community if he doesn't get invited to DALS. He had a nice long vacation. Now he must be wondering where his next pay check will be coming from. Maybe they'll open up a dance school in Ajaccio. Will there be another tv appearance for her? At the least, Alizée and maybe Gregoire will have Les Enfoires to appear in which I would enjoy, but that's for charity I believe and there's no or little paycheck there. So this should be an interesting month. A month to find out if he'll be in DALS and if not, to find out which direction he will go in. For her, if she's not going to be included in DALS and she's not going to start work on an album, it seems the perfect time to work on that addition to the family she said she wanted.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:20 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Yes, LE is for no pay. However, it will give her a chance to refresh a lot of her better connections. It is well worth doing.

A side benefit for her is that she loves doing it.
Old 09-04-2015, 02:51 PM

And I love it when she does it! It certainly isn't as good as a new album, but something worthwhile until rumors of a new album become more palpable.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-04-2015 at 05:24 PM..
Old 09-04-2015, 08:32 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well with the picture of her daughter apparently going back to school, it looks like vacation is over. It's time for Alizée and Gregoire to get back to work, but at what?
I don't know of anything announced for the near or distant future. I expect that she still has things to surprise us with. At least I hope so!

As for Grégoire... At some point in the last few days he was at the Lyonnet Studio teaching kids the Rumba.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hp...43402521_n.mp4
Old 09-04-2015, 08:43 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

It's been a long, lean summer. I am now ravenous for something.
Old 09-04-2015, 11:38 PM

We see her fans drifting away. If she wants to keep them, she's got to let them know in what direction she's headed and these nickel dime appearances wont fill the bill.
Old 09-07-2015, 08:14 PM

DannyMac524 is on a distinguished road

Right now the spot light is on 18 year old Louane Emera in France. She is the darling of all the media right now, and her album Chambre 12 is pretty good. She also has a very interesting life story that enhances her charm with the public and her growing career.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyMac524 View Post
Right now the spot light is on 18 year old Louane Emera in France. She is the darling of all the media right now, and her album Chambre 12 is pretty good. She also has a very interesting life story that enhances her charm with the public and her growing career.
She's a beautiful girl with a great voice. I'll definitely be looking into what songs she's sung, what she's all about and I'll be following her to see what ever songs she sings in the future. I think I'm really going to enjoy following this singer.

But can anything ever equal that day when we woke up and found Moi Lolita, J'en ai marre, ACC, Gourmnadises, Lou ou toi, Toc de mac and so many more in such a short space of time and will we ever find someone who can dance as beautifully and sexily as Alizée but still have that girl next door look about her?

I doubt it. Still it's a great find Dan and thank you!

Old 09-08-2015, 06:32 AM

Runner Simon is on a distinguished road

Meeh Ive been wanting her to do power metal. She probably wouldnt fit, but for me it would be awesome
Old 09-12-2015, 12:51 PM

Anton is on a distinguished road

Her career singing is down the dumper because her "fans" didn't buy "Blonde". Simple as that.
A shame, because -in spite of her odd looks when the album was released- it was a good one.