Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 04-04-2016, 06:19 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default [2014-04-04]Interview- Le journal des femmes

http://www.journaldesfemmes.com/mama...terview-maman/

Quote:
The interview 'mom' Alizee

The interpreter of 'Lolita' is part of the jury of the new issue Super Kids, broadcast on M6 from April 6. Annily mom, who's turning 11, she talks about her mother-daughter relationship.

There 16 years, Alizée made her debut on M6 in the Seeds of Stars show. 'I even sang in front Liane Foly,' said the interpreter of 'Lolita Me' at a press conference on the occasion of the new issue Super Kids, broadcast on M6 from April 6. Ironically, she finds herself jury of this new concept that reveals the talents of children, alongside Liane Foly, Philippe Candeloro and Gérard Louvain. It promises to be a jury, both sympathetic and sensitive. 'I'll be a mom who understands the need to work hard and sacrifice a lot of things to get to that level. I will also be one that was a Super Kid and knows exactly what it's like to be for the first time in front of cameras and an audience. ' Annily his daughter, who celebrates 11 years in late April, is also a budding star. Her talent: dance. 'She jazz, contemporary dance, classical and tap dancing!' Alizee says during an interview at the Women Journal before confiding to his mom lives.

An expression of your daughter makes you laugh?

What's funny is that it takes my own expressions. For example, when something goes wrong, I often say 'This is a massacre!' and I realize that my daughter often uses this phrase. I also found facial expressions and recognize me in it.

Your biggest 'galley' Mom?

When children are still babies, that we take the plane and there is turbulence, it is not possible then to get up from his seat to change. Result: it smells throughout the aircraft, the child cries ... I think it's a real mom galley.

Your favorite moment with Annily?

In the morning when I wake up to go to school. I love to stay with him for five minutes watching her sleep before the wake up gently. In addition, she is always cheerful and gets up with a smile every morning.

The perfect mother of stuff you hate to do?

I do not like the student parent meetings. In fact, I rather like Florence Foresti in this sketch where she gets to plow in school. Besides, this is my daughter Annily who discovered this sketch, saying: 'You should look, mom, it made me think of you.'

His favorite food?

The pasta carbonara.

A gift to the school where you do not know what to do?

A small cardboard box with a sort of clown spring that arises when opened. In fact, I did not want to throw it, but I do not know where the store. For now, it's in my jewelry closet but if I had to make room, I would not know where to put it ...

Nonsense that makes you laugh again?

Annily is a fairly good child, she rarely did anything stupid when she was little. It is rather the fault of French which amused me and make me smile again. For example, when I lived in Paris and she was in kindergarten, I asked him to call the elevator in the morning to save time while I closed the door of the house. Some time later, while we were in another building, seeing no elevator, I began to take the stairs and she said: 'But if, Mom, there's a sensor.'

The phrase that you did not like to hear when you were pregnant?

I have often said, 'you're so big that you'll never get to become thin.' I had indeed taken a lot of weight when I was pregnant. I struggled, but I still managed to find the line.

What you missed the most during pregnancy?

Failure to wear my nice clothes or put on my shoes. I love shoes and I almost took a size during pregnancy. Result, I wore a pair of Ugg for 9 months.

His favorite hero irritates you?

I could not go to Dora the Explorer, she knew everything, who had lived all over, with his backpack, his card, and Swiper the fox ... It lasted long enough before moving to something else. Today Annily 11 years, it is not particularly a fan of someone, but she appreciates the series Glee. She also watched all seasons.

-------------------------

L'interview "maman" d'Alizée

L'interprète de "Lolita" fait partie du jury de la nouvelle émission Super Kids, diffusée sur M6 dès le 6 avril. Maman d'Annily, qui fêtera bientôt ses 11 ans, elle se confie sur sa relation mère-fille.

Il y a 16 ans, Alizée faisait ses débuts sur M6, dans l'émission Graines de Stars. "J'ai même chanté devant Liane Foly", déclare l'interprète de "Moi Lolita" lors d'une conférence de presse à l'occasion de la nouvelle émission Super Kids, diffusée sur M6 dès le 6 avril. Ironie du sort, elle se retrouve jury de ce nouveau concept qui révèle les talents des enfants, aux côtés de Liane Foly, de Philippe Candeloro et de Gérard Louvain. Elle promet d'être une jury, à la fois compréhensive et sensible. "Je serai une maman qui comprend qu'il faut beaucoup travailler, et sacrifier énormément de choses pour arriver à un tel niveau. Je serai aussi celle qui a été une Super Kid et qui sait exactement ce que c'est que d'être pour la première fois devant des caméras et un public". Sa fille Annily, qui fête ses 11 ans fin avril, est elle aussi une graine de star. Son talent : la danse. "Elle fait du jazz, de la danse contemporaine, du classique et des claquettes !" déclare Alizée lors d'une interview au Journal des Femmes avant de se confier sur sa vie de maman.

Une expression de votre fille qui vous fait rire ?

Ce qui est drôle, c'est qu'elle reprend mes propres expressions. Par exemple, lorsque quelque chose ne se passe pas bien, je dis souvent "C'est un carnage !" et je me rend compte que ma fille emploie souvent cette phrase. Je retrouve aussi des mimiques et me reconnaît en elle.

Votre plus grosse "galère" de maman ?

Quand les enfants sont encore bébés, que l'on prend l'avion et qu'il y a des turbulences, il n'est alors pas possible de se lever de son siège pour aller les changer. Résultat : ça sent dans tout l'avion, l'enfant pleure... Je crois que c'est une vraie galère de maman.

Votre moment préféré avec Annily ?

Le matin, lorsque je la réveille pour aller à l'école. J'aime rester à ses côtés pendant cinq minutes pour la regarder dormir avant de la réveiller en douceur. De plus, elle est toujours de bonne humeur et se lève avec le sourire chaque matin.

Ce truc de mère parfaite que vous détestez faire ?

Je n'aime pas trop les réunions de parent d'élèves. En fait, je suis plutôt comme Florence Foresti dans ce sketch où elle arrive à labour à l'école. D'ailleurs, c'est ma fille Annily qui avait découvert ce sketch en me disant : "tu devrais regarder, maman, ça m'a fait penser à toi".

Son plat préféré ?

Les pâtes à la carbonara.

Un cadeau fait à l'école dont vous ne savez pas quoi faire ?

Une petite boîte en carton avec une sorte de clown à ressorts qui surgit quand on l'ouvre. En fait, je n'ai pas envie de le jeter, mais je ne sais pas non plus où la ranger. Pour l'instant, il est dans mon placard à bijoux mais si je devais faire de la place, je ne saurais pas où le mettre...

Une bêtise qui vous fait encore rire ?

Annily est une enfant assez sage, elle faisait rarement de bêtises lorsqu'elle était petite. Ce sont plutôt les fautes de Français qui m'amusaient et qui me font encore sourire. Par exemple, lorsque j'habitais Paris et qu'elle était en maternelle, je lui demandais d'aller appeler l'ascenseur le matin pour gagner du temps pendant que je fermais la porte de la maison. Quelque temps après, alors que nous étions dans un autre immeuble, ne voyant pas d'ascenseur, je commence à prendre les escaliers et elle me dit : "Mais si, maman, il y a Une Senseur".

La phrase que vous n'aimiez pas entendre quand vous étiez enceinte ?

On m'a souvent dit : "tu es tellement grosse que tu n'arriveras jamais à redevenir mince". J'avais en effet pris beaucoup de kilos lorsque j'étais enceinte. J'ai galéré, mais j'ai pourtant réussi à retrouver la ligne.

Ce qui vous a le plus manqué pendant la grossesse ?

Le fait de ne pouvoir porter mes beaux vêtements ni de mettre mes chaussures. J'adore les chaussures, et j'ai presque pris une pointure pendant ma grossesse. Résultat, j'ai porté une paire de Ugg pendant 9 mois.

Son héros préféré qui vous énerve ?

Je n'en pouvais plus de Dora, l'exploratrice, elle qui savait tout faire, qui avait vécu partout, avec son sac à dos, sa carte, et Chipeur le renard... Ça a duré assez longtemps avant de pouvoir passer à autre chose. Aujourd'hui, Annily a 11 ans, elle n'est pas particulièrement fan de quelqu'un, mais elle apprécie la série Glee. Elle a d'ailleurs regardé toutes les saisons.
Old 04-04-2016, 01:03 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

In that Alizee lives between France and Italy, I have long wondered which cuisine she favored. That she likes pasta carbonara doesn't fully answer the question, but tells us something of her preference. I haven't tried pasta carbonara, but I will. In the video that goes with the link below, it looks great.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/t...ra-recipe.html
Old 04-04-2016, 05:25 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I know many times she's posted pictures at restaurants, sometimes including what she was eating. Maybe with a little detective work, looking through pictures she's posted, we could figure it out. I don't remember seeing much that look appetizing such as a thick steak or a juicy hamburger.

I found this article, but I think it's from years back so her diet may have since changed. EDIT: No I just rechecked it and it gives her measurements as of 2014.

http://celebhealthy.com/alizee-healt...-and-hip-size/

'When asked if she’s on a diet, she answered, “No, I’m not on a diet. On the other hand, I’ve reduced my consumption of red meat. I’ve semi-eliminated beef from my diet – I don’t like it. I eat poultry, essentially chicken, and lots of fish, I’m crazy about that. I’ve also come to eat a lot of cooked meats.”'

It's good she eats the one food that is truly international...................Pizza!!!!!

"

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-04-2016 at 05:33 PM..
Old 04-05-2016, 12:13 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well I know many times she's posted pictures at restaurants, sometimes including what she was eating. Maybe with a little detective work, looking through pictures she's posted, we could figure it out. I don't remember seeing much that look appetizing such as a thick steak or a juicy hamburger.

I found this article, but I think it's from years back so her diet may have since changed. EDIT: No I just rechecked it and it gives her measurements as of 2014.

http://celebhealthy.com/alizee-healt...-and-hip-size/

'When asked if she’s on a diet, she answered, “No, I’m not on a diet. On the other hand, I’ve reduced my consumption of red meat. I’ve semi-eliminated beef from my diet – I don’t like it. I eat poultry, essentially chicken, and lots of fish, I’m crazy about that. I’ve also come to eat a lot of cooked meats.”'

It's good she eats the one food that is truly international...................Pizza!!!!!

"

I'm guessing Alizee shared those pizzas, but she does look very possessive and might bite if you got too close. She must eat a lot of junk food on the road, but I'll bet she gets plenty of gourmets too. With all the traveling, she has to eat out quite often. My experience in France is that it's harder to find a lousy restaurant than a good one. I expect she is invited to people's homes fairly often, and no doubt the meals served by her high-end friends are excellent. Being French, she is probably a good cook. Being a celebrity, possibly not. Several years ago, there was a video of her plugging a restaurant in Paris. I expect she did that for the money rather than a love of that particular restaurant. I tried to find the video, but without luck. It's probably been taken off the Internet. Over all, I’d wager Alizee eats better than most of us.

Despite her ample butt, she has kept her weight down. All the exercise dancing, no doubt, helps. There is one video in which she looks emaciated. Was there something going on in her life at that time to account for the loss of weight? Was that when her marriage was breaking up? I love this video by the way. I love to watch her sing and the audience’s reaction to her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFMtlCfsroY

Just found some information that blows my theories out of the water:

Alizee's favorite food: Chinese & chocolate covered marshmallows (Ugh! Must have something to do with "Forever Young.")

Languages Known: English, Spanish, Italian.
(She's been introduced to them at some time in her life, so I guess you could say she knows who those languages are.)

She was voted the second sexiest woman in the world in 2011.
(I haven't been able to figure out who ran this contest, so I don't know who came in first.)

Her measurements are: 32.5 23 35.5
(She withheld this information on another site.)

Religion: Assuming there is a religion, it's none of your business.

I haven't been able to determine the date this information was posted.

http://www.celebritytonic.com/alizee-jacotey/

Last edited by Shepherd; 04-05-2016 at 02:27 AM..
Old 04-05-2016, 02:27 AM

Ajaccio is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
She was voted the second sexiest woman in the world in 2011.
(I haven't been able to figure out who ran this contest, so I don't know who came in first.)
It was made by FHM magazine, Megan Fox was no.1