Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 02-16-2018, 05:20 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Les Enfoires 2009 Double Je

I think we're all aware of the time Alizée sang Chritophe Willem's song 'Double Je' on the show SAGA, but I had never before seen this video where she and many others sing the song during the 2009 Les Enfoires show. Darn I miss her being in Les Enfoires. She doesn't really belt out her songs, but she did at the 3:41 mark and is sounded so great is sent shivers down my spine.....

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-16-2018 at 05:38 PM..
Old 02-16-2018, 09:44 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think we're all aware of the time Alizée sang Chritophe Willem's song 'Double Je' on the show SAGA, but I had never before seen this video where she and many others sing the song during the 2009 Les Enfoires show. Darn I miss her being in Les Enfoires. She doesn't really belt out her songs, but she did at the 3:41 mark and is sounded so great is sent shivers down my spine.....

Two of my favorite videos.
Old 02-20-2018, 08:12 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
She doesn't really belt out her songs, but she did at the 3:41 mark and is sounded so great is sent shivers down my spine.....
Yeah she did. It sounds great and she looks great.

I love her sexy walk onto the stage starting at 0:16.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 02-20-2018 at 09:35 AM..
Old 02-20-2018, 12:30 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Getting back to that one line of the Les Enfories song I liked. Since she left MF, we've seen little examples here and there of what a great voice she has, but she hasn't been able to tie it all together into a song and I blame that on poor management. She's also singing songs that shows ask her to sing, that she shouldn't be singing, again because of her career has been poorly managed since 2004.

This video is also an example of why I enjoyed the L E shows so much, there's usually a few like this where they make a very good production out if....great music, great beat, great singers, lots of intensity, dancers. But of course, I could not enjoy the show with out Alizee in it.

For the newer members, for years Jean Jaques Goldman, a French singer, writer, director had a lot to do with the production of the show. Then a couple of years ago there were some complaints about that and he decided to call it quits. Age was probably a factor because I believe he was 65 at the time.

I didn't enjoy last years show as much. Maybe it had nothing to do with JJG not being in it. But I'm curious to see how this years show turns out. They should be airing the video of it soon if they haven't already and it will probably pop up on the hub and other places not long after that.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-20-2018 at 12:52 PM..
Old 02-20-2018, 01:52 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
This video is also an example of why I enjoyed the L E shows so much, there's usually a few like this where they make a very good production out if....great music, great beat, great singers, lots of intensity, dancers. But of course, I could not enjoy the show with out Alizee in it.
I have watched this video (the full song) over and over (and did I say over?) again. She is completely in her element with this song. She looks confident, she's dancing and having fun. Her voice sounds awesome.

I'm sure you are correct on the poor management of her career. Maybe there is still time to salvage it with the help of the right person.