Old 10-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post

pic i never saw b4

Alizee's hair and jacket are amazing
Where did you find that !

How many of you spend an hour a day or more on finding new Alizee pics?
Old 10-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya8617 View Post
Where did you find that !

How many of you spend an hour a day or more on finding new Alizee pics?
...not mehahaha.

But yah it was on hotalizee.com. And no i wasn't looking for stuff like that! I was actually trying to find a good GIF to put in the chatbox cause it was getting real boring, so i googled alizee GIFs and popped up with that site and it had this pic.

HER JACKET IS AMAMAMAZINGAnd her hair of course
Old 10-08-2010, 08:15 PM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Alizee's hair and jacket are amazing
Quote:
HER JACKET IS AMAMAMAZINGAnd her hair of course
Yeeeees and she is amazing too but get a grip on yourself!!!

Old 10-08-2010, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Yeeeees and she is amazing too but get a grip on yourself!!!

Ewww... Sorry had to be immature for just that once. But yes, ican't hold myself back from professing my admiration for her
Old 10-09-2010, 04:02 AM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ewww... Sorry had to be immature for just that once. But yes, ican't hold myself back from professing my admiration for her
That's okey, i know how difficult it is to withstand and this forum needs more posts like that It makes me happy to read positive comments about her. It made me so sick going on YouTube and read the comments by all the lowlifers so i don't go there anymore to watch AVs.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
It made me so sick going on YouTube and read the comments by all the lowlifers so i don't go there anymore to watch AVs.
That's a rule of thumb for me, whenever I visit YouTube I never read any of the comments, regardless of what video I'm watching.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
That's a rule of thumb for me, whenever I visit YouTube I never read any of the comments, regardless of what video I'm watching.
Yeah, usually all their comments on her video are just about people saying she is a slut blah blah blah and they don't even know that she was forced to pretty much. And at least she isn't one of those trashy american singers where you watch TV and whadyaknow, there is a billion naked pictures of them out or they got arrested hahaha. Yes, reading comments is bad...
Old 10-10-2010, 04:30 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yeah, usually all their comments on her video are just about people saying she is a slut blah blah blah and they don't even know that she was forced to pretty much.
Even under Mylène's influence, Alizée was never a slut... these people are just trolls. I'm thankful that I can be 100% certain their criticisms carry no evidence. But yeah, YT comments are generally unpleasant and inflammatory on most videos.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:47 PM
The Snowboarder

SimonH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yeah, usually all their comments on her video are just about people saying she is a slut blah blah blah and they don't even know that she was forced to pretty much.
Grow up she wasn't forced to do that shit, she was 18 and I'm sure she enjoyed doing it. If it wasn't for her marriage and her child she might even still dance provocatively. Also don't lie to yourself, JEAM turns you on as it was meant to. Alizee is what, like 26 now, she is and never was as innocent as you fan boys think. She does well at keeping things pg/pg-13 rated and her personal life secret which I believe is what lures many of her fans. We don't know her, I'm tired of reading post on how Alizee would do this or wouldn't and how she is nothing but purity..... pshh. Have a good day, not mad just a little minor rant.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:36 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
Grow up she wasn't forced to do that shit, she was 18 and I'm sure she enjoyed doing it. If it wasn't for her marriage and her child she might even still dance provocatively. Also don't lie to yourself, JEAM turns you on as it was meant to. Alizee is what, like 26 now, she is and never was as innocent as you fan boys think. She does well at keeping things pg/pg-13 rated and her personal life secret which I believe is what lures many of her fans. We don't know her, I'm tired of reading post on how Alizee would do this or wouldn't and how she is nothing but purity..... pshh. Have a good day, not mad just a little minor rant.
That's maybe is ( and will be) the greatest enigma about Alizée.
To a boy mind ( and i didn't made exception) it seems impossible to move that way without knowing what kind of impact you could have on a masculine audience

But that's not so simple. As many young girls, she loved to test her sexyness, to dress in a very feminine way, in a naive way .I'm not sure how aware she was of her own power of attraction. We also must take account of Mylène influence.

On this site, they talk about this dress in this words :

"This blue dress is sign by the french designer André Courrèges. At first, this dress was longer, until it was alterated , on Mylène's demand, to be shorter."

That's says a lot.

Anyway i'm agree with you to say she "wasn't forced" to accept this, if she don't feel confortable with it...

Only her knows what's the truth on this...

Last edited by Bigdan; 10-10-2010 at 05:39 PM..
Closed Thread