Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 02-11-2010, 03:04 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

I like the overall sound a lot, and I think it's really really good that Alizée's trying something new. It's even more radically different than Psychédélices. However, I don't find the melody all that catchy in the sample. But as Brad said, it is just one minute, so too early to judge. The video is retro-stylish, though also pretty low-budget looking. I think it's cool that that they're trying to reward the fans who dug deep into their wallets for this pre-order!
Old 02-11-2010, 03:09 PM
psychedelices Depuis '67

JEP is on a distinguished road

I Love It So Far,So Different From The Last Cd.The Video Is Very Cool A Lot Better Than The Psyche Videos.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:17 PM
Hooked on Alizée

Addict is on a distinguished road

Awesome. I can't wait to hear the rest of the album. Too cool.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Hero

Nafas is on a distinguished road

Love it, but shure hope that there will be some french songs xD

- Veni Vedi Vici
Old 02-11-2010, 03:38 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

This is as everyone says quite different and I would add adult sounding. The thing is, I was 31 when I found Alizée and her sounding more adult is not something I ever had any requirement or expectation of. Anyway, that's just a comment relating to what people have said about her maturing. I don't care either way.

So, I must admit that I don't have any particular interest in eletronica myself and find this the least interesting of the things Alizée has done. I think I'll probably like it better after a while. I will of course want to hear the rest (yes I did buy her album just because...). I'm sorry I have to be honest, but I actually kind of expected this considering the samples of the work done by the people she's working with. This stuff is apparently fairly popular right now, but I guess my tastes just are what they are. Maybe I'll really like something else on there and as was said, this is just a small clip.

I do appreciate the sort of... profound sound that they are going for. I like that sort of thing, just not so much in this simplistic format or this particular genre of music.

Merci Fanny
Old 02-11-2010, 03:53 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

I don't think you guys know how much this is pissing me off that I'm still waiting to order the cd. I haven't so far because my dad still hasn't gotten his check in so i have to wait until it does

hopefully I can order it in time

Old 02-11-2010, 03:55 PM
Never ever wanna leave you

Rachelizee is on a distinguished road

Just listened to it now and i love it ! I'm even more excited to hear the rest of the song and the whole album. Yes this sound is quite popular now and i like it if it's done well . The video is also pretty cool and looks as experimental as the song.

The fact you get an e-mail marked from Alizée is also a nice little bonus ( won't be deleting that one any time soon ). However , for me , the best thing about all of this is that a the promise of an exclusive preview was kept which , after the Psych era's failures , can only be a positive sign.
Old 02-11-2010, 04:00 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelizee View Post
However , for me , the best thing about all of this is that a the promise of an exclusive preview was kept which , after the Psych era's failures , can only be a positive sign.
totally agree with that
Old 02-11-2010, 04:07 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaner360 View Post
I don't think you guys know how much this is pissing me off that I'm still waiting to order the cd.
I hear ya, and also feel bad for the hardcore fans who simply can't afford the Deluxe edition. Part of me wants to share the clip here for them, but I know that would mostly just allow those to watch who don't deserve it (edit: i.e. the unregistered masses, search bots, etc. Didn't mean any members here!). The only consolation I can offer is that we'll all be hearing the same music soon. In your case, hopefully sooner than most.
Old 02-11-2010, 04:10 PM

Ronald is on a distinguished road

Well, finally a tiny piece of a new track, and it sounds so different.

Hopefully this is the only song in English, I mean I hope she continue with singing in French