Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 07-17-2010, 02:46 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
For the record MA, when you have something this good, it doesn't matter where ya post it. Just post it and we'll find the right place for it!
Lol, yeah, that's true. But still, I feel that there should be a thread for posting miscellaneous videos(not talking about this one) related to her. We have other music clips threads in off-topic, I wanted a thread like that. There one can post some random fan-made clips and other videos which are related to her, but they are not so important to get a separate thread for each video.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:29 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Lol, yeah, that's true. But still, I feel that there should be a thread for posting miscellaneous videos(not talking about this one) related to her. We have other music clips threads in off-topic, I wanted a thread like that. There one can post some random fan-made clips and other videos which are related to her, but they are not so important to get a separate thread for each video.
So, kinda like a "miscellaneous Alizée videos" thread? Where you can post anything from videos you've made to videos you've found that others have made or semi-important stuff to videos that you just think are interesting. That would be cool. You should totally start one MA
Old 07-17-2010, 12:35 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Yes you should start one.Just to see how long it stays up?

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 07-17-2010, 01:02 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

I think there's one that might work in the Alizée Fan Art thread. There already are various video threads there, so just post it in one of them, or go ahead and make a new one.

Old 07-17-2010, 03:26 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Man if there is a thread like that then man i will post a lot of fan made ones in it....

And can anyone tell me real quick what the "Merci Alizee" DVD is about? I know it is fanmade but don't know what it is and don't have sound right now...
Old 07-17-2010, 09:56 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Man if there is a thread like that then man i will post a lot of fan made ones in it....

And can anyone tell me real quick what the "Merci Alizee" DVD is about? I know it is fanmade but don't know what it is and don't have sound right now...
These are fan-made albums. It contains music videos, performances in good quality. You can get those from DC++ hubs.