Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-11-2010, 06:36 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
I've never attended even a single planned autograph session, so I don't know much about the culture which surrounds this custom these days. Certainly I've seen some professional photography done of a portion of a session, but I wonder about the etiquette of spontaneous amateur photography.

It would be great if Scruff could pull off some videography of the Corsican girl signing his stuff. The logistics would be tricky if he goes to France alone, but not impossible, if it was permitted.

You can now buy a decent entry-level flash-memory camcorder you can carry in your pocket for about $50. I could make a documented buying suggestion, if wanted.

Scruff, if you are interested, you might try making a deal with someone else in line: You shoot them getting an autograph, if they shoot you. The Internet is so widely used now that I bet it would prove persuasive if you sincerely promised to put their video clip on YouTube with an identifier tag of their choosing to let them find it. (You can trade e-mail addresses, if they have one, as well.) Who knows? Maybe there will be others bringing cameras along! If so, it might be better if one guy shoots the other with his OWN camera, because it is a familiar tool.

An autographed item is nice, but a short video clip helps better keep alive the special occasion on which it was created...

"Un millier de baisers, Alizée America!"

Wouldn't you just die to see a video clip where she says that? <G>

P.S. The token couldn't hurt.
I second this idea! But make sure that by ALL means, you ask her BEFORE recording her? I'm sure you will, just have this here for reassurance!
Old 03-11-2010, 07:01 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

This is one of a number of videos taken from last time when Alizée signed autographs for Psych. Note our very own Ben at 1:58.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TNFhBPt9_7U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TNFhBPt9_7U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 03-11-2010, 07:41 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Great awesome news, but can't go. Not enough money and college. Oh well I trully hope Scruffydog enjoys that moment.

Regarding the camera/video idea, I think it's a good idea, yet seeing this video^ and others before, Alizée's body and security guards always deny the fan(don't know why) to take video or photos during the autograph signings. So if Scruffy dog wishes and wants to he could adquire one of those mini portable cams Doctv suggested and live a liitle bit of his experience.

Also, it would be great if AlizéeAmerica decides to ask Scruffy to hand her a copy of our Letter to Alizée. That way we would definetly assure ourselves she received our letter, because we have not herd anything from Julien nor we know if he was able to gove it to her. So this could be our secure chance. EDIT: It wouldn't also hurt if we gave her a teddybear of the AAm shop or any present of her liking from her fans of AlizéeAmerica
Bon Voyage Scruffy! And the best wishes to Alizée from AlizeeAmerica

Posted using ipod

Last edited by Alex; 03-11-2010 at 07:46 PM..
Old 03-11-2010, 08:09 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Great awesome news, but can't go. Not enough money and college. Oh well I trully hope Scruffydog enjoys that moment.

Regarding the camera/video idea, I think it's a good idea, yet seeing this video^ and others before, Alizée's body and security guards always deny the fan(don't know why) to take video or photos during the autograph signings. So if Scruffy dog wishes and wants to he could adquire one of those mini portable cams Doctv suggested and live a liitle bit of his experience.

Also, it would be great if AlizéeAmerica decides to ask Scruffy to hand her a copy of our Letter to Alizée. That way we would definetly assure ourselves she received our letter, because we have not herd anything from Julien nor we know if he was able to gove it to her. So this could be our secure chance. EDIT: It wouldn't also hurt if we gave her a teddybear of the AAm shop or any present of her liking from her fans of AlizéeAmerica
Bon Voyage Scruffy! And the best wishes to Alizée from AlizeeAmerica

Posted using ipod
That's an excellent idea Alex, I hope Scruffy will be ok with it. I wonder what she'll say to him about it, if she says anything at all. I think there will be several fans recording stuff (or at least trying to) so we might get a glimpse. Anyway, have a safe and wonderful trip Scruffy!
Old 03-11-2010, 09:26 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Wow. This is really trippy that this is coming up again after so long and everything in between. Scruffy went last time, though I didn't really know him then or meet him. I'm sure he remembers it well and how to take photos, etc. I'll not be going this time in case anyone wonders. The time I did go was one of the coolest things I've ever done though.

Merci Fanny
Old 03-11-2010, 09:45 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
I've never attended even a single planned autograph session, so I don't know much about the culture which surrounds this custom these days. Certainly I've seen some professional photography done of a portion of a session, but I wonder about the etiquette of spontaneous amateur photography.

It would be great if Scruff could pull off some videography of the Corsican girl signing his stuff. The logistics would be tricky if he goes to France alone, but not impossible, if it was permitted.

You can now buy a decent entry-level flash-memory camcorder you can carry in your pocket for about $50. I could make a documented buying suggestion, if wanted.

An autographed item is nice, but a short video clip helps better keep alive the special occasion on which it was created...

"Un millier de baisers, Alizée America!"

Wouldn't you just die to see a video clip where she says that? <G>

P.S. The token couldn't hurt.
That's a good idea about the pictures, something I have already given thought to. I still don't count my chickens until they're hatched and right now I'm still waiting for a very big one to hatch in gettiing my passport back in time. I should because I expedited it, but I'm still worried. Right now it looks like I might have a co-worker going with me and we will definitely be taking pictures and or videos of each other if we do.

I went to the autograph session back in 2007. I made the mistake of going to the Louvre late that morning. It's a huge museum with lots to see. I lost track of time and by the time I got back to the hotel, showered and back to Virgin megastore, a pretty good line had already formed. I was quite a ways back from where Roman, RMJ, Ben and the others were.

I had no idea how these things worked. I had never cared about a celebrity or singer in a way where I tried to get an autograph from them. I thought you get in line, you come to a point where you buy the album, then you get her to autograph it. So after being in line for a while, some of the French people started talking to each other and they started pulling out the albums out of their backpacks, purses, bags, what have you and showing them to each other. Then the horror set in realizing you had to buy the album beforehand and I was emptyhanded with the exception of an autogaph book I had brought that had a note to her that a fellow aircraft mechanic who was originally born in France, then moved to the states had helped me write. I thought man, she's going to think I'm a cheap ass American!

The line was way long by now and I thought if I get out of line now to buy the album, I might not make it back to her before she has to leave. I was worried sick. After a while though, there were apparently some people in the same boat as me and when we got to a point in line up to where some of the security folks were, they let us out of line, to go purchase it and let us rejoin the line at the same point. So I bought 5 for me and people I work with, which is great, the more she has to autograph, the more time you get to stand in front of her just gazing at her.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Talking Ahhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
So I bought 5 for me and people I work with, which is great, the more she has to autograph, the more time you get to stand in front of her just gazing at her.
That was probably the best moment for you, just sitting there knowing she is the one you have been watching on your computer screen all along, and that she is right there. Must have been amazing man, I bet you just wanted to talk with her for hours and ask alot of questions. That's how I would feel. And no guys not being perverted by gazing at her...

used alot of smilies in that haha

wow, probably the most meaningful post i have ever put on this site, the things that would go through my head in that 1minute I would see her up there signing...Too bad it won't be for a while....if ever
Old 03-11-2010, 10:53 PM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
This is one of a number of videos taken from last time when Alizée signed autographs for Psych. Note our very own Ben at 1:58.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TNFhBPt9_7U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TNFhBPt9_7U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
But that guy, above, with tha green shirt, just before Ben.. was that tha Jungster???

btw, beautiful story, Scruffy. I hope this trip's just as good.

Last edited by Chuck; 03-11-2010 at 10:55 PM..
Old 03-11-2010, 10:54 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
But that guy just before Ben.. was that tha Jungster???
no that was the man who created Alizee, RMJhhaha
Old 03-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile The 2010 autograph session and AAm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Gee, thanks Lefty! I had not seen that before, nor would I have recognized Ben without your notice. This is the sort of thing I had wanted to see, and it seems that <i>France 4</i> did a professional job for us. If it is not yet done, it would also be nice to point at this video from the collection of videos kept on site.

But it would still be nice if Scruff could get the Corsican girl to say hello to AAm on video. Wouldn't that be a swell clip to put on the home page?

Since we are discussing the Open Letter and such, I'll bring your attention to the fact that I <a href="http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showpost.php?p=154177&postcount=16">again looked</a> at some traffic statistics for Alizée's official Web site, having first done that less completely a <a href="http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showpost.php?p=151335&postcount=12">month earlier</a>.

According to <i>Alexa</i>, the US component of that traffic has soared from an unknown amount below 2.7%, up to 10.2%. Perhaps no one knows exactly how that relates to her popularity here in the US, but at least US traffic is no longer negligible. You can share that news with the next person who asks what is happening in America to support Alizée.

<i>Quantcast</i> confirms that the most traffic is now coming from France, followed by Mexico, and also documents that the US, Russia and Germany all are important as well.