Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 10-06-2010, 08:48 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
The closest thing that I've done to that is that mystery google thing. You just type in a random thing and someone else will get that as their result while you get someone elses. I just repeatedly typed in Alizée over and over again. I figured someone out there ended up getting Alizée.
I would laugh so hard if some guy came on here and posted that he found out about Alizee not from youtube, but from Mystery Google...hahahahaha
Old 10-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I would laugh so hard if some guy came on here and posted that he found out about Alizee not from youtube, but from Mystery Google...hahahahaha
Well Mystery Google's gone now, so I doubt it. Though there is a new "mystery seeker" thingy.

Old 10-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Well Mystery Google's gone now, so I doubt it. Though there is a new "mystery seeker" thingy.
Let's do work!

Old 10-27-2010, 11:06 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I finally started a thread about Alizee in one of the forums I joined a couple of months ago. It's had over 250 hits in less than a day. I'd like to post some screen shots from that forum but as you all well know, there is someone here who has nothing better to do with his time than to sabotage my efforts to promote her and if he saw a screen shot, he'd figure out where it was from, and I'm sure he'd do the same.

It's really too bad because when times in here are slow, I'm sure members here would like to see what other people around the country are saying about her, good or bad.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-27-2010 at 04:06 PM..
Old 10-27-2010, 08:22 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

It's really too bad because when times in here are slow, I'm sure members here would like to see what other people around the country are saying about her, good or bad.
You can bet on that. I was about to say, where are the pictures??

Old 10-28-2010, 02:31 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Yes, I would like to see what non-fans think about her, but like you said, I think it's better to keep everything under wraps.
Old 09-04-2022, 10:26 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road

A Funny ! What you may not know ! At least it works this way on my PC. I used to send people the actual links to alizee youtubes in emails. During the course of this I knew a service type guy in Afghanistan. So I sent him the link to J'en ai marre ( the official video ) which has her dancing and singing in the leotard. I sent it to him for Troop Morale purposes ! Ha! But what I didn't know is that even though it looks like a plain link to the video on Youtube; it also contains some kind of link to your PC or the email in which it was sent ! Thus it was; when I went to play the video again on my PC; youtube told me that I was already playing the video 2,000 times, so I couldn't access it ? In thinking about this, I realized that 2,000 servicemen were playing the video as if it was playing on my PC and/or through my email ! So I never send anybody links again I always tell them to search for it and give them the name. In this way I protect my PC and/or email !

Tags
alizee, promotion