Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 01-08-2011, 05:11 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Wow! Many people here seem to be thinking that it is possible that Alizée will soon produce something they have been waiting to hear for a long time, but...

- This might just be a rumour (right?)
- One could just about imply anything with the formulation of the sentence (the French part)
- "album pop" could just about be anything, including French versions of Britney Spears hits

Why are you guys so happy about this piece of news? Am I missing something?

Edit:

Or maybe all the talk on this forum about UEDS being a very good album was not that serious after all...

Last edited by Corsaire; 01-08-2011 at 05:20 PM..
Old 01-08-2011, 05:19 PM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
Wow! Many people here seem to be thinking that it is possible that Alizée will soon produce something they have been waiting to hear for a long time, but...

- One could just about imply anything with the formulation of the sentence (the French part)
- "album pop" could just about be anything, including French versions of Britney Spears hits

You ruined my day!
Just kidding
Old 01-08-2011, 05:20 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Mostly because there is so little news, we tend to jump on things rather quickly with a lot of excitement. We're just being typical, crazy fans hoping for the best
Old 01-08-2011, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uroboros View Post
You ruined my day!
Just kidding
Uro, you know I just don't want people to get all exited and then depressed... Right?
Old 01-08-2011, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Mostly because there is so little news, we tend to jump on things rather quickly with a lot of excitement. We're just being typical, crazy fans hoping for the best
Wise words, my friend!

Edit:

Quote:
Uro, you know I just don't want people to get all exited and then depressed... Right?
Yes!
That was just a joke
By the way, I'm not so excited yet, we shouldn't be, this is only the first rumor.

Last edited by Uroboros; 01-08-2011 at 05:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-08-2011, 05:40 PM

Quote:

I’m sorry people...
How can I ever think this could be possible?

I agree to be the first AAm member ever to be whipped on the back 100 times by Alizée as long as I can stare at her through a mirror while she is whipping me.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:43 PM

Quote:
I’m sorry people...

I agree to be the first AAm member ever to be whipped on the back 100 times by Alizée as long as I can stare at her through a mirror while she is whipping me.
Lol! That's the best punishment ever!
Old 01-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Love.

Iwillmeether is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I’m sorry people...

No way man i already have dibs :P
Old 01-08-2011, 06:14 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYGOGT View Post
I don't believe UEDS was meant to be a concert type of album. But with a new album that could be concert material then perhaps a couple UEDS songs could be integrated into a tour.????
You know what, this makes very good sense.

Notice how Alizee did Gourmandises and MCE and THEN she did the tour. And due to Psych's success in Mexico, she did another tour.

So we can see that every one or 2 albums she did a tour.

Maybe she will not do a tour or even a small series of concerts for UEDS, and do a new album and then do a tour for both UEDS and her new album.

Man...days like these are just Gotta love coming onto the forum and seeing amazing rumors
Old 01-08-2011, 06:28 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillmeether View Post
Then it's official, Alizée's album is what will end the world. We're all going to die in the happiest way possible
Well there are a lot who believe there will be some type world ending calamity in 2012, so it all makes perfect sense. If the world does end next year, I want to be listening to her new album while I'm treading water.

Quote:

Edit:

Or maybe all the talk on this forum about UEDS being a very good album was not that serious after all...
You are 110% correct that this is just a rumor at this point, but we hear so little news from day to day, week to week, month to month that we grasp at straws.

Some people might think that a return to pop might mean a return to songs like ML and JAM and I'm sure that will never happen. I think it means a return to songs like ACC, L'Alize, JPVA, A quoi Rêve une jeune fille , tempete,L'e-mail a des ailes, Hey Amigo ,etc which would be awesome in my book. I certainly wasn't a fan of Psych and I definitely prefered her first 2 albums over UEDS, so for me this is welcome news.

Why are we so happy?
Well I can't speak for anyone else here but Alizée's music changed my life. At least MEC and Gour did and to think there's just a glimmer of a chance that we might be gettting more along a similar line is something I just can't help but get excited about.

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...