Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 12-23-2011, 01:42 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

I wanna Go! I wanna Go! I wanna Go!

Old 12-28-2011, 02:36 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

From a post on the alizee-forum.com forums....

The first single of Les Enfoirés 2012 will be released on 9th of January !

Name of the single will be "Encore un autre hiver", composed by Jean-Jacques Goldman.

Old 01-04-2012, 05:11 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Shy'm will be on this year's LE. I haven't heard/seen her video yet but, I know she's one of the most popular singers in France nowadays. Sofia Essaidi would have been a great addition as well. Also, I hope Isabelle Boulay, Elsa and Lara Fabian return this year as well.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:24 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Looks like I wont be able to get tickets for the show. I was up at 3am last night when they went on sale, I had trrouble connecting, apparently because so many other people were trying. Once I did connect, I had trouble understanding the website, even though I was using google translate for it. The main problem I had was with the fact that I was trying to buy tickets for the first 2 shows. Once I selected the first one, my efforts to add a second often led to disconnects. They didn't have an add to basket or continue shopping button and I couldn't understand their process. I also tried reading through their rules of purchase. One site said to have the ticket mailed, there had to be at least 15 days between the date of purchase and the concert date, which there wasn't, so I figured I'd buy them through Fnac and pick them up there, still not knowing if you had to pick them up within so many days of purchase.

So after about 45 minutes, all 4 sites were reporting that all tickets were sold. I couldn't believe it. I should have prepared for the worse case scenario. One thing that kind of misled me was I had been chatting with some AF members concerning past concerts about which shows are the best to go to, the first or the last? Where is the best place to sit, the seats or the pit. I was told that they don't usually sell as many tickets for the first show, because that's kind of like a dress rehearsel. That's why those tickets are cheaper. So I didn't think that one would sell out and certainly not so quickly.

Like they say hind sight is 20 20. I probably should have started a thread asking what is the best way to approach this. I will still go to Lyon. There is a very slim chance of buying a ticket on the day of the show, but there's probably a better chance of buying one from a scalper, but being from a foreign country, probably a better chance of being scammed.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:30 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear about this Scruff I'd imagine that finding tickets the day of the show wouldnt be hard at all, but like you said, they could drive the price up way high or something to do with the language barrier might screw things over. Doesn't hurt trying though if you are still heading there
Old 01-17-2012, 11:02 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

I am purposely going to avoid this thread out of shear jealousy and anger that I cannot attend ....

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
but being from a foreign country, probably a better chance of being scammed.
Try to build up rapport with a local that may be able to provide you with some sort of assistance. It will increase your chances.

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 01-17-2012 at 11:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-18-2012, 01:27 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
... Like they say hind sight is 20 20. I probably should have started a thread asking what is the best way to approach this. I will still go to Lyon. There is a very slim chance of buying a ticket on the day of the show, but there's probably a better chance of buying one from a scalper, but being from a foreign country, probably a better chance of being scammed.
Try one of the french Alizée forums. Maybe they will have a few suggestions.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:38 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Quote:
I will still go to Lyon. There is a very slim chance of buying a ticket on the day of the show, but there's probably a better chance of buying one from a scalper, but being from a foreign country, probably a better chance of being scammed.
Hey, Dave. Have you been to these sites yet? If google translator is correct, I think this site is an authorized ticket reseller/exchange. Below is a post on official Les Enfoires fb page. Good luck!

http://www.facebook.com/LesEnfoires?sk=wall

To sell your tickets securely too, there is the stock exchange: http://enfoires.zepass.com/. It allows you to resell the tickets to the purchase price and secure transactions between buyer and seller.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:52 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Hey, Dave. Have you been to these sites yet? If google translator is correct, I think this site is an authorized ticket reseller/exchange. Below is a post on official Les Enfoires fb page. Good luck!

http://www.facebook.com/LesEnfoires?sk=wall

To sell your tickets securely too, there is the stock exchange: http://enfoires.zepass.com/. It allows you to resell the tickets to the purchase price and secure transactions between buyer and seller.

On her twitter today she postd a site that offers options (and a warning about sites that overcharge). Read yesterdday's (Jan 17th) twitter posts.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:28 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
On her twitter today she postd a site that offers options (and a warning about sites that overcharge). Read yesterdday's (Jan 17th) twitter posts.
Are you referring to this tweet? If so, that's where I got the links from.

Les Enfoirés @enfoires 22h

Rappel : les prix des places sont de 43 € et 53 € pour le concert du mercredi et 53 € et 65 € pour les autres... fb.me/1phuqqMHH

Edit: According to Alizee Nation, 32 artists have already announced their participation:
* I highlighted my favs.
Alizée
Chimène Badi
Bénabar
Amel Bent
Patrick Bruel (sauf 1er Février)
Nicolas Canteloup dont c'est la première participation
Julien Clerc (5 et 6 Février)
Elsa
Patrick Fiori
Liane Foly
Jean-Jacques Goldman
Grégoire
Jenifer
Michael Jones
Claire Keim
Michèle Laroque
Maxime Le Forestier
Nolwenn Leroy (sauf 2 et 4 Février)
Lorie
Renan Luce
Christophe Maé
Mimie Mathy
Jean-Baptiste Maunier
Maurane (5 et 6 Février)
Yannick Noah
Pascal Obispo (5 et 6 Février)
Pierre Palmade
Muriel Robin
Hélène Segara
Shy'm dont c'est la première participation
Christophe Willem
Zazie (4, 5 et 6 Février)

Last edited by Jake04; 01-18-2012 at 03:48 AM..