Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-06-2013, 03:39 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I'm hoping for the day Alizée sees the light as they say.

Kelly Osbourne Removing Keyboard Tattoo From Arm: Picture of Painful Treatment.

Quote:
In October 2010, Osbourne -- engaged to boyfriend Matthew Mosshart since July -- revealed to British magazine Closer that she was planning to remove most of her 15 tattoos. "I met with my dermatologist and I'll start the laser treatment as soon as I have time," she wrote in her weekly column for the mag. "It will take several months, and while I'm not looking forward to the pain, I've heard it hurts less than getting the tattoo."

In 2009, she also talked about why she got so many tattoos in the first place, and how the keyboard tattoo in particular doesn't make any sense to her anymore. "I was miserable and I just went and got all these tattoos and I don't know why. One of them is a keyboard and I don't even know how to play a piano!" Osbourne explained on the British talk show This Morning.

She added: "As you get older, you realize that you don't want to be defined by your tattoos, because that's not the type of person that I am."
Full Story: Kelly-osbourne-removing-keyboard-tattoo-arm-picture-painful
Old 11-07-2013, 12:58 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I'm hoping for the day Alizée sees the light as they say.

]
She never will.
You have to look at who she is heavily influenced by. There is dancerman, who sees no harm in her screwing up her looks. Then there are those others close to her who have so many tattoos.

There will be no tattoos removed. There will be more tattoos.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-07-2013 at 06:46 PM..
Old 11-07-2013, 01:28 PM

Heisenberg is on a distinguished road

Hello scruffy, I did not have time to answer your message sorry, will work on that, but I came here to share something, a wise man was once asked:

"Why don't you get a tattoo?"

Wise man: "Why put a sticker on a Ferrari? It is the same thing."

Charlie Sheen

I think Alizée can be even a Lambo.
Old 11-07-2013, 06:00 PM
Fan since 2008

MelleValetta is on a distinguished road

I Don't understand why some fans do not like her tattoos I like it. I think if she stops get tattoed cartoons would reduce the problem. But it's her body andhave to accept it.
Old 11-07-2013, 06:45 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Hello scruffy, I did not have time to answer your message sorry, will work on that, but I came here to share something, a wise man was once asked:

"Why don't you get a tattoo?"

Wise man: "Why put a sticker on a Ferrari? It is the same thing."

Charlie Sheen

I think Alizée can be even a Lambo.
This from a man when asked why he used Prostitutes said because they are paid to go home. Charlie Sheen was married to Denise Richards at the time. She divorced him due to his continued use of prostitutes during their marriage. If you don't know her Google the name. What an idiot to continually see prostitutes when you're married to someone that beautiful.

I don't have a problem with tattoos until they get out of hand as they say. I like the lizard, Corsica, and Tinker Bell, I'm having issues with what she is doing on her arms. Those arm tattoos look very low class and immature.

Last edited by ALS; 11-07-2013 at 06:48 PM..
Old 11-07-2013, 09:22 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelleValetta View Post
I Don't understand why some fans do not like her tattoos I like it. I think if she stops get tattoed cartoons would reduce the problem.
Alizée always liked cartoons though and anything can happen in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
What an idiot to continually see prostitutes when you're married to someone that beautiful.
Haha well maybe she was crap in the sack.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 11-08-2013, 12:52 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I posted earlier about her tatoos and went against my own policy that if I want to say something critical of her tattoos, I'd do it in a thread specificly set up for that. I deleted most of what I had said and I'll just say for someone who has struggled hard for success in France, since leaving MF and LB, she needs every asset that she has, including her beauty at it's fullest and her dancing.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Not so serious

espi is on a distinguished road

i know this thread has seen a lot of comments and different point of views but just to add my point, i gotta say that i personally am against these tattoos.
i just don't see any kind of beauty in them. imo they don't "add" something to her or anybody else. like some ppl said why put stickers or graffiti on a Ferrari? not just her natural beauty doesn't need them but i think nobody else does. it maybe just something personal or a habit or a trend. talk about divorce, being a kid and all that.

on the other hand we by no means should deny her right of getting them but at the same time we can have our own feeling about them and not just like them because we like her and it's better to accept her choices, right? i think she's heavily influenced by ppl around her namely her father and brother (she said they love tats and have a lot of them). but we as fans can have some influence as well. it's been said here before but if she doesn't care what feedback she receives, she shouldn't expect much popularity either.

btw i think she once said that Tin-Tin is an artist and she appreciates his art. to me drawing that cartoons might be art but penetrating skin and printing them is merely a skill. i know a lot of painters and designers who doesn't put permanent marks on their clients!

anyway like i said i don't like tats personally and i reserve the right to continue to think so and as a fan have my independent opinion on the matter. (i think i can never actually talk like that!) so the more she gets them the less i like her and that doesn't mean i don't like her the way she is.
Old 11-08-2013, 06:33 PM

Luc is on a distinguished road

I agree with espi and Scruffydog. Personally I lost a big part of my interest in her. Although the tattoos are not the main reason for that, they do contribute. I don't like tattoos in general and hers are especially ugly. The fact that she ruins her body proves that her career does not have any priority for her anymore.
Old 11-16-2013, 01:02 PM

Alex Atlantis is on a distinguished road

of course the following drawing is incomplete of her right arm tattoos and i just wanted to share with you a vision of her without the ink under her skin

Last edited by Alex Atlantis; 11-16-2013 at 01:24 PM..