Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-16-2013, 05:01 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Atlantis View Post
of course the following drawing is incomplete of her right arm tattoos and i just wanted to share with you a vision of her without the ink under her skin
Very nice drawing Alex!
Old 11-17-2013, 01:33 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Bigdan showed this screen capture in the DALS thread. Here is her "Let it be" tattoo.
Old 11-17-2013, 02:55 AM

Alex Atlantis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Very nice drawing Alex!
thank you!
but the hardest part to complete it was just drawing the tattoos of Sailor Moon, Arale and the Alien. But the most beautiful is "Forever Young". I'll upload the final version in my twitter profile where you can see it
Old 02-24-2014, 05:20 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Alizée & Grégoire already have matching tattoos. awwww

"One love" ... and "one life"... like the O2 song from their freestyle.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 02-24-2014, 06:34 PM

I thought if she met a "good" man, he might talk some good sense into her, but Gregoire still has that deer in the headlights look in him where he's saying "humadahumada" and it looks like she talked some good sense out of him.
Old 02-24-2014, 07:23 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I thought if she met a "good" man, he might talk some good sense into her, but Gregoire still has that deer in the headlights look in him where he's saying "humadahumada" and it looks like she talked some good sense out of him.
talking some good sense into her in what way? About her tattoos? Or what? If he loves her then he loves her with or without tattoos because he loves the person. They are part of her - if you like them or not. I don't know what you mean. I don't see any "deer in the headlights look". I just see someone who adores the person right next to him. What's wrong with that?
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 02-25-2014, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
talking some good sense into her in what way? About her tattoos? Or what? If he loves her then he loves her with or without tattoos because he loves the person. They are part of her - if you like them or not. I don't know what you mean. I don't see any "deer in the headlights look". I just see someone who adores the person right next to him. What's wrong with that?
Wow Jenny!!!!!!!!!!...................Wow!!!!!

Don't you know you are not supposed to poke a sleeping dog? I know you're mainly a member of AF, but you also post here on a regular basis and we all consider you a valuable member, but I'm surprised you don't know my views on her tattoos. In fact, I started a thread so I could discuss openly my views on them so people who didn't want to hear the negative things I had to say about them, would see the name of the thread "Those opposed to her tattoos" and stay out if they so chose.

Because this is an Alizée "fan" forum, does that mean we are supposed to follow her blindly? If we see her make a mistake are we supposed to think "This is Alizée.............she doesn't make mistakes.............it must be me that's wrong?"? No because these are forums for discussion.

Just as you have a right to say something in support of her tats, I have the right to say something opposed. I keep a lot of my opinions in check on the subject, mainly because what's the use? But I viewed this as possibly a major turning point in her tattoos. For some reason, she had enough sense to not turn her left arm into something resembling that thing that's attached to her right shoulder. Now I feel this could be a start of a rash of new bunch of matching tattoos so, I felt I had to say something at this time and I have the right to say something.

I'm concerned about it and I want her to know at least one fan doesn't like it and I did it in what I think was a relatively conservative way, because believe me, I'd really would like to let her know the rest of what I'm thinking inside, if I knew for sure, she plans on throwing that left arm away.

But if you want to discuss this subject further, I suggest we discuss it in that thread I started where there will be no punches pulled.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-25-2014 at 10:51 AM..
Old 02-25-2014, 08:38 AM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

One of the reasons I've been able to get over being so crazy about her over the years has been those ugly tattoos. I absolutely despise tattoos and they definitely ruin her look. Tattoos cover up her best features, and they just look like graffiti on human skin to me. Scruff, maybe it's not possible to "talk sense" into her. Maybe this is just who Alizée is. I don't think any of the personality traits she presented in her early years were real. And if they were, I don't think that's who she is anymore anyway. It's fine, I've moved on. I'll miss the way I used to feel about her, but you can't change people.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 02-25-2014, 09:55 AM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
One of the reasons I've been able to get over being so crazy about her over the years has been those ugly tattoos. I absolutely despise tattoos and they definitely ruin her look. Tattoos cover up her best features, and they just look like graffiti on human skin to me. Scruff, maybe it's not possible to "talk sense" into her. Maybe this is just who Alizée is. I don't think any of the personality traits she presented in her early years were real. And if they were, I don't think that's who she is anymore anyway. It's fine, I've moved on. I'll miss the way I used to feel about her, but you can't change people.
It was us, who misinterpreted what she showed back then as her personality traits. She played her role. Not that this makes her some sort of a bad person... perhaps she is a subset of what we would like to think she is, but she is also much more than that, which includes also things that we don't want her to be. However, such conclusions were made many times on this forum.

And Jenny, I believe Scruffy is right.

By the owner, the dog is respected. (Corsican Proverb)
Old 02-25-2014, 12:16 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Jenny you are from a different generation who sees tattoos as art, when older guys see a woman with Tattoo's plastered all over her body it can be a real turn off. I'm like Scruffydog I love the woman hate the Tattoo's.

It is well known the Gregoire was crazy about Alizée since he was fourteen years of age. Yes, he's one hundred percent into her and I'm betting the tattoo he got on his arm was to make her happy not him. Guys will do some really stooped stuff to impress a girl they like, it's in our nature.

Lets wait and see if this long distance relationship lasts through the summer before we assume they in it for the long term.