Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-19-2012, 08:29 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

The first tattoo she had was the lizard. She had that back when she was 18. So I doubt it had anything to do with Mexico.

The mark on her lower right back, can be seen in the Fun TV interview, and the exact same mark is Visable duri LE 2008. So it's either a birth mark, a tattoo, or a bruise that occurred in the same place, two different times, which is possible I suppose!

In this video, around 6:40, the women get in a huddle, Lili's back is facing the camera. The mark is on the lower right, right anove the top of her pants. Now this video is way too low quality, but it's the best I could find to show the video you need to watch to see it.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LYsKURdqv6M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And pretty much anytime she has her back facing the camera during the Funt TV Interview, it's visable. We used to have on the whole video on this site. Now I can only find bits of the interview on da youtubes. But the mark is visable in those clips.

I have never seen it in pictures. And in an interview once, she was asked how many tattoos she had, and the number she gave, matched the number of tattoos we all knew about. Which is why we don't know if it's a tattoo, because she never talked about it when asked about her tattoos. So it could be a mark of some kind, and not a tattoo. It is there though, it's not a rumor, you can see it in those two videos...we just don't know what it is.

Last edited by BrianO1; 05-19-2012 at 08:59 PM..
Old 05-19-2012, 08:56 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Then the Salamander one on her ankle, someone said that was to thank her fans in Mexico?? But I'm really not sure. Can someone confirm/deny that please? (I also really like this tattoo, I think it's cute)
Yeah it's cute!

Anyway the lizard is also native to her island and I guess she just likes it!

Well me too.. I even bought this little keychain when I was in Ajaccio back in 2005.. just because it reminded me of her tattoo.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 05-19-2012, 09:12 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

I always thought she had the lizard tattoo when she was about 16, possibly before she was famous. I'm not sure why.
Old 05-20-2012, 12:02 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well, in the celebrity world doing heavy drugs and drinking like a fish doesn't seem as cool as it used to be. Especially with recent losses like Amy Winehouse and Whitney Houston that were drug or alcohol related.

Heh, just kidding MZ.
Loooooooool, you crack me up.
Old 05-20-2012, 12:27 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
Idea, someone in the know all - please create a human diagram showing us where all these are located..is that possable?
Not so fast! I can imagine someone creating a 3D model of Alizée using Autodesk and posting it here to show all the tatoos
Old 05-20-2012, 12:03 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Guess who is in tattoo too...

( but fake one...)
Old 05-20-2012, 05:44 PM
Super User

Paulina is on a distinguished road

If anyone is surprised by Alizée getting a new tattoo, I'm not sure why. Considering she has even said in interviews that she loves them and would like to put them all over her body. Besides, if she ever goes on a show or something and wants to cover them up all she has to do is what Rick Genest did in this commercial.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:59 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Sorry, I just don't understand why someone would do that to themselves. Is he just not happy with himself? Even with makeup covering tattoos, he doesn't look like a nice person. He had a scowl on his face the whole time. Maybe if he'd at least smiled, I would have been a little surprised at the tattoos.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:49 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Thankyou, Azhiri....
Old 05-20-2012, 08:55 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well, in the celebrity world doing heavy drugs and drinking like a fish doesn't seem as cool as it used to be. Especially with recent losses like Amy Winehouse and Whitney Houston that were drug or alcohol related.
Yea you're right!
The only good thing is Alizee has been saying "she avoids them" and comments along those lines long before the decline in "koolness!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
I'm addicted to Future Raptor Ace and SpanishFan!
Haha merci~

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!