Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-03-2012, 09:25 AM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I was thinking the exact same thing last night. Alizée from what I can tell was a very sheltered young lady. Then suddenly thrown into the lime light with stardom at fifteen. While this was going on she was being controlled by Myleen and still kept under close wraps by her parents as they say. Meets Jeremy and married seven and a half months later at 19.

She is having some serious identity issues and I agree this tattoo stage is her screaming for attention.
I see now. That makes total sense
Problem is, one day this will pass, and she'll look at the mirror and see what she did to herself...
But maybe she likes tattoo and won't regret making them one day...
Old 05-03-2012, 09:47 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I was thinking the exact same thing last night. Alizée from what I can tell was a very sheltered young lady. Then suddenly thrown into the lime light with stardom at fifteen. While this was going on she was being controlled by Myleen and still kept under close wraps by her parents as they say. Meets Jeremy and married seven and a half months later at 19.

She is having some serious identity issues and I agree this tattoo stage is her screaming for attention.
Therapist says that tattoos are a way for the teens to clearly show his body belong to them , not their parents.
Not many girls had her body being exposed all over the world, in torrents of pictures ( some stolen, like the one above) , debated in several languages and produce thousand of comments (not all subtle) about her forms.

Dont' this create a feeling of being dispossess of your own body?

Could this be a way to say " this is MY body, not yours. I can modify it, even in a way you don't like."

Or maybe I'm looking too far...

Last edited by Bigdan; 05-03-2012 at 09:52 AM..
Old 05-03-2012, 10:06 AM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I think the "new" Alizée has been slowly transforming into the present "tattooed Lili" state since the last album; Une Enfant Du Siècle. I mean think about it: out of all the possible theme albums she could have done, why choose something so dark? My guess is that she has been drawn to it due to whatever events have transpired in her life in recent years. As for the attention thing, this is also evident in the frequency of her twitter posts as of late.

Quote:
I've always used Alizée as a constant in my life. No matter what's going on, I use the thought of her to lift me from all the negative thoughts that bring me down from time to time. In a way, after she broke off to do her on thing for "Psych" and beyond, it shattered the illusionary image I've had of her. I always thought, "well I don't care if I'm unhappy or feeling down, because knowing that she's happy is enough to make me feel better."

But she is human, after all. As ALS pointed out, she sort of sped through her young life because she was so busy and eventually got married to Jeremy when she was still technically a teenager. Now that I think about it, she might not have even fully been aware of who she was yet. 19 years old is still very young, and I can tell you that the person I was at 19 was COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the person I was at say, 23. And that's only the difference of a few years. It is entirely possible and probable that she has had a number of new experiences over the years that have changed her. Her opinion on things might not be the same anymore. She still likes Nutella, she's still beautiful, and she still sings like an angel, but she's not the same person.

In a way, this all forces me to see her as something other than some perfect being. It is good in that it pushes me out of my fantasy world and forces me to face real life rather than to use Alizée as a shield whenever something bothers me.

But...I miss her. I miss the old her. I miss the version of her that some of you say was simply a role that she was playing in order to sell tickets and albums. I miss the way the old her made me feel - like life is worth living no matter how bad things can get. She was absolutely instrumental in turning me into the person I am today. I have plenty I need to work on, but I never would have made it this far without her.

I hope she figures out exactly what she wants out of life and just goes for it. Right now it feels like she's experimenting in order to find out who she is.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 05-03-2012, 10:48 AM

lalorocks is on a distinguished road

The problem is that she is a public person, is a pop singer. if she was out of cameras and microphones, I do not know where she would be working , wouldn't have too many tattoos. she must to respect the nature of her body.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Therapist says that tattoos are a way for the teens to clearly show his body belong to them , not their parents.
Not many girls had her body being exposed all over the world, in torrents of pictures ( some stolen, like the one above) , debated in several languages and produce thousand of comments (not all subtle) about her forms.

Could this be a way to say " this is MY body, not yours. I can modify it, even in a way you don't like."

Those have always been my exact thoughts about it.

Old 05-03-2012, 06:27 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

She's an adult. If she wants to get some more tattoo's it's up to her.
Doesn't bother me either way.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy View Post
I think it really is just a matter of Alizée being in love with body art as opposed to her having an identity crisis, or simply being rebellious. I've noticed she follows "tattoogirls" on Instagram and frequently favorites the pictures they post > this one being the latest that she favorited:

Is this how she imagines herself looking some day? Maybe. I've said before that there will come a time when enough is enough for me, but, honestly, I'm already hooked on her and I just don't see how any amount of tattoos that she may get could break that effect. Yes, it hurts more and more each time to see a woman that attractive add more tattoos, but it truly would take something far more drastic for me to end this "relationship".

So there, I shan't complain about all this anymore.
At least in this picture there is no tattoos in the zone im actually staring at so i don't notice the tattoos

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire View Post
Just a reminder that nothing beats a factory Original:

Yea and she was very well built model though it seems shes starting to put on mileage FASTTT especially with all this aftermarket China crap parts she keeps installing!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 05-03-2012 at 08:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-03-2012, 10:30 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Here we go again.

Well I think Alizée has always liked the concept of tattoos.

Here's a couple of temporary one's she sported on her arm when she was just sixteen.

I have wondered why she keeps getting cartoon type of tattoo's, but then it hit me once again that she is a child at heart.

Well she's mentioned her love for cartoons in certain interviews aswell. Offcourse there's many reasons to get a tattoo though.. I've heard some people like the pain involved in getting one and I've heard for others it can even be a spiritual experience.

Some think she's trying to seek attention but that's crazy if true and I don't believe it is because she's loved by so many people anyway and she knows it!

I think family and friends are what matters most to her but unfortuantly I think she's addicted to tattoos and addiction in any form can't be good but like others have said it could be worse.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EDVz7X4PEkg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 05-04-2012, 12:09 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
The thing everyone is overlooking, is.....maybe she just likes tattoos?.....
Obviously she does or she would not be getting them. the question is why>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I still can't figure her out. I think she really wants to succeed, but I don't think she has a passion to succeed.

...But if she's not depressed and her career is very important to her, then I think it's just plain stupid of her to get these tatoos.
I agree.

I think any depression (if there ever was any) was 2 years ago. She is coming out the other end of the breakup - this was obvious at LE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy View Post
I think it really is just a matter of Alizée being in love with body art as opposed to her having an identity crisis, or simply being rebellious. I've noticed she follows "tattoogirls" on Instagram and frequently favorites the pictures they post > this one being the latest that she favorited:

Is this how she imagines herself looking some day? Maybe. I've said before that there will come a time when enough is enough for me, but, honestly, I'm already hooked on her and I just don't see how any amount of tattoos that she may get could break that effect. Yes, it hurts more and more each time to see a woman that attractive add more tattoos, but it truly would take something far more drastic for me to end this "relationship"....
Those tatoos are very well planned and done. On that woman they look good. However, she is not Alizée.

Alizée is having them done piecemeal. No real planning. The one exception is Tinkerbell - which I think is well done.

However, I believe she is sinking into addictive behavior. The tatoos are being added faster and faster, with the newer ones starting to look to me like graffiti - just being thrown on wherever there is a hole, with no real planning.

She has always been careful about her appearance, so this behavior is uncharacteristic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
I feel, as mentioned above, that she may not be as happy as she appears in her pics. Some people binge-eat, some go shopping, etc. Maybe this is Alizee's way of coping with sadness, stress, or whatever may be bothering her privately, if anything is....
It could be. Unfortunately, unlike a slice of pizza, these are essentially permanent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
I was watching the Tonight Show with Leno last night, and Scarlett Johansson came out looking "classy" as Jay Leno put it. But my eyes immediately gravated toward that odd-looking tattoo on her arm, so whatever points she got for the "classy" dress she wore to impress was wiped away by the tattoo.
Tattoos are like grafitti on a building wall to me. On a computer screen, it's fine. On the body, it's weird...
Agreed.

Quote:
...She is having some serious identity issues and I agree this tattoo stage is her screaming for attention.
Perhaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Not many girls had her body being exposed all over the world, in torrents of pictures, debated in several languages and produce thousand of comments (not all subtle) about her forms.

If it is, then as you say it is a teen mentality, and is a reaction to life. People who react are not fully in control. There is some inner sense of lack or powerlessness that causes them to manifest this behavior.

Others in a similar frame of mind will support the behavior. People with similar neurosis tend to gravitate together and reinforce a behavior as "normal".

This is why I believe dancerman may be a bad influence on her.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:27 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
the question is why>

...because she likes them.

That's my whole point, that maybe there isnt some kind of under lying reason, or ulterior motive. Maybe she just simply....likes...tattoos...

The woman in the picture you quoted. Did she have an identity crisis? Was she trying to reclaim her youth? Or could she have simply....liked...tattoos....

I'm just saying that while the other ideas presented, (identity crisis, reclaiming youth) could be true, it could also be true that Alizée may be getting more tattoos because she simply...likes....tattoos...

Last edited by BrianO1; 05-04-2012 at 12:37 AM..