Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 12-22-2012, 06:27 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinetiam View Post

Zaz. I love this chick.
WOW she is really good, I love that old raspy jazz sound she has. Thanks for sharing

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 12-22-2012, 07:49 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
MP also demonstrated last year what a good voice he has.
agree! and his latest CD is great

Old 12-23-2012, 12:01 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
...It's a shame that I "believe" the situation with this show being a show for charity, is they can't let the original singer of a song participate in the song on the show. At least that seemed to be the case where Zaz did not participate in Je veux in the 2011 show, though they did show her watching on the side and Nolwenn did not partipate in La Jument de Michao in the 2012 show.
I don't believe that I have ever seen an artist do one of their own songs on LE. If I had to guess, it is probably because they would have to pay them (due to contract issues with the record labels), and that would disrupt the purely volunteer nature of the celebrities.
Old 12-23-2012, 02:15 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I was just reading about Jean Jacques Goldman in Wikipedia and he definitely has a very inpressive resume.
That's the reason why I'm optimistic of Alizee's new album when she said that Goldman wrote a song or two.

Quote:
It's a shame that I "believe" the situation with this show being a show for charity, is they can't let the original singer of a song participate in the song on the show. At least that seemed to be the case where Zaz did not participate in Je veux in the 2011 show, though they did show her watching on the side and Nolwenn did not partipate in La Jument de Michao in the 2012 show.
I believe they do this on purpose so as not to create the impression that the artists only participate to promote their new songs/albums. (If I'm not mistaken, I even read here or in other forums that the artists are even required to "buy" tickets for their own friends and family if they want to attend the show). This might also be done so as not to discourage some artists who may not have new songs/albums to promote in years.

This is actually one of the reasons (other than Alizee) why I like Les Enfoires. Unlike here where some artists participate only to promote their new albums/movies. And after they sing their own songs or do their own part - that's pretty much it. They're gone - compared to LE where you'd see your favorite artist throughout the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
I don't believe that I have ever seen an artist do one of their own songs on LE. If I had to guess, it is probably because they would have to pay them (due to contract issues with the record labels), and that would disrupt the purely volunteer nature of the celebrities.
The only time I've seen them sing their own songs was on LE 2011. On "Tableau - On Cherche Des Sosies" where some artists, I believe (coz I don't speak French ), try to auditioned as their "idols" and pretend to sing their songs while the actual singers who sung them sang behind the scene.

On the video below, Nolwenn "auditioned" as Pascal Obispo while Pascal sings his own song (Millésime) behind the scene. On the LE DVD, they actually show the artists sing behind the curtain.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QTVGOZtcmMw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On the video below - again, if I'm not mistaken - Hélène Ségara "auditioned" as herself and sang her own song. I think they did that so as to make the skit funnier, which it was.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/X4Xfhem7_Zo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinetiam View Post
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q4TF6YgH_CU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
These are all talented singers - Shy'm, Nolwenn Leroy, Joyce Jonathan and Zaz and I like them all but, I like the version with Alizee, Lorie and Chimene (also with Jenifer) better!

This shows that it's not enough just to have a great voice.You also have to have the right song.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zTRqyB-UwAY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by Jake04; 12-23-2012 at 02:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-09-2013, 06:50 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well after some behind the scenes negotiations, it's looks like AlizeeFee of AF will be giving me the extra ticket he had for the second show, and I will be giving him the extra one I had for the first show. The tickets I have are for the stands. I'm not sure where his tickets are. I was hoping to do the same thing as I did last year namely one night in the stands, one up by the stage.

Now all I have to do is worry about is the weather.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:53 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

his ticket is for the stands too.

I just hope it doesn't rain.

Edit:

btw I'll upload some videos as I did last year but I don't know how soon I will be able to upload all of them because I don't go straight home after we come back from Paris so you maybe have to wait a few days longer. So I might upload some on the 30th if I'm lucky (I doubt the internet in the hotel will be fast enough to do so... if we have an internet connection, last time it broke down after one night...) and the rest a bit later. Just saying.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 01-10-2013 at 03:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-10-2013, 06:13 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
btw I'll upload some videos as I did last year but I don't know how soon I will be able to upload all of them because I don't go straight home after we come back from Paris so you maybe have to wait a few days longer. So I might upload some on the 30th if I'm lucky (I doubt the internet in the hotel will be fast enough to do so... if we have an internet connection, last time it broke down after one night...) and the rest a bit later. Just saying.
Not a problem, Jenny. We'll wait! You upload some of the best videos/photos out there! Thank you in advance! I'm making room in my hard drive right now!
Old 01-11-2013, 07:24 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Not a problem, Jenny. We'll wait! You upload some of the best videos/photos out there! Thank you in advance! I'm making room in my hard drive right now!
thank you, that's very kind But I'm sure you can expect great videos from the others too Also I don't think my photos are so great, well of course they are good but the strange thing is that Tapetor (he's on of the Admins from AF just in case someone doesn't know him, he has an account here but he's not really around) and I have the same camera and he ALWAYS does the better photos. That's why I really prefer to do videos. Also it's better when you try to remember the things that happened on the stage. oh and I promise that I won't scream so much xD
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 01-11-2013, 10:12 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Quote:
thank you, that's very kind But I'm sure you can expect great videos from the others too Also I don't think my photos are so great, well of course they are good but the strange thing is that Tapetor (he's on of the Admins from AF just in case someone doesn't know him, he has an account here but he's not really around) and I have the same camera and he ALWAYS does the better photos. That's why I really prefer to do videos. Also it's better when you try to remember the things that happened on the stage. oh and I promise that I won't scream so much xD
But, that's what of those things that I look forward to - listening to your very enthusiastic scream! I know with fans like you, Alizee will be around for a long time!

And you're right, let me thank the others in advance as well! Don't worry about the quality of your videos/photos. I'm sure everything will be well appreciated!
Old 01-12-2013, 01:08 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Scream as much as you want. Might as well enjoy yourself.