Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-14-2013, 02:21 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
they disagreed over how to manage their money
Well that's interesting, do you have more on the topic? We don't usually talk about money in this forum , and Alizée never mentions it in any interviews either... Does anyone have intel over the couple's "fortune" and what they do with it?

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 01-14-2013 at 02:22 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-14-2013, 04:30 AM

Davedel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melle Katherine View Post
But they married in Las Vegas... As far as I know if they got marriedthere it wasn't a real marriage because marriages which are happened there aren't valid in France. So they had to validate it in France after this, and if they want to divorce, they don't need to go back to the USA.. Maybe I'm wrong but that's all I know.
Of course they are married.. did you ever hear of International Law? Why she would have to come back to the US.. who knows. Maybe for a quicky no-hassle divorce. France may put you through a loop or require a certain number of years to pass before granting a divorce, but that, I don't know. Why Jeremy fucked up I don't know either. I only know by letting Alizee go he is, no doubt, the biggest fool on the planet.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:59 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davedel View Post
Of course they are married.. did you ever hear of International Law? Why she would have to come back to the US.. who knows. Maybe for a quicky no-hassle divorce. France may put you through a loop or require a certain number of years to pass before granting a divorce, but that, I don't know. Why Jeremy fucked up I don't know either. I only know by letting Alizee go he is, no doubt, the biggest fool on the planet.
you can put international law in your ass... cause she is right... dont know like in other countries, but here you must go to get it confirmed in country where you live...

Old 01-14-2013, 02:29 PM

Melle Katherine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
you can put international law in your ass... cause she is right... dont know like in other countries, but here you must go to get it confirmed in country where you live...
LOL!
thank you :3

Old 01-14-2013, 03:24 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

The number one reason for divorce is disagreements over money.

No wait that is number two, Marriage is the number one reason for divorce.

If you think marriage is expensive, you should see what a divorce is going to cost you.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Oh my mistake.. I guess it's like murder. If you're French, visiting the United States, and you commit a murder in the US, it's not really murder because you didn't commit it in France. Yes.. I see now.

If the marriage wasn't legal in France (an unconfirmed marriage) then why would anyone from France ever get married here in the US.. if they had to go back to France and make it legal (having to have it re-legalized in France). So, I guess if that is true then all of the many people who go to France to get romantically married aren't really married at all. Or.. France's marriage laws are really fucked up. Hell.. just send Alizee, Jenifer, and Lorie over here and then bomb the place.. or hand it back to the Germans, English, or Romans.

Last edited by Davedel; 01-14-2013 at 03:52 PM..
Old 01-14-2013, 04:06 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Oh my mistake.. I guess it's like murder. If you're French, visiting the United States, and you commit a murder in the US, it's not really murder because you didn't commit it in France. Yes.. I see now.

If the marriage wasn't legal in France (an unconfirmed marriage) then why would anyone from France ever get married here in the US.. if they had to go back to France and make it legal (having to have it re-legalized in France). So, I guess if that is true then all of the many people who go to France to get romantically married aren't really married at all. Or.. France's marriage laws are really fucked up. Hell.. just send Alizee, Jenifer, and Lorie over here and then bomb the place.. or hand it back to the Germans, English, or Romans.
show me international law, where is written marriage from every country is acceptable in every country... every country has their own rules... however most marriages are accepted, still there is something what must people do before it is accepted, sometime less sometime more. But marriage in Las Vegas is extra problem of marriages... just to think about it, many people think that could make just young and drunk people. So thats why many countries have problem with it.

Last edited by Karin; 01-14-2013 at 04:09 PM..
Old 01-14-2013, 04:21 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, the way I understand it is that Alizée and Jérémy never filed the paperwork in France in order to certify the marriage there. I believe it is necessary in order for the marriage to "be on the books", so to speak. As far as I know, they are still legally married in the USA.

The only reason I can think of that they might want to get officially divorced in the USA would be for business or money-related purposes. And also, if either one of them were to get remarried in France and come to the US for any length of time, their legal status as a couple might be rather messed up.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:28 AM

mal is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Not to be rude but your sarcasm is actually correct.

Murder your wife for infidelity, travel to some Middle Eastern countries and there is no penalty.

Travel to some other countries and the sentence is death.

Travel to yet another country and you might only do a year or so.

Same goes for marriage. Actually, marriage is probably the most varied law in the world.

I dont know the law in France on this matter.

But I do know this....

WOOOOHOOOO!!!! SHES SINGLE!!!

Male semi known singer meets cute super star. Hides her away and makes babies. Becomes demystified by her (b/c he conquered her) and things go south.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:00 AM

Quote:
show me international law, where is written marriage from every country is acceptable in every country... every country has their own rules... however most marriages are accepted, still there is something what must people do before it is accepted, sometime less sometime more. But marriage in Las Vegas is extra problem of marriages... just to think about it, many people think that could make just young and drunk people. So thats why many countries have problem with it.
We're not talking about some small hole-in-the-wall country, we're talking about France, one of the major powers on Earth. Of course, the marriage is legal if Alizee gets married in the US. It's probably just that she has register it in France so that the French government knows she got married. If some American get married in another country then they also have to register (legally notify and prove) that they got married in that other country.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
WOOOOHOOOO!!!! SHES SINGLE!!!
WOOOOHOOOO!!!! THERE'S HOPE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Davedel; 01-15-2013 at 01:00 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts

Tags
divorce