Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 11-29-2015, 01:12 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Yeah, like Karin said, Alizée's personal life can affect her plans. For now, she could still make appearances and sing, and participate in Les Enfoirés without making a new album. I can't remember off-hand when the last time she 'sang' one of her own songs was.

As far as an album goes, like Scruffydog says, I feel she needs to go at it differently to appeal to a wider audience. I'm all for her doing what she what she wants to do, in her own way. That's what she has done and I don't feel the reactions have been what she probably had hoped for. So I'm hoping that for her next 'own way' if there is one that she will be able to create something that appeals to her fans (not just because it's from Alizée) and also to a wider audience who hopefully can find something to like. Then she needs to package it in a way that doesn't distract from the album (the whole blonde theme.) For whatever reason, she doesn't seem to be comfortable singing her own songs live. Perhaps she could choose songs to record that were easier to perform without a lot of audio trickery. If she could pull that off, that would take away one more distraction from her promo performances.

Whatever she chooses to do, I look forward to it. I'm not going anywhere.