Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-22-2017, 05:25 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelleValetta View Post

1)
So, we both hate being normal and listen to Russian music
( I know your fave is Ukranian, but they sing russian, doesn't she?).

2)
There are a some new releases rounding on my mind right now: Lana Dey Rey's Lust for life and Katy Perry's . Lady Gaga's and Paramore's new singles was nice too and I think they deserve a listen.

They're are y favorites from MCE
Yeahup my all time favorite sings in Russian , Ukrainian and English .
Old 04-22-2017, 06:34 PM
Fan since 2008

MelleValetta is on a distinguished road

Next question
Quote:
1) What are you afraid of?
2) Favorite movie from last year

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
Yeahup my all time favorite sings in Russian , Ukrainian and English .
Any Russian singer in particular? just curiosity

Last edited by MelleValetta; 04-22-2017 at 06:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-23-2017, 10:52 PM
Fan since 2008

Quote:
1) I would say that I am afraid of the hereafter. But psychologists and experts in such things say that being afraid of death does not count as fear. So I would say the second option, afraid of heights.

2) Suicide Squad
Old 04-24-2017, 05:53 AM

deligna is on a distinguished road

Quote:

1) I would say that I am afraid of the hereafter. But psychologists and experts in such things say that being afraid of death does not count as fear. So I would say the second option, afraid of heights.

2) Suicide Squad
1) The only thing i've been afraid of is this fucking interactive bear storyteller that i got when i was 7 or so. I had nightmares for, not even kidding, 8 years. I would wake up in the middle of the night, screaming my lungs out and having panic attacks because i had nightmares about this asshole duplicating and tickling me until i couldent breathe. In retrospect, i probably shouldent have kept it right in front of my face on the table next to my bed for all those years
I dont have any fears now though, im not really afraid of death (In a healthy way), not afraid of heights, spiders etc... And its been several years since i was afraid of that bear thingy, so nothing now i guess.

2) I was about to say interstellar, but it seems that was from 2014, even though it feels like it came out a couple of months ago. It has to be "your name" then, its a classic crying movie, and its really good, but i guess i wasent in the right mood to be crying when i saw it. Then theres the movie i saw just yesterday, easily one of my favourites. "The fountain" is really god damn confusing, but also makes sense in a weird way even if you dont know exactly whats going on. It has an almost cult like following. If you're gonna watch it, dont read anything about it before you watch it, dont even watch the trailer.

Okay, new questions

1) Your favourite movie/movies of all time.
2) Whats your current goal?
3) Favourite tv show

And to answer my own questions:
1) https://letterboxd.com/nazzer/list/my-top-10/
I want to say its in order, but i really cant. Which of the 10 movies i like the most varies from day to day and with my mood. But those are definetively the best 10 movies i've watched, and im planning to watch them all in a row sometime in the summer with a ton of snacks and good food

2) Basicly school. Im currently doing a precourse to engineering which probably is the most challenging thing i've done so far. After that im moving 8 hours away from my hometown to study computer engineering and french, im also planning to start working out. Id like to have a norwegian job, working remotely as a programmer, and perhaps move to france, that would be pretty cool.

3) Star trek: Next generation!

Edit: Havent gotten around to watching suicide squad, maybe i should 0.0
Found the god damn bear i was afraid of.

Last edited by deligna; 04-24-2017 at 05:57 AM..
Old 04-24-2017, 02:09 PM
Fan since 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by deligna View Post
1) The only thing i've been afraid of is this fucking interactive bear storyteller that i got when i was 7 or so. I had nightmares for, not even kidding, 8 years. I would wake up in the middle of the night, screaming my lungs out and having panic attacks because i had nightmares about this asshole duplicating and tickling me until i couldent breathe. In retrospect, i probably shouldent have kept it right in front of my face on the table next to my bed for all those years
I dont have any fears now though, im not really afraid of death (In a healthy way), not afraid of heights, spiders etc... And its been several years since i was afraid of that bear thingy, so nothing now i guess.

2) I was about to say interstellar, but it seems that was from 2014, even though it feels like it came out a couple of months ago. It has to be "your name" then, its a classic crying movie, and its really good, but i guess i wasent in the right mood to be crying when i saw it. Then theres the movie i saw just yesterday, easily one of my favourites. "The fountain" is really god damn confusing, but also makes sense in a weird way even if you dont know exactly whats going on. It has an almost cult like following. If you're gonna watch it, dont read anything about it before you watch it, dont even watch the trailer.

Okay, new questions

3) Favourite tv show

And to answer my own questions:
1) https://letterboxd.com/nazzer/list/my-top-10/
I want to say its in order, but i really cant. Which of the 10 movies i like the most varies from day to day and with my mood. But those are definetively the best 10 movies i've watched, and im planning to watch them all in a row sometime in the summer with a ton of snacks and good food

2) Basicly school. Im currently doing a precourse to engineering which probably is the most challenging thing i've done so far. After that im moving 8 hours away from my hometown to study computer engineering and french, im also planning to start working out. Id like to have a norwegian job, working remotely as a programmer, and perhaps move to france, that would be pretty cool.

3) Star trek: Next generation!

Edit: Havent gotten around to watching suicide squad, maybe i should 0.0
Found the god damn bear i was afraid of.
I'm going to congratulate you on that list of movies. I'm also a fan of Lolita and A Clockwork orange. Have you already read the books? As I said before, I have not read Lolita completely, but if I have read the mechanical orange. That's my brother's favorite movie. As for the above, I imagine that it is a blessing that there was no Five Nights at Freeddy

Now answering your questions
1) I think I'm like you, I do not have a favorite movie, but I have several favorite movies. To summarize the list, I will choose the ones I have seen most lately: Breakfast at Tiffanys, The Crow and TMI: City of Bones.

2)Finish writing some of the 800 books I've been writing since my 17 years.

3)Lately I do not watch much television, but the only show I loved to watch was Vampire Diaries

Next Question
Quote:
How many slices of pizza can you eat a day?
PS:If you are not pizza lover, you can also respond with your favorite dish
Old 04-25-2017, 11:13 AM
Оле Оле

Quote:
Next question

Next question
Quote:

Any Russian singer in particular? just curiosity
Yes i thought you knew - Ассоль always # 1 in my heart .

1) Nothing
2) Risen

3) Favourite tv show

1 - The Bad News Bears
2 - Trying to complete my jean jacket with patches only a few more to go and alot of sewing .
3 - Scrubs

I usually eat a whole pizza myself but it has to be good so mostly home made , i'd say around 10-15 .
Of course i prefer tomato pie which is pizza with no mozarella so is less filling and in that case i could eat 20-25 .
Im pretty small too i only weigh around 135 lbs ...

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop ?

Last edited by alizeefan; 04-25-2017 at 11:21 AM..
Old 05-07-2017, 11:42 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Let's star with... What is your favorite young adult novel?
Great idea MelleValetta!
As usual, AAmers derailing and going off topic

My favorite book is The Count Of Monte Cristo, but that's not really a young adult novel. I think The Giver is my favorite

Quote:
If you could have anything what would it be ?
A trillion dollars. While it may seem like a superficial answer, imagine how much good a person can do with that much money. I'd like to think I would do great things.

Quote:
favorite soccer team?
FC Barcelona!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post

>>> If Alizée would visit you to sing just one of her songs, which song would you request?
Without a shadow of a doubt, ÀCC

Quote:
Is there any new (or upcoming) musical release that you're interested in?
Upcoming: the third album by CHVRCHES is in the works!

Quote:
1. Failure, spiders
2. Hmm, either Civil War or Rogue One.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deligna View Post

3) Favourite tv show
Inception was brilliant. I really enjoyed Amélie too

1. I had a list somewhere, but among my favorite movies: Michael Jackson's This Is It, Lord Of War, Gattaca, The Hunting Party, The Family Man, Alfie, In Bruges, Pirate Radio, Interview With The Vampire, The Road, Event Horizon, Frequency, Letters From Iwo Jima, Alexander, The Count of Monte Cristo (I've only seen Jim Caviezel's), The Prince Of Egypt, and of course: The Lord Of The Rings trilogy.

2. Work and save as much money as I can this summer.

3. Game Of Thrones!

Quote:
If I started eating from breakfast, probably two or three large pizzas That's about 24 slices, depending on the pizzeria. If you mean sitting down and eating a large pizza in one go, probably 4 or 5. Small stomach, but fast metabolism
Quote:
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop ?
Tootsie rolls are nasty, I always throw it away after I get to the center

My question:

If you could direct an official music video for any Alizée song (that doesn't already have one) which would it be? (I would choose Lilly Town or Veni Vedi Vici)

Bonus question - ^ same as above, but for another artist? (I would choose Lady In My Life by Michael Jackson! )
Old 01-11-2019, 12:46 AM
Оле Оле

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post
My question:

If you could direct an official music video for any Alizée song (that doesn't already have one) which would it be? (I would choose Lilly Town or Veni Vedi Vici)

Bonus question - ^ same as above, but for another artist? (I would choose Lady In My Life by Michael Jackson! )
Duh the English version of Moi Lolita...
since that was cheatin'
En Concert 2...
leave that to your imagination

Bonus, song Fever , Elvis Presley version.
Old 01-11-2019, 02:40 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post

My question:

If you could direct an official music video for any Alizée song (that doesn't already have one) which would it be? (I would choose Lilly Town or Veni Vedi Vici) .....................
I think Alcaline was a very good song and with proper promotion and a good video should have been a hit. The story was of a young lady who used her headphones (powered by alkaline batteries) to escape her humdrum life. All it needed was a low budget movie to tell the story. Instead, time was wasted on only one video, a lack luster Blonde, and so the album failed.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-11-2019 at 02:43 AM..
Old 01-11-2019, 02:26 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Once I figure out the rules here, I'd love to contribute...I'm sooo confused! I guess I'm a bit slow. I'm still thinking about the Young Adult Novel, though I think that we are past that question...