Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Apprendre le français

Old 11-13-2010, 11:35 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

I usually have some movie going on in the background as I do my work. My favorite so far has been to have Paris je t'aime playing while I do homework and stuff.

It's just nice to have French murmuring as I work.

Old 11-18-2010, 04:13 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

There was a time earlier where I would listen to youtube videos of Sarko speeches.

I'm always too tempted to watch the movie, and all of a sudden it's two hours later and I haven't even started my work
Old 12-13-2010, 07:24 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Wassup. I'm looking for the movie Paris Je T'aime with English subtitles for free on the internet without downloading it. My computer wont download things for odd reasons. Probably a virus of a sort...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nSZOGywlhzE?hd=1" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I know a lot of it is in English but some is in French. It's got Natalie Portman, my favorite actress of all time until Lily starts to act. (Yeah maybe I could just watch "New York, I Love You" it has Nat Port, too. But I wanna watch it with grandparents so the Paris one is more appropriate.) So if you find it please let me know. Thank you!

Anyone?

Hellooo?

Last edited by BlackAnthem; 12-17-2010 at 03:22 PM..
Old 12-23-2010, 12:15 AM

IT IS FREAKING NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ANY MELANIE LAURENT MOVIES ONLINE!!!!!

The only ones I found with English subtitles are La Chambre de Morts and obviously Inglorious Basterds!

Grrr.. I really like her, but I can't seem to find any movies of her to watch! She's even made a movie with Jackie Chan! I mean, they didn't act together, but I think Jackie Chan either directed/produced it.

I've resorted to asking my friend in Europe to buy it for me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post
Wassup. I'm looking for the movie Paris Je T'aime with English subtitles for free on the internet without downloading it. My computer wont download things for odd reasons. Probably a virus of a sort...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nSZOGywlhzE?hd=1" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I know a lot of it is in English but some is in French. It's got Natalie Portman, my favorite actress of all time until Lily starts to act. (Yeah maybe I could just watch "New York, I Love You" it has Nat Port, too. But I wanna watch it with grandparents so the Paris one is more appropriate.) So if you find it please let me know. Thank you!

Anyone?

Hellooo?
Just google it dude. Seriously, just go to google and type in "watch paris je t'aime online" and you'll find it. I found it with English subtitles, so if I find that direct link, I'll pass it on to ya.

Old 12-23-2010, 11:30 AM
Recline yourself

or you could always just buy the DVD and support a good film.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
or you could always just buy the DVD and support a good film.
Like I said though, some French films just cannot be found here. So online versions are the best some of us have got to work with.

Old 12-26-2010, 06:52 AM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Like I said though, some French films just cannot be found here. So online versions are the best some of us have got to work with.
amazon.com

/bitching
Old 12-26-2010, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
amazon.com

/bitching
Not everything is on amazon silly.

Old 04-23-2011, 09:33 PM

tachibanakosuke is on a distinguished road

French movies are really great ! I saw many movies and I fall in love with French cinema, I'm a fan. I don't like the American movies even though it's the most popular cinema in the world. I find French movies more deep and more charming with this ''Je ne sais quoi" that I like. I'm Japanese and unfortunately here, the only popular foreign movies are made in US and hollywood.
:
(Jeux d'enfant/love me if you dare) with Marion Cotillard its a fabulous movie you must see it.
trailer :

(La vie en rose) it's for me one of the best movie ever it's about the life of Edith Piaf and I love this singer.
trailer :

(les Choristes) WONDERFUL movie the kids in this movie are awesome and probably one of the best soundtrack in the world.
trailer :

(Amelie Poulain) Audrey Tautou is one of the most cutest French girl in the world.
trailer :

(Banlieu 13) a great French action movie by Luc Besson PARKOUR AND DAVID BELLE ARE AMAZING.
trailer :

(Asterix and Obelix mission cleopatre) I LAUGH so hard with this movie.
trailer :

(La Grandre vadouille) It's an old French movies with a popular French actor Louis de funes.
trailer :

(le petit Nicolas) Really good movie
trailer :

(Les Aventures Extraordinaires d'Adele Blanc-Secailer) it's a French science-fiction film
trailer :

(L'arnacoeur/Heartbreaker) with the French actress Vanessa Paradis the wife of Johnny Depp.
trailer :

(OSS 117)
trailer :

etc....for the most of these movies you can find the English subtitles.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:08 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by puranjan View Post
Generic Nolvadex

TAMOXIFEN blocks the effects of estrogen. It is commonly used to treat breast cancer. It is also used to decrease the chance of breast cancer coming back in women who have received treatment for the disease. It may also help prevent breast cancer in women who have a high risk of developing breast cancer.
Are you trying to say Alizee should sing a song about Tamoxifen?
Maybe call it J'en ai Tamoxifen!