Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 12:43 PM
Fan number 1 in Brazil!

Nicolas is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelie View Post
all this clip is like entire making-of! But i ADORE it, i haven't seen many things as cute as this clip!!! thanks for the photos.

Agreed 100%! Can't wait for the other versions of the clip!

Made by the fairy Amélie! Thanks a lot!
Old 04-17-2008, 12:54 PM
L'âme Artistique

Amelie is on a distinguished road

yeah totally, me too! she is getting cuter and cuter

Miss Amélie's Myspace-New design again! 2008 10 02.
Old 04-19-2008, 02:32 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Old 04-21-2008, 04:34 PM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack -Alizee Lover- View Post
That's jeremy's brother isn't he?!!
Old 04-21-2008, 04:43 PM

Spaltl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilly View Post
That's jeremy's brother isn't he?!!
yes, he is
Old 04-21-2008, 05:34 PM
Woof !

Just a Guest is on a distinguished road

Posted by Candide

<!--QuoteBegin-->
<!--QuoteEBegin-->Elle sera dans nos studios le mardi 29 avril
entre 16 et 17h en compagnie de Jeremy.
Nous vous offrons également la possibilité de gagner
une rencontre insolite avec ALIZEE au SNOW HALL
à AMNEVILLE …
Pour skier et boire le verre de l’amitié avec ALIZEE, envoyez GRENAT au 72626
(50 centimes d’euro + coût du SMS)

So she will be there together with Jérémy on Annily's birthday for some miniconcert.

Last edited by Just a Guest; 04-21-2008 at 05:38 PM.. Reason: Damn typo!!!
Old 04-21-2008, 07:40 PM

Max is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaltl View Post
yes, he is
he's so sad...
Old 04-21-2008, 07:54 PM

Spaltl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
he's so sad...
he's thinking : "i wish i was my brother "
Old 04-22-2008, 04:12 PM

trofast is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
I tend to agree. Alizée does actually have a rather nice body and is a very pretty woman, but still, what makes me think so is influenced by an emotion on my part that relates to things other than just her physical sexiness. Even from the first few days after discovering Alizée I found her very "cute", which is one thing, sexy body - absolutely, sexy voice singing JEAM for example - another thing, and then her sweet personality is another, furthermore, I'm looking at photos on my wall right now and even just the photo itself projects a certain kind of personality that is attractive. So, yes, I find her "physically" attractive, but I think my mental image of her personality contributes a lot to thinking that. That is, if you take two women equally physically attractive/sexy in an "objective" way (if that even makes sense) and if I know one and have loving feelings for her, I will be a lot more physically attracted to her.
Hey, if that was not the case in general (which I assume it is) then sex would be much less powerful a bonding agent between a man and woman, yes? I guess that means it can work in reverse though too. Oh well. So, at the same time as all that, I must admit that sex appeal can work to create emotions for someone in the first place too. So, the two circle each other and our species continues.

Having said all that. These new photos are incredible for us, but I don't think she goes too far. She just challenges our ability to handle conciousness. Indeed, I think I've always enjoyed that Alizée has a little bit of tease in there (ok, maybe a huge dose) rather than just parading around naked. When she said that she does not intend to play the sexy card (or whatever that was exactly) I'm thinking maybe she meant not in the way some other people would and go around nude or in photos that are "overtly" sexual rather than just screaming the implication by way of tantalizing those of us who find her rather fabulous.

Thing is, photos like the Call me tiger, also show her laughing and project a sense of joy that brings out a lovely spirit from her that has nothing to do with sex and that is also very appealing. I also like Alizée because she is happy and makes people happy and seems to have a good life and there's a spirit of joy that has arisen around her. And, as she might say, I also just like the clothes in this photo shoot. As I told her, I like the colors in that backless dress. (and the fabric. I'd like to feel that. (Ok, go ahead and insert your own fantasy about feeling it with her in it.))
Well, Alizée has totally still got it! My mind can't quite comprehend. When it comes to Alizée, maybe it's good to be a little confused. Sometimes she just gives me a stack overflow (and no that is not sexual innuendo!).
Wow, very well written! It's almost like I'm reading my own thoughts, which is somewhat scary. But yeah, noone here can say that she's not a hottie with a nice body, but how is that relevant to... anything? I mean, yeah, she's very beautiful to look at, but the way she's "captured" me is with her voice, her smile, her eyes, her tormenting of Lucas in the FunTV-interview, etc, etc. People will be able to continue this discussion for a very long time, even tho' most will be in agreement with eachother. It's just like my reply here, I was just gonna keep it short, but when I started writing, I started thinking more and more of her, and the words just flowed. Not sure if that made much sense, so I'm gonna stop now. Haven't even read the new (to me since I last checked) replies in this thread, so I'm not sure what pictures you are talking about.

Anyways... my final words in this reply, I Alizée!

Alizée (and that damn husband of hers - not that I'm jealous in any way) are indeed "public figures", celebrities, and without people wanting to know more about them, listening to their songs, buying their albums and attending their concerts, they wouldn't be doing what they love. However, just because they are celebrities, I don't think that gives us - fans, papparazzi (how the heck do you spell that?), or the media in general - the right to take their picture and publish it the first chance we get. Like it's been said, that taking their picture on the street is an invasion of privacy... can't really agree, since I'm guessing they don't own the street. But ofc, they should be allowed to walk around outside without having to be afraid of some lucky snapshot ending up on the frontpage of some newspaper, completely out of context, or just showing them in a "bad light". Getting a bit of track here.... ok, back. Point is, the media should really learn how to back the f.off at times, and actually give them some privacy. But if they must take their picture, they should exclude someone that's not a celebrity, i.e. kids. The papers have got it all wrong; they should blurr out those faces, and show the faces of criminals... not the other way around.

Alizée...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I'm sorry, but I would lose all my respect for her if she posed nude. The tattoo turned me off big time, I hate seeing it. I don't care how tasteful it is, I would never want to see her pose nude.
That's the great thing with us humans; we are not the same. I for one, like the tattoo. I've never been a big fan of them, but I think it looks good on her. It could have been a bit smaller, but that's how she wanted it, who am I to question her?

And who am I to question you Euphoria for not liking it? I am not actually, you are of course allowed to say what you mean. I'm just saying that she did it because she wanted to, and she likes it. About her posing nude at some point... well, alltho' I may have dreamed about it (), I haven't given it much thought. Personally I'd prefer her not to do it, cause I want her all to myself. But she does look great, and some classy nudes (yes they do exist) would only enhance her apperance as a beautiful, healthy woman, a mother nontheless.

(see, this is what happens when I start to write/think about her...

Chris Alizée

Last edited by Ben; 04-23-2008 at 01:31 AM.. Reason: Merged. Please do not double-post.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:33 PM
Fan number 1 in Brazil!

Nicolas is on a distinguished road

Yeah...I love Tattoos (although I don't have one yet) her tattoo is THE BEST (not gay but...it's Lilly man!).
Nude is something relative... I think Lilly would do (If she wanted to) something very artistic and very natural...

Made by the fairy Amélie! Thanks a lot!
Closed Thread