Old 12-06-2009, 12:41 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
oooh, right.

Old 12-06-2009, 11:32 AM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

When I read stories of people from France or Germany and they say that She was so poular in those times of 2000/01 in Western Europe, I feel like I lived then on Antarctica, not in country bordering Germany, not so far from France. And even that I was only 9/10, I didn't avoided watching TV, I have never seen her in TV, radio, anything.
Poland is still very very far from Europe...
Old 12-06-2009, 01:53 PM
Bienvenue ā Lilly Town Valley.

Maquis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criss_pl View Post
When I read stories of people from France or Germany and they say that She was so poular in those times of 2000/01 in Western Europe, I feel like I lived then on Antarctica, not in country bordering Germany, not so far from France. And even that I was only 9/10, I didn't avoided watching TV, I have never seen her in TV, radio, anything.
Poland is still very very far from Europe...
Same here, I don't hear songs from Poland often on radio/TV.
It's too bad, here most songs are in French, English, Spanish and German, if I want to hear something else well there is the internet.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

That is true, I own my little brother and WOW for introducing Alizee to me .
And now I cant stop listening to her and Priscilla, especually the song !Chante!.

Last edited by Srbski-kralj; 12-06-2009 at 02:28 PM..
Old 12-08-2009, 03:37 PM

DetaIls is on a distinguished road

I heard on radio
Old 12-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetaIls View Post
I heard on radio
WHOA
Where did you hear her? Probably in Europe right? Do you remember what song? Sorry I'm so curious about it
Old 12-08-2009, 07:16 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

a poster when on vacation in france a few years back
Old 12-09-2009, 01:05 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Människöpesten View Post
a poster when on vacation in france a few years back
It was quite surprising for me when I saw a giant poster of her in front of a shop in my town. The shopkeeper didn't knew about her, he just just used it.
Old 12-14-2009, 11:45 AM

-OC- is on a distinguished road

I, like many others, discovered Alizée through YouTube.

I first discovered her in mid-2006 while watching a WoW related video, which was showing off all the different races dances and where they originated from. Lilly popped up on my screen, strutting her stuff around in the JEAM suit. "She's cute", i thought to myself, then closed the net window so i could go do something else. I didn't really think any other of it and quickly forgot about her again (i was young and stupid, please don't hate me!!! ).

3 years later, I'm sitting one night, bored out of my mind. I decide to search for something random on YouTube, but that doesn't really help my boredom disappear. In the little "related videos" tab, i recognize one certain video. I click on it, thinking "isn't that----". My thought is interrupted by the sight of an incredible beautiful woman. The woman stares out into her audience, occasionally giving them cute little smiles. Behind her stands two guys dressed in red, each wielding an acoustic guitar. As soon as they start playing on their guitars, the woman begins thrusting her hips elegantly from side to side, then starts singing french in the cutest voice of all. All this continues for about 4 more minutes, whereafter the woman accepts the audiences applause.

I was hooked on her after that. Her looks, her voice, everything! That night, i replayed the video about 20 times, just so i could appreciate the girl. After that i needed to know more about who she was. I learnt from the video that the performers name was Alizée, and that she was a french singer. That's all i needed to know, and suddenly began my quest of finding more information about this girl. I searched for her on YouTube, and the first video that showed up was "Moi Lolita". I then fell in love with that video and watched it even more times than i had with "J'en ai Marre". I then read her Wikipedia profile, found this site shortly after and the rest is history.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:18 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by -OC- View Post
I, like many others, discovered Alizée through YouTube.

I first discovered her in mid-2006 while watching a WoW related video, which was showing off all the different races dances and where they originated from. Lilly popped up on my screen, strutting her stuff around in the JEAM suit. "She's cute", i thought to myself, then closed the net window so i could go do something else. I didn't really think any other of it and quickly forgot about her again (i was young and stupid, please don't hate me!!! ).

3 years later, I'm sitting one night, bored out of my mind. I decide to search for something random on YouTube, but that doesn't really help my boredom disappear. In the little "related videos" tab, i recognize one certain video. I click on it, thinking "isn't that----". My thought is interrupted by the sight of an incredible beautiful woman. The woman stares out into her audience, occasionally giving them cute little smiles. Behind her stands two guys dressed in red, each wielding an acoustic guitar. As soon as they start playing on their guitars, the woman begins thrusting her hips elegantly from side to side, then starts singing french in the cutest voice of all. All this continues for about 4 more minutes, whereafter the woman accepts the audiences applause.

I was hooked on her after that. Her looks, her voice, everything! That night, i replayed the video about 20 times, just so i could appreciate the girl. After that i needed to know more about who she was. I learnt from the video that the performers name was Alizée, and that she was a french singer. That's all i needed to know, and suddenly began my quest of finding more information about this girl. I searched for her on YouTube, and the first video that showed up was "Moi Lolita". I then fell in love with that video and watched it even more times than i had with "J'en ai Marre". I then read her Wikipedia profile, found this site shortly after and the rest is history.
Great Story, similar to most of the other fans. I always wonder how most people found her on youtube, unlike me. Also most of them start from JAEM video, which was first for me too. But when others were hooked by the video, I was quite surprised by video because I had no clue about what's going on. I still hardly watch that JAEM video. I don't know why, I like the song though.