Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-18-2009, 11:42 PM

IncliningPizza is on a distinguished road

I actually told my story about how I found out about Alizée to the regular visitors of the Bar and Grill chatroom, and I regret it because it's pretty embarassing.

I'm not going to tell it here, but if you really want to know, just catch me on the Vent server that jung_ADORE-ALIZEE set up.

If you want a small summary. It has to do with bread, fondue, and a lot of kissing. That's all I'm going to say. But yeah, these are all really interesting stories.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:43 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

srry pizza but yeah it was preaty interesting, A novel lol but its a good one .
Old 03-19-2009, 12:21 AM
2bz

Dark Engine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncliningPizza View Post
I actually told my story about how I found out about Alizée to the regular visitors of the Bar and Grill chatroom, and I regret it because it's pretty embarassing.

I'm not going to tell it here, but if you really want to know, just catch me on the Vent server that jung_ADORE-ALIZEE set up.

If you want a small summary. It has to do with bread, fondue, and a lot of kissing. That's all I'm going to say. But yeah, these are all really interesting stories.
Embarassing? Hell na, If I were you, I'd be trying to get a group of us to take a trip to France and throw fondue all over the place.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:02 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Engine View Post
Embarassing? Hell na, If I were you, I'd be trying to get a group of us to take a trip to France and throw fondue all over the place.

Hahaha ill second that motion.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:53 PM
NYC_Entertainer

face2face is on a distinguished road

I'm not too sure how I discovered Alizee. In fact I ask myself that question that I have found myself spending money on her albums through iTunes, and buying a copy of 'A Good Year' featuring her 'Moi...Lolita' song. Now I'm even a member of this website talking to other Alizee fans about her. I don't know if it is her beauty or music that is captivating. Probably a both, maybe mainly for her looks, but her music is just as intoxicating. My mother is visiting France with her students and I've asked her to pickup a copy of Alizee's latest album since iTunes (US) has not yet uploaded to their database. ;( But either way, here I am and I'm totally happy to be a part of a group of Alizee lovers.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:19 PM

Klokkeblomst is on a distinguished road
Default 2-4 years ago

Well, my story begins about 2-4 years ago (sorry I have a really bad memory). One of my friends and I were surfing youtube and we watched the "World Of Warcraft: Dancing" video, saw Alizée and we thought "WTF!!? A French singer??!”. So we looked the music video of J'en Ai Marre and didn't touch the subject of Alizée again for about those 2-4 years.

Then one day a few months ago, I found myself bored s***less on the internet. I was searching for random stuff, so I decided to look at some World Of Warcraft videos. I found the very same video again, saw Alizée dancing the J'en Ai Marre dance and started watching the JAM video. OMG was I hooked?!? Then I started listening to Fifty/Sixty, J’ai Pas Vingt Ans and Moi… Lolita. My friend couldn’t care less about her, but I had to have Gourmandises. My family insisted on getting me ACC and Psych for X-mas (note I’m fourteen).

Last edited by Klokkeblomst; 04-01-2009 at 01:24 PM..
Old 03-27-2009, 08:55 PM
recovering alizée addict

dreamer is on a distinguished road

I guess your hormones made all the difference when you watched it again 2-4 years later. It's hard to fully appreciate her when you're ten I guess.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:01 PM

Alizee Mid-West is on a distinguished road

Let's hear it for hormones!!!! Without them there would have been less wars in history and less people. LOL

I know that J'en Ai Marre was a huge reason for me to get hooked on Alizee. But the Siren call of her voice was what has kept me coming back.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:56 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizee Mid-West View Post
Let's hear it for hormones!!!! Without them there would have been less wars in history and less people. LOL

I know that J'en Ai Marre was a huge reason for me to get hooked on Alizee. But the Siren call of her voice was what has kept me coming back.
ahhaha yeah lets hear it. I agree with u on that man, the JAM video was smoking hot but her smile and her voice is waht made me go overload on her videos and eventualy joining uo here.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:04 PM

klaus600 is on a distinguished road
Default first post

Hi everybody,
this is my first post here,but I've been lurking around for a while so I thought I'd share my story with you.
Moi...lolita was a huge hit in Europe and here in Italy too so I knew about Alizèe from the start:I liked her and I liked the song,but I was more into rap music at the time even if I always liked pop and always bought pop cd's.
For a while I did not think too much about her and I thought she only made one album and that was it.
In the small town where I live I only could get broadband access in march of 2008 so I wasn't able to watch videos or download anything.When they finally put adsl lines on(and to this day it seems like a miracle!)I started watching stuff on youtube and around the web to make up for the lost time when I could only read and watch pics!
I stumbled on the JEAM official video and I remembered it(they used to play it on TV here in Italy)and I was hooked!
I bought all 3 albums,started reading about her and really liked everything about Lili.
I managed to get a copy of her en concert DVD(wasn't published here)and some other live performances like the "acostic" one(THANKS to this website!)and my liking her became adoration.
It's not only her beauty or her music.It's something in her smile and the sparkling in her eyes that really lets you know that she's special.I don't know how to put it,but watching her singing or just beeing interviewed is addictive and I just can't keep myself from smiling when I see her.

One word for this forum:I really like the atmosphere here.I often go to other message boards about sports or politics or whatever and I'm really fed up (ehehe) with all the fighting and name calling over stupid stuff and internet tough guys and all that.Here everyone seems to be smart and funny at 15 or 50 years old.
Is it that Alizèe only attracts this kind of people or is it her light that shines upon us and makes us better persons?

Take care and sorry for the long post

ciao

K.