Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 07:27 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
http://instagram.com/p/y15xMiNoTF
Merci pour votre accueil Bordeaux ✌️prochain arrêt Lyon ❤️ @gregoirelyonnet #photo @bilitispoirier

http://instagram.com/p/y2p2GkNocr
������ #LOVE
I love the kittehs!
Old 02-14-2015, 11:28 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

http://instagram.com/p/zFDODgtoUF
One Love #joyeusesaintvalentin ❤️
Old 02-15-2015, 07:30 AM
Last Fan Standing

http://instagram.com/p/zHmcYJNoXW
Merci Lyon, public incroyable! �� @gregoirelyonnet @nathaliepechalat @jadegeropp @silvianofficiel �� Merci la #teamalizee et la #teamgregoire pour vos lettres , messages , photos ❤️ #LOVE
Old 02-18-2015, 04:38 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Looks like Alizée is feeling under the weather.

Old 02-19-2015, 12:41 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Can you read the labels?
Does she have the flu or some bacterial infection?
Old 02-19-2015, 02:46 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Another member let me know that there was a tweet me and and apparantly some others here missed the other day by Gregoire. Below are clips from the articles. At the very bottom are direct links to the tweet and the articles

I'm not quite sure what the first part of that tweet was supposde to mean but the significant part was the part that said "et elle est à moi", which translates to "and she is mine".
Apparently some news media picked up on this and this is what some had to say,

Ils s'aiment de plus en plus. Le temps n'a pas de prise sur leur couple. Grégoire Lyonnet et Alizée sont plus amoureux que jamais. Le danseur poste une énième déclaration d'amour sur son compte Instagram.
Alizée et Gregoire Lyonnet s'aiment d'un amour fusionnel. Depuis un an et demi, ils ne se quittent plus. Ils ont eu le coup de foudre sur le parquet de Danse avec les Stars 4. Depuis, ils en ont fait du chemin. Grégoire a rencontré toute la famille de la chanteuse et a sympathisé avec sa fille Annily. Pour la Saint valentin, ils ont prouvé, une nouvelle fois, à leurs fans que tout allait bien dans le meilleur des mondes.
Alizée a partagé un photo montage de l'affiche du film Fifty Shades of Grey où l'on voit Jamie Dornan embrasser Dakota Johnson collée à la photo d'un baiser d'elle et de Grégoire. Pour la chanteuse de Blonde pas de doute, c'est son couple qui gagne la battle. Aujourd'hui, trois jours après la fête des amoureux, le danseur de TF1 poste une très belle déclaration à la femme de sa vie. Il a partagé sur Instagram une photo d'Alizée visiblement sur le parquet de Danse avec les Stars en tenue de danseuse, lui arrivant derrière elle. Il a légendé : "Plus belle qu'@alizeeofficiel ça n'existe pas.... et elle est à moi... #heureux #chanceux #laplusbelle #onelove #onelife"
La carrière d'Alizée n'est, peut être pas, au top mais sa vie personnelle est on ne peut plus heureuse. Sa fille est en pleine santé, son chéri la suit partout et la soutient et sa famille est toujours derrière elle. Un bonheur sans faille qu'elle savoure. La tournée d'Alizée a été reportée à cause du peu d'albums qu'elle a vendus (en juillet, elle avait écoulé un peu plus de 4.000 exemplaires), heureusement elle garde le moral grâce à ses proches.

They love each other more and more. Time has no hold on the couple. Grégoire Lyonnet and Alizée are more in love than ever. The post dancer umpteenth declaration of love on his Instagram account.

Alizee and Gregoire Lyonnet love a love fusion. For a year and a half, they will leave more. They got hooked on the Dance floor with the Stars 4. Since, they have come a long way. Gregory met the family of the singer and sympathized with her daughter Annily. For Valentine's day, they proved, once again, to their fans that all was well in the best of worlds.

Alizee shared a photo montage of movie poster Fifty Shades of Grey where we see Jamie Dornan Dakota Johnson embrace glued to a picture of a kiss from her and Gregory. For the singer Blonde no doubt is torque that wins the battle. Today, three days after the feast of love, the dancer TF1 a beautiful position statement to the woman of his life. He shared a photo on Instagram Alizee visibly on the Dance floor with the Stars dancer dress, arriving behind him. He captioned: "More beautiful that @ alizeeofficiel does not exist .... and she is mine ... #heureux #chanceux #laplusbelle #onelove #onelife"

Career Alizee is, can not be, at the top, but his personal life could not be happier. Her daughter is in good health, her boyfriend follows her everywhere and supports and his family is still behind. Happiness flawless she relishes. Alizee tour was postponed because of the few albums it sold (in July, it had passed just over 4,000 copies), luckily she keeps morale through his relatives.

Grégoire Lyon*net aime Alizée. Et vice versa. Les deux tour*te*reaux passent leur temps à se décla*rer publique*ment leur flamme, et dernier cri d’amour en date, le danseur a prévenu les réseaux sociaux, la brune est rien qu’à lui.
Dans leur couple, les senti*ments se partagent. Et si possible avec le maxi*mum de personnes. Alizée et Grégoire Lyon*net, tombés fous amou*reux l’un de l’autre sous les yeux des télé*spec*ta*teurs de Danse avec les stars en 2013, vivent depuis une vraie love story et semblent s’ai*mer chaque jour un peu plus. Rien d’éton*nant donc à ce que le danseur, plus amou*reux que jamais, ait fait part de son bonheur d’avoir trouvé sa Valen*tine.
Dans un message publié sur son compte Insta*gram, le jeune homme de 28 ans a posté une photo en noir et blanc de sa chérie. Un cliché brumeux que l’on imagine pris sur scène durant la tour*née Danse avec les stars à laquelle les amou*reux parti*cipent actuel*le*ment. Le commen*taire qui accom*pagne l’image est des plus clairs : « Plus belle qu @ali*zeeof*fi*ciel ça n’existe pas… Et elle est à moi… #heureux #chan*ceux #laplus*belle #onelove #onelife. » Voilà qui laisse peu de place à l’in*ter*pré*ta*tion !
Soupçon*née d’avoir été à l’ori*gine du départ préci*pité de son chéri lors de la dernière saison du concours de danse de TF1, Alizée peut être rassu*rée. Il l’aime visi*ble*ment autant qu’elle l’adore. Et tout le monde est content !

Grégoire Lyonnet like Alizée. And vice versa. The couple spend their time to publicly declare their love and love art dated, the dancer has warned social networking, the brunette is anything but him.
In their relationship, feelings are shared. And if possible with as many people. Alizee and Grégoire Lyonnet, fell madly in love with each other under the eyes of viewers Dancing with the stars in 2013, lived for a true love story and seem to enjoy each day a little more. No wonder that the dancer, more in love than ever, has expressed his happiness to have found his Valentine.
In a message posted on his Instagram account, the young man of 28 years posted a photo in black and white of his beloved. A misty cliché that we imagine took the stage during the Dance tour with Stars on which lovers currently participate. The commentary that accompanies the picture is clearer: "More beautifulalizeeofficiel that does not exist ... And she is mine ... #heureux #chanceux #laplusbelle #onelove #onelife. "That leaves little room for interpretation!
Suspected to have been behind the sudden departure of her beloved in the last season TF1 dance contest, Alizee can be reassured. He obviously loves as much as she loves. And everyone is happy!

Grégoire Lyonnet le danseur de Danse avec Les Stars semble un petit peu jaloux. En tout cas, il a peur qu’on lui vole sa chérie. Sur Instagram, il a envoyé un message à tous ceux qui oseraient s’approcher d’Alizée.

Pas touche !!! Grégoire Lyonnet est heureux et amoureux d’Alizée et il ne compte pas se la faire voler. Trois jours après la Saint Valentin, il vient de poster une nouvelle déclaration d’amour à l’attention de la femme de sa vie.
C’est sur son compte Instagram qu’il a tenu à rappeler que son couple était solide. Grégoire et Alizée ne vont pas l’un sans l’autre et du coup il a partagé un cliché de la danseuse pendant la quatrième saison de Danse avec les Stars. Elle est assise par terre et Grégoire arrive dans son dos. Il écrit :
Plus belle qu @alizeeofficiel ça n'existe pas.... et elle est à moi... #heureux #chanceux #laplusbelle #onelove #onelife
Message reçu.
Qu’il se rassure, Alizée joue aussi les jalouses sur Instagram, puisque pour la Saint Valentin, elle a partagé un photo montage d’elle et de Grégoire en train de s’embrasser à la façon de Christian Grey et d’Anna Steele dans Cinquante Nuances de Grey.

Grégoire Lyonnet the Dancing with the Stars dancer seems a little jealous. In any case, he is afraid that he steals his beloved. On Instagram, he sent a message to all those who would dare to approach Alizee.

Not touch !!! Grégoire Lyonnet is happy and in love Alizee and it does not intend to make it fly. Three days after Valentine's Day, he just posted a new declaration of love to the attention of the woman of his life.
It was on his Instagram account that he wished to recall that his marriage was solid. Gregory and Alizee will not have one without the other and suddenly he shared a snapshot of the dancer during the fourth season of Dancing with the Stars. She sits down and Gregory arrives in his back. He writes:
Bestalizeeofficiel that does not exist .... and she is mine ... #heureux #chanceux #laplusbelle #onelove #onelife
Message received.
It reassures, Alizée also plays the jealous on Instagram, since for Valentine's Day, she shared a photo montage of her and Gregory kissing to how Christian Grey and Anna Steele Fifty Shades of Grey.
Tweet;
http://instagram.com/p/zKYr7EMbYd

Articles;
http://www.closermag.fr/people/peopl...t-a-moi-468494
http://www.voici.fr/news-people/actu...-alizee-553596
http://www.potins.net/celebrites/gre...oi-116515.html

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-19-2015 at 02:48 AM..
Old 02-19-2015, 06:30 AM
Last Fan Standing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Can you read the labels?
Does she have the flu or some bacterial infection?
The caption on the post was:

"Grippe 1 / Alizée 0
Malheureusement je ne serai pas avec les copains au carnaval de Nice , mais j'essaie de prendre des forces pour le show de ce soir à Nice, demain à Montpellier et ce week end à Toulouse....��"

"Flu 1 / Alizee 0
Unfortunately I will not be with the boys at the Nice carnival, but I try to gather strength for the show tonight in Nice, Montpellier and tomorrow at the weekend in Toulouse .... ��"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm not quite sure what the first part of that tweet was supposde to mean but the significant part was the part that said "et elle est à moi", which translates to "and she is mine".
And all along I've been thinking she belonged to the fans. Are those days over?

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 02-19-2015 at 06:31 AM.. Reason: More thoughts
Old 02-20-2015, 02:16 AM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

I think the first part translates to "More beautiful than Alizée it does not exist...."

"It's gonna take alot to drag me away from you

there's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do."

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 02-20-2015, 02:19 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
I think the first part translates to "More beautiful than Alizée it does not exist...."

Thank makes perfect sense! Thanks Un-reve.
Old 02-20-2015, 07:16 PM
Last Fan Standing

https://instagram.com/p/zVeQv9NoSg
"Bientôt �� ca fait quand même bizarre de voir et d'entendre une fée avec ma voix �� #nyx #disney #soon ⭐️"
It's a video... >>>> http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/h...16285426_n.mp4
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter