Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 02-03-2022, 06:27 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I can't do it, but I sent a request up the chain of command. I often miss birthdays in here. That's usually because my short cut for this forum is to the spy page because it gives you imo the best look at what is going on.

I noticed one not long ago and that is because that member is a member of FB and they have a pretty good system for notifying you when someone you know has a birthday.
Yeah, it's not always that easy to notice.

But I was positively surprised when the forum system automatically congratulated me [even though now was the wrong time].

I haven’t seen one in other forums, but on the other hand, I haven’t even used these vbullet versions much before.

It was also a surprise that you can’t change your date of birth yourself, but it also makes sense when you think about what I mentioned above...

Alizée 💜
Old 02-04-2022, 12:38 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
Congratulations if someone active celebrated their birthday during my “little break”!

Ps. By the way, everyone forgot my "birthday"...

Lol, but it was just a good thing, pay attention to quotation marks, because I didn't have them yesterday, because there seems to be a typo in my birthday information, 5 is missing, so I only celebrated on February 25, but... Apparently, however, I can't even change this information myself from the settings.

Apparently only Some admins can do it(?), So thanks, can someone make a change. That is, only 2 -> 25.
I believe your birthday info has been corrected.
Old 02-04-2022, 04:24 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I believe your birthday info has been corrected.
Yeah. It is now okay and fixed!

I am still 37 years old! For a little while...

Alizée 💜
Old 02-07-2022, 05:59 AM

Noppo555 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
Yeah. It is now okay and fixed!

I am still 37 years old! For a little while...
Happy early birthday (before I forget to login back in) .

I might update the photos folder again, as I feel I have less pressure on myself nowadays. I don't really like how I formatted the sub folders (only some sets have folder-separated HQ and non HQ photos) and I wanted to add more recent sets (maybe leave a scrapper running to snatch photos off her insta). I also wanted to format and upload my videos collection.

I still listen to her music from time to time and don't think the magic is fading (I still skip heartbeats when I see a photo), it's just that I've been busy trying to live my life to obtain what I want instead of daydreaming. So I want to update and upload everything before I forget (if I ever do).

Damn, I also have to desaturate and find better quality versions of a bunch of photos.

Last edited by Noppo555; 02-07-2022 at 06:11 AM..
Old 02-07-2022, 04:15 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppo555 View Post

I might update the photos folder again, as I feel I have less pressure on myself nowadays. I don't really like how I formatted the sub folders (only some sets have folder-separated HQ and non HQ photos) and I wanted to add more recent sets (maybe leave a scrapper running to snatch photos off her insta). I also wanted to format and upload my videos collection.

I still listen to her music from time to time and don't think the magic is fading (I still skip heartbeats when I see a photo), it's just that I've been busy trying to live my life to obtain what I want instead of daydreaming. So I want to update and upload everything before I forget (if I ever do).

Damn, I also have to desaturate and find better quality versions of a bunch of photos.
Heh!

And one possible good idea could be to congratulate everyone right from the start of the year in advance!

And nice to always see you! When I have time, I will update my own “Alizée situation” with the 🤤 psychosis™ thread I opened.

I had to do it already at Christmas, but then there was all sorts of problem!

Alizée 💜
Old 02-07-2022, 07:58 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppo555 View Post

Take your time and get it right and thank you for what you are doing!
Old 04-12-2022, 05:04 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Cool

First of all, happy birthday to everyone if someone has recently gone unnoticed, and then secondly straight to the point.... Now...

Happy birthday to Merci Alizée!

Alizée 💜