Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-22-2010, 11:45 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaroniu31 View Post
Had one a week ago(first since I figured out about her). I think I was with her and holding her hand in a park, talking to her in English. Such a great dream....hopefully one tonight. BEST WAY TO GET ONE IS WATCH A GOURMANDISES OR MCE ERA VIDEO BEFORE BED!!!Works for me every time...
gotta try this... foun about Alizee about a month ago and still havent had one but soon i hope
Old 01-22-2010, 11:47 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Talking yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballpdh19 View Post
gotta try this... foun about Alizee about a month ago and still havent had one but soon i hope
I'll watch JEAM after this for a good chance for it to strike...and dude they are amazing O and check your Private Messages from me referring to your sigs
Old 02-12-2010, 09:13 AM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Actually, since dreams occur when you are in a certain non-deep-sleep(REM) state, you should let the video player keep playing Alizée stuff UNTIL you fall asleep. That way the video will keep you out of deep state sleep and let you dream.

Anyone wanna try it?
Personally I cannot fall asleep when watching any kind of video or movie so for me to sleep with Alizée still playing is an impossibility

Nice dream btw ^^

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 02-12-2010, 09:38 AM

warren_brown2013 is on a distinguished road

that must be some dream my friend!
Old 03-19-2010, 12:15 AM
LiL T

I was looking for an Alizée dream related thread because I had one last night...

I've had dreams that included her in the past but this one I remember more clearly/vividly

She was singing one of her new tracks on this latest album, sorry can't remember which one it was but it was definitely recent talking 2010, at least this is what it felt like in my dream. In this performance she was dancing like the old way when she first started out and was much more lively than one could expect from recent times which was a very nice thing to see I could hear all her fans going absolutely crazy when they saw her dancing this way, she was not as dark in this dream as people have been making her out to be.

Premonition? I hope so