Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 02-16-2012, 09:45 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

She isn't obligated to let us know about anything, especially when the firestorm is going on. Tracking Jeremy and the other dude will probably be just as informative while everyone is trying to put together the clues.

I can't defend Alizée or Jeremy at this point if the tabloids are correct because it is not likely to be a simple issue. However I will say that if Jeremy became jealous I would totally understand why, especially by now with all the reporters pointing out things like cell phone backgrounds.

I don't know how much time she spends practicing with this guy but so many relationships start in that environment. We just don't know. Jeremy might have been treating her like crap so she needed somebody or she was reckless and Jeremy is the victim, who knows. My guess is that their relationship has been shaky for awhile and even if this is all false it's impact is enough or an excuse to break it.

Tags
alizee, alizee the lobster slayer, napkin of truth, rumor, space lobsters, the great napkin debate, voici pulitzer award